SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
Rolly wrote:

What is the Bojangles reference?

He started that Bojangles crap during Emily's season.  It's a fast food chicken place and they are all over NC (they were filming in Charlotte)
Every season now he makes reference to the place and for what reason I don't know.

Who knows what goes on in his mind - he's kind of a strange one.

That what I thought yrkiemommy.  They acted like they never had it before and couldn't get enough of it.  I always thought it was a Southern food chain.

We have it here, I am not impressed, but sure why not MF. He and I don't often have similar tastes.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm

nikikass wrote: Yes IMO it was down to the wire if he was going to propose to Nikki. Nobody knew if he would do it or not because it was live.  So right before the finale he tweeted he needs bojangles.

If I recall correctly, JPG led the producers on and they believed believe he was going to propose - CH thought so and probably so did MF. Of course when CH kept prompting JPG if he had something to say JPG just gave a shoulder shrug and said no - and of course never proposed; he faked them out.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Actually from a very reliable source, he was asked to propose and was offered $$. His answer was always no. They kept pressuring him and took it upon themselves to lead viewers believe there was a surprise at the ATFR. Well we all saw JPG's reaction to that when CH kept pressuring him.

Just goes to show you what goes on within the franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 pm

^^ I  agree GA.  I also have been wondering if producers didn't 'help' Chris make his F3 choice.  By that time did they think Kaitlin would be a better bachelorette than Becca and hoped Chris would let Kaitlin go at F3?  Of course this meant Whitney was F1,  which I believe she is.  I wouldn't mind seeing Whitney, Becca, or Kaitlin as the Bachelorette.

Last edited by onlyme on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:31 pm

onlyme wrote:^^ I  agree GA.  I also have been wondering if producers didn't 'help' Chris make his F3 choice.  By that time did they think Kaitlin would be a better bachelorette than Becca and hoped Chris would let Kaitlin go at F3?  Of course this meant Whitney was F1,  which I believe she is.  I wouldn't mind seeing Whitney, Becca, or Kaitlin as the Bachelorette.

Can't help but remember CH having that very long talk with Jillian while boomerang Reid waited for her at the site of the FRC.  
CH/TPTB definitely influence the lead... especially when vulnerable.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:48 pm

JFYI FWIW

RS just posted a couple of posts mocking us and the board. He spesifically displayed a JBF's post,which quoting GA and Momoftrips ( hi Prof! hi i think he has a bromance crush on you laugh out loud.. what did you do to him? inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 23 3806527698 ) and concerned36 's (i think) speculation on how the finale goes down. no no

THIS among thousand other things- is why i would love for him to eat another delish crow again. inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Thanks.
He knows what goes on here anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm not even bothering to check... nor figure out what posts are being mocked. Why should he even care what we think or speculate about?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:13 pm

^^oh you know.. just so in the end he could say he was right and we were dead wrong.. (i believe it was your post speculating Kait being the F1)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Yeah... probably quoted out of context... from something a while back. I never said I was certain of anything regarding the outcome this season. We all joked about me being one of THREE voting for her in a silly poll here.

Why should it even matter? I'm not ridiculing anybody.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 pm

It shouldn't matter. Agreed.
Someone had their own personal agenda. I hope they feel they succeeded. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Apparently somebody is upset about SOMETHING that I posted.

For future... since this is the second time...

Just let me know when the spoilers come out regarding F1 in the next Bachelorette season and I will not post anything until after the finale. I certainly don't want anybody upset at me over such a silly TV show.

This is exactly why I wanted to post in the non-spoiler threads this season. Unfortunately I already knew the end result, so technically it was a No-No.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan