SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:18 pm

IrishGal wrote:Kaitlyn did not say she had sex with him. she said that they were naked in the fantasy suite that could mean anything, cuddling all kinds of things.  Furthermore almost all the male leads sleep with all the girls that go to the fantasy suite with them. Many of the female leads also. We've all known that and it's been part of the show since the very first season when Trista slept with Alex even though she was F2. Big whoop.

All good points. I don't think anyone is surprised that Kaitlyn/Chris had naked fun at the FS (whatever base they went to), but I am a little surprised that she was that open about it, considering she's such good friends with Whitney. I bet Whitney already knew, so I guess it's not THAT big of a deal...but, still. I feel like it would be awkward hanging out after that. **edited**

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Please, do not discuss spoilers in ANY thread other than those that are titled SPOILERS for the current season that is airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu May 21, 2015 1:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Not surprising at all.  I don't think Chris went on the show to find a wife.  Maybe whit will wake up.  I actually think she saw glimpses of his "personality" post show and will never make it to the farm.  She deserves better.  Smiley  JMHO

I just watched Kaitkyns interview with Ryan. I already knew it, but now I truly believe Whitney deserves so much better than Chris. JMO....he is a major womanizer. I dont know what his reasons were for going on the Bachelor but I really dont think it was to find a wife.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 21, 2015 1:59 pm

yes I totally agree! Whitney is a great gal and should not settle for such a lack of respect from Chris. He seems much more in love with himself.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Not surprising at all.  I don't think Chris went on the show to find a wife.  Maybe whit will wake up.  I actually think she saw glimpses of his "personality" post show and will never make it to the farm.  She deserves better.  Smiley  JMHO

I just watched Kaitkyns interview with Ryan.  I already knew it, but now I truly believe Whitney deserves so much better than Chris. JMO....he is a major womanizer.  I dont know what his reasons were for going on the Bachelor but I really dont think it was to find a wife.

Whitney no doubt is also aware of K interview with Ryan where K says she saw CS naked. Whitney is still with Chris. I want for Whit to have what makes her happy and that seems to be Chris to me. JMO And it is her decision to make not anybody else's.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 21, 2015 3:25 pm

I'll say as gently as possible, allegedly all of the following occurred during previous Bach seasons. Des "disrespected" Chris, yet they are married. Ashley "disrespected" JP, yet they are married. Jason "disrespected" Molly, yet they are married. Trista "disrespected" Ryan, yet they are married. 

Such things had always been whispered about before Nick outed MeandI. Now our new Bachelorette admits to seeing Chris naked in the FS. Hopefully Chris & Whitney will follow the lead of the other Bach/'ette couples.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Whitney wants marriage so bad that I think she turns a blind eye to all of it. I'm not oblivious to the fact that I know that happens, I just still think it's disgusting when you turn around propose to your "soulmate" the next week.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 4:16 pm

According to Des, she wasn't intimate with anyone before she accepted her proposal. But you're right, I think it's more common than we think. Not a huge deal if they're all okay with it. I would however like it if contestants went back to NOT divulging this info to the world. Now that is disrespectful and just yuck.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:45 pm

If I were him I would stick with the joint statement of wishing each other well. If CH gets him in the hot seat, his honest answers will be his undoing if its not what people want to hear.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:12 pm

I would hope that Chris (and Whitney) refuse any offers to tell their "story" on TV with CH. It would be best if they just go back to living their lives, quietly and out of the spotlight. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

People need to realize he is Chris Manson--son of Charlie and not Chris Hanson or Harrison.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:58 am

Just saw a post on FB of one of my friends who is in Iowa and she took a picture of her and Chris! Then another one of him grilling up some meat. I was shocked to see him on her FB page! laugh out loud!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan