SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 am

bachfangal wrote:
leselihau wrote:Uff...I'm a little disturbed by that interview.  If Whit really was that stoic and stone faced around Chris' nieces that's just not cool...especially when she was posting pics of her and his nieces at that time?  I don't care how mad I am at anyone...I couldn't be that cool and stand offish to a little kid.

I couldn't believe any of what was  said on the video.  It just defies everything we see of Whitney. First, If Whitney was just acting nice the entire time, we would have seen her slip during the past six months. Second, if she really was acting and so good at it, she wouldnt have acted that stone cold because she would know the cameras will focus on her at some point. She  doesnt even know where the cameras are half the time on DWTS.  
Of course, we dont really know her, but people show their true colors sooner than later, and she has been consistently classy through out.

Completely agree, plus that girl in the video made it seem as if she was constantly staring at Whitney the whole taping of the show. Odd, IMO. 'Stone face'....etc, there is no way she would be doing that and knowing 100% of the time what Whitney was doing. And if she was then maybe Whitney noticed her staring like a stalker and was upset over that? laugh out loud No one ever truly knows.

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Newto Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 am

I keep asking myself why I keep coming to this thread to read about Chris....is it to see what he's going to do next, or is it just morbid curiosity? I'll be glad when a mod locks this thread up forever. JMHO
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I keep asking myself why I keep coming to this thread to read about Chris....is it to see what he's going to do next, or is it just morbid curiosity?  I'll be glad when a mod locks this thread up forever.  JMHO

To commiserate with other fans who have been bamboozled by his fakeness! deadhorse

Anyone notice that he hasnt tweeted about his other gigs, iplay
and Mohegan's dancing/m&g with witney carson. Im sure his PR people can foresee a potential backlash if he promotes it after coming off a very "tough" breakup

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:23 pm

As this is Chris' general discussion thread I'm pretty sure it will remain open, just as all the other contestants who have been through breakups threads have.

This is also a good time to remind everyone that since this is Chris' individual thread that discussion of Whitney should be directed to her individual thread just south of here. Although some spill over is to be expected, we are veering off course with discussion of her actions in that video.

Thanks muchly.

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Samuel10realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Samuel10 realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Family10realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Samuel15realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:04 pm

My first time posting in Chris's thread, and this may have already been discussed, but I thought I heard a rumor that Chris's ex fiance (the one before Whitney) was in the audience at DWTS. Does anyone know about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:31 pm

I did not watch Chris season until the last last show and by just watching his interactions with Whitney and Becca I could tell he was not in love with Whitney and I dont believe he was even attracted to her, but with Becca if she had just gave him an okay it would have been her at the end.  I am sorry Whitney got hurt but I am glad she leave the realationship early instead of investing more into a man who I think was not into her.  JMHO of course.

I will now move on from Chris not interested in him anyways ##OAO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:45 pm

It's obvious now to me (now) what Chris wanted on all those reality shows and it wasn't love & marriage. I don't see how picking Becca would have turned out any differently.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:00 pm

BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

I am with you. I am not a mob mentality type.  I tend to be philosophical about things. Bachelor/ette breakup is a microcosm of society.  Breakups happen probably every second. I wished it had worked out for them.

The couple probably looked good on paper but are nowhere near being compatible...either of them could be difficult to live with.  Neither he nor she is a saint.  His father said he wanted the F2 but the F1 was all in...she was not forced and you can't force love.  I believe from Andie's season, she thought he was a "millionaire farmer" and she said, she jumped in to be a contestant in his season because he was the bachelor.  
During filming as we all saw on the episodes, she was ready to move to the farm and have instant family with his family.  But then it is possible that during the "hiding period", she quickly realized that the millions were probably not sitting at some bank account.  As a farmer, his assets are illiquid, meaning they are not easily convertible to cash because they are tied to farm land and machinery   And so, moving to the farm was no longer an option.  He was ready to have 2 homes: one in the farm and the other in Chicago...that was a sacrifice he was willing to make   If I remember correctly, AFTR and during one of those interviews, she said having money was important to her, something to that effect.  
The writing was on the wall...they did not gush about getting married, but skirted around the topic whenever they were asked about wedding plans in interviews
To me she comes across as controlling and difficult, which is probably not surprising because of her background...I consider her "self-made".  She worked hard to get to where she is.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

albean99 wrote:It's obvious now to me (now) what Chris wanted on all those reality shows and it wasn't love & marriage. I don't see how picking Becca would have turned out any differently.

Well, it seems like Becca wants the same things to me! Given that most of her friends are models/actresses/socialites, I think that her goals in life are pretty similar to Chris's. She even tweeted that she thinks it's ridiculous that people are faulting him for taking these opportunities, as most people in his shoes would do the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 pm

albean99 wrote:It's obvious now to me (now) what Chris wanted on all those reality shows and it wasn't love & marriage. I don't see how picking Becca would have turned out any differently.

I agree Hate to say it, but wherever he got his info, RS sure had the farmer pegged accurately. hmmm
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

That is a good point, of us not knowing the full story. Maybe Whitney was a total b*tch and that's why Chris dumped her! Or, maybe, they both plotted to fake a relationship for the money! We won't know, until one of them writes a tell-all.

It just seems like to me that Chris presented himself as one thing on TV (a hard-working, small-town farmer who couldn't wait to start a family) and was something completely different afterwards. I also have always felt bad for Whitney, because it just seemed so damn obvious to me that he was never into her. He never looked or talked about her the way he did about Becca, Jade, and Britt. The guy got more emotional talking about DWTS than he ever did about Whitney. And, if you look at the DWTS pap videos, it looks like he was almost burdened by having to even walk with her. That just makes me sad. You can say that she could have walked away at any time, but the truth is we don't know if she really could. We don't know about the exact details of their contract with TPTB.

But did Chris or the storyboard/bachelor present Chris as this hardworking, Prince charming farmer? I just think every year there is a storyboard or line that the producers come up with, an almost never is it truly who these people are, and each year fans of the show feel cheated that the person didn't/don't live up to title that was shoved down our throats.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 pm

It's only thrown down throats, if you swallow.
Otherwise, it can be spit back out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan