SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 am

^^ True mindless, and I don't really get why she'd do that. She's under no responsibility to help TBTB drum up suspense and doesn't seem her style to fake something or be deceptive to fans. Maybe hints are just that, hints. They seem to be coming faster or more frequently as we get closer to the end. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 am

Either way, Becca saved this season for me.  I hated all the girl drama and who has the better tragedy to get a rose stories.  Once Becca started being highlighted I started looking forward to Monday instead of cringing.

She made this mess worth it.  If Chris doesn't chose her then I have a feeling a long line of even better men will be waiting to make sweet Becca happy.

And I think Chris will hear this song occasionally and feel a little ping
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:56 am

I am rooting or Becca and her to be happy so whichever placement led her to that is fine with me.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 pm

First, I loved the fan video and that Becca liked it Smiley

2 - I love Becca!

3 - whoever Chris picks will be for a very different reason, either way, I wish all 3 luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:03 pm

personally, I don't think that picture is of becca. Looks like it could be one of her nephews. but I think her natural color can be blonde or brunette. One of her sisters is blonde and I think the youngest is brunette..assuming they haven't colored there hair either..
anyways excited for the WTA tonight but more excited for next monday!!
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Either way, Becca saved this season for me.  I hated all the girl drama and who has the better tragedy to get a rose stories.  Once Becca started being highlighted I started looking forward to Monday instead of cringing.

She made this mess worth it.  If Chris doesn't chose her then I have a feeling a long line of even better men will be waiting to make sweet Becca happy.

And I think Chris will hear this song occasionally and feel a little ping
Little Texas!  I loved that song...and video!   Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Great song!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 pm

To be honest, I have my own What Might Have Been. We are both better off how it finished, but that doesn't mean occasionally I don't have those moments either.

This show as annoying as it has become and more and more like an MTV show than the quirky show I used to love (I still love Charlie the bachelor best), still manages to give me contestants like Nick and Becca who make the crap of the rest of it worth it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:51 pm

I like Chris with Becca the best. That's when he is his most mature and sweet self, IMO, but I would be ok with another outcome, too. As long as everyone is happy blowkiss
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 pm

mindless wrote:If Becca's not engaged to Chris then she sure is making a good job of messing with us. Hugesmile

LOL..true..but tbh i dont get 'mischievious' vibe from her. giggling

If turns out she is messing around with us, im gladly hanging my sleuthing tools for next seasons.. and start a knitting club with Litta shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 3806527698 since it probably means i dont even know what they are doing anymore... hmmm

But if she ends up as the F1, i give mad props to B and the Tilleys, C and the Soules and W with the Bischoff bowdown for keeping the surprise outcome tight under wrapped, making this season is enjoyable for me , the team Tinhat foil!.. :tinfoil

relaxing wrote:^^ True mindless, and I don't really get why she'd do that.  She's under no responsibility to help TBTB drum up suspense and doesn't seem her style to fake something or be deceptive to fans.  Maybe hints are just that, hints.  They seem to be coming faster or more frequently as we get closer to the end. :cutesmile!:

exactly!!....but i love that she give the hints not by an obvious caption/tweet, but the subtle2 hints instead. We could only find it if we dig deeper. The girl is a class act. ! (and so does C and W, SM-wise, IMO). yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:To be honest, I have my own What Might Have Been.  We are both better off how it finished, but that doesn't mean occasionally I don't have those moments either.

This show as annoying as it has become and more and more like an MTV show than the quirky show I used to love (I still love Charlie the bachelor best), still manages to give me contestants like Nick and Becca who make the crap of the rest of it worth it.

traveler90 wrote:I like Chris with Becca the best. That's when he is his most mature and sweet self, IMO, but I would be ok with another outcome, too. As long as everyone is happy blowkiss

Ditto here...

I like C version best when he is with B. (keeping in mind, this is after they edited all funny-hilarious-rapper side of her, and turned it into  one-dimensional  innocent- inexperience- virgin duh). He became way less dull than his usual dull-self when he is with her (sorry Chris fans! giggling ).

I stand by my opinion that he would be lucky to end up with any of his F4..(yes,,,i do think Jade is still one good girl who happened to make terrible mistakes in the past) but he would be luckiest if B chose him. (pun intended giggling ). He claimed as such, right?...shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 2498057887

I saw the 'IT' from episode 3 both by wearing :rosiecolored and by :detective efforts and believe she is the F1. Nothing has changed since. Just another wuv story that TPTB was hiding from us- the record breaking for the most hidden front runner of this franchise i believe (up to their 1st 1-1 date). what a shame... :pout

here is an example of pure bliss scene they cut and left on edit floor  sneakyl  :

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Homegirl is live tweeting tonight!.... :cutesmile!:

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 2h 2 hours ago
Here we goooo!!!

Chris Harrison still looks tan from Bali. Im jealous!!!!

Okay. That party food is amazing. I love puns.

Everyone looks so pretty! Holy cow!

I love ashley S so much !!!!

she does!!! shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal