SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Love Becca.  Will sit through the rest of next week for her.  Still feel like something is up with the whole Becca not feeling it.  To me she is either F1, Bachelorette, or possibly already found her Mr. Right away from the show, similar to Chantal.

I feel like they are just smacking us on the head too much with the Becca isn't ready.  It makes Whitney seem like a fall back. They did this to Chris Sigfried, but they didn't have a whole lot of choice with Brooks leaving. I think if Whitney is F1, they could have been kinder in editing.

well. MF has implied this will be the most shocking ending. Would it be shocking if he picks Whitney? you decide.. :stirthepot
I feel like all season they have tried to make us think Whitney was the F! from the start. Becca has been the darkhorse this whole time. So I think the shocking thing would be to pick Becca.

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 am

happygirl77us wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Love Becca.  Will sit through the rest of next week for her.  Still feel like something is up with the whole Becca not feeling it.  To me she is either F1, Bachelorette, or possibly already found her Mr. Right away from the show, similar to Chantal.

I feel like they are just smacking us on the head too much with the Becca isn't ready.  It makes Whitney seem like a fall back. They did this to Chris Sigfried, but they didn't have a whole lot of choice with Brooks leaving. I think if Whitney is F1, they could have been kinder in editing.

well. MF has implied this will be the most shocking ending. Would it be shocking if he picks Whitney? you decide.. :stirthepot
I feel like all season they have tried to make us think Whitney was the F! from the start.  Becca has been the darkhorse this whole time. So I think the shocking thing would be to pick Becca.

thats what i thought so too...from episode 3 :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am

In the beginning of the show tonight, CH used the word shocking season but he used the examples of Kelsey, Jade, Ashley S - so that word shocking can also be used to refer to the entire crazy season, not just the ending. js

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:Tonight after CH asked, "Will it be Whitney or will it be Becca?", somebody please capture the look on Chris' face and how his eyes look up and light up at the word "Becca".
Yep!!!! giggling :uptonogood :stirthepot

yeah maybe thats also the exact reason why they didnt show C's face when B's blooper segments were shown : (3-4 segments of her, from what i can recall) ding..ding...it would be too telling!.. giggling . Poor guy! teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:42 am

Millsy said on Twitter that it is a weird episode for the FRC

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

Did anyone notice that Becca was kissing Chris's face on the preview?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KWwl6h8Kc0

Preview of the finale
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 am

Pia1 wrote:Did anyone notice that Becca was kissing Chris's face on the preview?

I do that with my hubby. It made me go awe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:03 am

Pia1 wrote:Did anyone notice that Becca was kissing Chris's face on the preview?

teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Screen27
Source
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 am

Pia i like that she kissed his forehead... giggling .

So..Becca is wearing red and WHit black to the FRC....Hmmmmmm.... Emily vs Chantal anyone ?  teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 2498057887

add it to the stash of this season's resembles to Brad 2.0 : the sunset scene, camp fire, arguing..what else may go down? :uptonogood

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 am

They didn't show a PI with Becca.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 am

Not sure what the track record is but the family definitely meets Becca first then Whitney because Chris wearing same outfit next to crying Whitney when the family is comparing the two women in what looks to be a garage.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal