SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I like you guys. Great thread. :yes: More place to have the imagination run wild. rotfl
I Adore Kaitlyn, so it's nice to read these observations. oh, and the promos cantstopl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 am

ok... I looked in interviews and this is what he wants:

"I like someone who's active, with a healthy lifestyle," the star of The Bachelor recently told Us. "Someone who's independent and career-oriented and successful." Aside from wanting a family, the future Mrs. Soules must also be sincere and forthright. "It's important," he continued, "to be honest with me."

except his dream woman, who will be smart, motivated and confident. Oh, and she will need to know or learn how to drive a tractor!

“At the end of the day my dream girl is someone who I feel as my best friend, someone who I can be a partner with in my life, and raise a family with, and that you know, I feel like make me better and makes me want to be better. Someone that’s equipped to get through the good and bad times with you know throughout life,” Soules recently told the International Business Times, adding that his dream woman would have a personality similar to his mother and sisters. Seriously though, if the girl is not looking to settle down and have children, she is not his dream woman, Soules also said.

However, Soules admits that he does have one major deal breaker, or two. As his “soul mate,” his lady love has to also want to get married and have kids.

“If I’m meeting somebody who I feel like is my soul mate and they don’t want those two things, those are pretty much deal breakers for me ... there’s some small things I can get passed but that’s one that I just can’t” said Soules.

What else have you read???

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 am

After Britt left, he told the remaining five: "Be honest with me and I'll be honest with you." That is his top issue. 

Each of the final three ladies could fit his other descriptions, even if Whitney might have a slight edge as the most "career-oriented". However, he told Jade that he isn't marrying somebody for her career, so he can be wishy-washy there. Speaking of Jade, she's the one the sisters selected over Whitney and Becca (while Kaitlyn was "occupied" with Chris on the group date) and also met his parents... and also got to ride a tractor in episode 2!

I know this interview may not be important, but I'll include it here since he does mention career-oriented women (i.e. Whitney) and also his favorite date: http://abc7chicago.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-talks-about-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/

I also think social media and even the abc.com "bios" can be deceptive at times. Some ladies seem like the perfect fit, but may not be. Others look like they aren't at first, but they can surprise you.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

As far as I can remember, Whitney is the only one he has said makes him want to be a better man. Also, she has a great career that she loves and is mature and ready to have kids. Seriously, she seems to be a no brainer...even if I didn't already think that based on how he acts with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:28 pm

At least the editors want us to think it is a no brainer. Of course, anything can happen between now and finale time. This show does have a weird history.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:02 pm

JBF wrote:At least the editors want us to think it is a no brainer. Of course, anything can happen between now and finale time. This show does have a weird history.

I meant a no brainer based on what he said he wanted in various interviews. She seemed to match all his points. How the show edits their interaction is a different matter. Some see one thing, others see something else. I can see that the show is starting to edit Becca as a contender. Some people are buying it...I am not. Not to say he doesn't really like her, enjoy her company, have feelings for her, etc. Yes, he kisses her and more than likely, enjoys that as well, however, I am seeing the giddy, only with Whitney. Yes, the producers may switch things up at the end, but, I would be very surprised. Very!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 pm

You probably have figured out that I am beating to my own drum this season... and speculating on the Dark Horse whom everybody expects to be leaving soon. She doesn't even have her own "F1 Sleuthing" thread since she was scratched off most of The Frontrunner Lists ages ago. (I always like a good underdog.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 pm

JBF wrote:You probably have figured out that I am beating to my own drum this season... and speculating on the Dark Horse whom everybody expects to be leaving soon. She doesn't even have her own "F1 Sleuthing" thread since she was scratched off most of The Frontrunner Lists ages ago. (I always like a good underdog.)

Awww, the Canadian firecracker surfaced much too soon on SM for her to have her own thread. sad But perhaps we'll get to see more of her! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:33 pm

This applies not only to Chris and this season but every season. While I understand that the world at large probably doesn't know nor care who Chris is from the mailman, there is a fair chunk that does. So why is it, that despite all the years of safe houses etc. I have yet to see a season spoiled by the discovery of same? They can't possibly be that good that NO ONE slips and sees them. I have a vague recollection of I think it was Molly saying that Jason slipped or fell and needed medical attention and they thought the cover was blown.

Any ideas?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:39 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:This applies not only to Chris and this season but every season.  While I understand that the world at large probably doesn't know nor care who Chris is from the mailman, there is a fair chunk that does.  So why is it, that despite all the years of safe houses etc. I have yet to see a season spoiled by the discovery of same?  They can't possibly be that good that NO ONE slips and sees them.  I have a vague recollection of I think it was Molly saying that Jason slipped or fell and needed medical attention and they thought the cover was blown.

Any ideas?  

We actually had both Jef and Chris Sigfreid posted pics of them at the safe house. So it has gotten out but not as much as you would expect.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:This applies not only to Chris and this season but every season.  While I understand that the world at large probably doesn't know nor care who Chris is from the mailman, there is a fair chunk that does.  So why is it, that despite all the years of safe houses etc. I have yet to see a season spoiled by the discovery of same?  They can't possibly be that good that NO ONE slips and sees them.  I have a vague recollection of I think it was Molly saying that Jason slipped or fell and needed medical attention and they thought the cover was blown.

Any ideas?  

We actually had both Jef and Chris Sigfreid posted pics of them at the safe house. So it has gotten out but not as much as you would expect.

I guess I must have missed them. So they were out before the FRC? Wow.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:45 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Any ideas?  

I guess I must have missed them.  So they were out before the FRC? Wow.

Yes they both posted pics of themselves at the safe house we assume taken by arm and Des respectively. I think Ash or Jp may have posted something as well as I remember people comparing the pools or houses in Jef's pic with their pic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan