SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Becca is a classy girl --

Post by justafan101 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 am

Becca is a classy girl indeed. Not a lot of drama, but just an honest ethical person. I'm sure the guy that finally marries her will be one lucky guy. As I watched the Finale, my opinion rose even higher given the way she conducted herself. She truly is an amazing lady (and lady is the right term here) and I'm certain her parents were proud of her as they watched the show.

justafan101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:44 am

justafan101 wrote:Becca is a classy girl indeed. Not a lot of drama, but just an honest ethical person.  I'm sure the guy that finally marries her will be one lucky guy.  As I watched the Finale, my opinion rose even higher given the way she conducted herself.  She truly is an amazing lady (and lady is the right term here) and I'm certain her parents were proud of her as they watched the show.

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:Now we can thank the lucky stars we hadn't seen any "Louisiana-french-quarter" kiss. cheeky

Becca ... all the doors are open, just explore, be the Alice and do the math, don't settle and always follow your heart.

Great post, HGL.

Our Becca is an amazing person and she will find her right man and I am excited to watch her follow her heart. I hope we can post more here, to avoid the negative for a while.

Crafting circle here I come.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

bringing over from the general thread :

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-is-just-not-that-into-chris-soules-in-bachelor-mash-up-video-2015103?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

this one is quite funny.

B is the most leavel-headed, normal person this show ever had. IMO...:yes:

this he could show to W.  Smiley Although I don't think it's fair to B. She wasn't there yet, but she was well on her way IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:bringing over from the general thread :

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-is-just-not-that-into-chris-soules-in-bachelor-mash-up-video-2015103?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

this one is quite funny.

B is the most leavel-headed, normal person this show ever had. IMO...:yes:

this he could show to W.  Smiley Although I don't think it's fair to B. She wasn't there yet, but she was well on her way IMO.

This cracks me up. This and Jimmy Kimmel, poor Chris, Becca just wasn't that into you.  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

hmbach wrote:

This cracks me up. This and Jimmy Kimmel, poor Chris, Becca just wasn't that into you.   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698

And Chris and Whitney laughed it off. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Chris is the type of person who rather take the rath as opposed to hurting someone else ( whitney strikes me as that type as well) and he showed exactly that . He wasent going to say anything that was not kind towards Becca no matter what, instead the selfless man that he is rather let everyone believe that "she wasen't that into me" when it's more likely that the lack of relationship expierence and this quick pace fast show wasen't ideal for Becca and the truth being that Chris was more into Whitney all along. Gotta really watch that tricky editing ! :Nod: giggling jmo

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

This cracks me up. This and Jimmy Kimmel, poor Chris, Becca just wasn't that into you.   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698

And Chris and Whitney laughed it off. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Chris is the type of person who rather take the rath as opposed to hurting someone else ( whitney strikes me as that type as well) and he showed exactly that . He wasent going to say anything that was not kind towards Becca no matter what, instead the selfless man that he is rather let everyone believe that "she wasen't that into me" when it's more likely that the lack of relationship expierence and this quick pace fast show wasen't ideal for Becca and the truth being that Chris was more into Whitney all along.  Gotta really watch that tricky editing !  :Nod:  giggling     jmo

I disagree. I don't think they laughed it off. Well at first they did but if you watch Whit's face, she does not hide her emotion well at all. When Chris H. asked about things Chris did on the show, her reaction was stressed when the camera paned away. And when was the last time Chris H. asked anyone about fighting???? Weird thing to ask and I wonder if he has "heard" things.??

I think Chris was into Becca and the interview she did today points to that. He was "begging" her on the LCD?? Sorry but more than just editing. Just trying to keep it real and all of this is JMHO. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

^^ B and Tim Tebow FTW!giggling or..B and Coach Bri will do for me... :cutesmile!:

Just want to say that i have been enjoying hanging out on Becca Thread from thread 1, until now has reached thread 8, aside from this fan thread.

In my career as a proud Spoiled F2 Land inhabitant (either to sleuth, to fangirl or both) laugh out loud, this season is the easiest for me, without being miserable at all giggling. I am both fangirling and do the sleuthing on behalf of #TeamHandDances, and i found its weird that i feel like i am riding an F1 train, seriously....  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698 . So much love, support, admiration for her as the person and lots of confidence in her possibly being the F1. Thanks to her realness and awesomeness! yes

B is the only one that just made this season for me. And im glad i got to know her through this farm-muddy season..a season that i almost skipped. :P. She is easily become my all-time fav, along with my real Prince Charming right here.  :Chris:

I am excited to see what future holds for this great girl..

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ B and Tim Tebow FTW!giggling or..B and Coach Bri will do for me... :cutesmile!:

Just want to say that i have been enjoying hanging out on Becca Thread from thread 1, until now has reached thread 8, aside from this fan thread.

In my career as a proud Spoiled F2 Land inhabitant (either to sleuth, to fangirl or both) laugh out loud, this season is the easiest for me, without being miserable at all giggling. I am both fangirling and do the sleuthing on behalf of #TeamHandDances, and i found its weird that i feel like i am riding an F1 train, seriously....  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698  . So much love, support, admiration for her as the person and lots of confidence in her possibly being the F1. Thanks to her realness and awesomeness! yes

B is the only one that just made this season for me. And im glad i got to know her through this farm-muddy season..a season that i almost skipped. :P. She is easily become my all-time fav, along with my real Prince Charming right here.  :Chris:

I am living in F2 land as well. It is a happy place.

No Tebow for our girl, I am not really sure he is sexual at all, he has never been seen with a girlfriend. And while Becca respects her virginity, the hand dancing and such show me that Becca when she is married will be a very happily physical woman.

I agree Becca is a true gem, much like Nick, two people with great personal integrity.

Your prince (and Des's too) continues to be a one of a kind wonder. Every woman should be so lucky as to get a Prince Sigfried. Maybe instead of Emily setting her up, Becca could get Des and Chris to set her up. These two have a love that I wouldn't mind seeing anyone use as an example of how to do it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^ B and Tim Tebow FTW!giggling or..B and Coach Bri will do for me... :cutesmile!:

In my career as a proud Spoiled F2 Land inhabitant (either to sleuth, to fangirl or both) laugh out loud, this season is the easiest for me, without being miserable at all giggling. I am both fangirling and do the sleuthing on behalf of #TeamHandDances, and i found its weird that i feel like i am riding an F1 train, seriously....  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698  . So much love, support, admiration for her as the person and lots of confidence in her possibly being the F1. Thanks to her realness and awesomeness! yes

I am living in F2 land as well.  It is a happy place.

No Tebow for our girl, I am not really sure he is sexual at all, he has never been seen with a girlfriend.  And while Becca respects her virginity, the hand dancing and such show me that Becca when she is married will be a very happily physical woman.

I agree Becca is a true gem, much like Nick, two people with great personal integrity.

Your prince (and Des's too) continues to be a one of a kind wonder.  Every woman should be so lucky as to get a Prince Sigfried.  Maybe instead of Emily setting her up, Becca could get Des and Chris to set her up.  These two have a love that I wouldn't mind seeing anyone use as an example of how to do it.

now now you got me suspicious Stuc... Suspect . You must hold a PhD in sexology too...correct?.. lolpanda (i believe he chose to be abstinent until marriage, just like our girl...though laugh out loud)

what an honest truth you speak about my Des's Prince. ..*right, Chris?... :Chris: *...Okay..im sure we'll get Chres to join our brand new Matchmaking Service as a matchmaker advisor.  yes  giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm

It took me a few minutes to find this thread. hi Becca is and will always be my favorite contestant! No question. She has an amazing wine future ahead!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:It took me a few minutes to find this thread. hi  Becca is and will always be my favorite contestant!   No question.  She has an amazing wine future ahead!  

truth. cheers to that! wine high five

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal