SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:09 am

I just started watching Michelle Money's interview with some of the ex-contestants (Ashley I and S, Jillian, Sammi), and it's kind of interesting. Michelle asked what Chris/Becca's dynamic was since Ashley got to see it in person, and she said that she thought that Chris felt the same way that he did back in IA. They said that he didn't expect to meet a rare gem like Becca and, if she had gotten to that point, things would ended a lot differently. Nice to see some of our thoughts confirmed by people that actually knew them!

Back to top Go down

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote:So, I hear RS posted some comments from this forum today.  What a jerk!  :angryemotion

yeah it was concerned36 speculation on B thread on how finale would go down and JBF's usual post about editing. He just had to mock us. He did this on Andi's season too.. An epitome of such a tool he really is :P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:I just started watching Michelle Money's interview with some of the ex-contestants (Ashley I and S, Jillian, Sammi), and it's kind of interesting. Michelle asked what Chris/Becca's dynamic was since Ashley got to see it in person, and she said that she thought that Chris felt the same way that he did back in IA. They said that he didn't expect to meet a rare gem like Becca and, if she had gotten to that point, things would ended a lot differently. Nice to see some of our thoughts confirmed by people that actually knew them!
She is indeed a rare gem.  IMHO, Chris will always wonder "what might have been".
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:31 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I just started watching Michelle Money's interview with some of the ex-contestants (Ashley I and S, Jillian, Sammi), and it's kind of interesting. Michelle asked what Chris/Becca's dynamic was since Ashley got to see it in person, and she said that she thought that Chris felt the same way that he did back in IA. They said that he didn't expect to meet a rare gem like Becca and, if she had gotten to that point, things would ended a lot differently. Nice to see some of our thoughts confirmed by people that actually knew them!
She is indeed a rare gem.  IMHO, Chris will always wonder "what might have been".

He said he was afraid of making a mistake. The problem with fear is that they tend to come to pass eventually.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 am

Hello all! Count me in the Becca circle. I usually don't have a favorite but she has become my favorite. Looking forward to see what she's got up her sleeve next.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 am

Mommyof1 wrote:

Rare gem indeed! In a class by herself among the other 29 girls! JMO

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am

Becca's crafting circle. It will be great. Now we need Chres to work on those matching making skills and I am with LB, just say no to anything involving Emily. If someone can show me that Tebow has ever dated a woman then I would be okay with that train too.

Sorry Graham, but Becca should not be with either Michelle Money or AshLee Frazier's sloppy seconds. Boy you have just gotten around too much.

Roberto, um, yes please, he is muy caliente!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:Becca's crafting circle.  It will be great.  Now we need Chres to work on those matching making skills and I am with LB, just say no to anything involving Emily. If someone can show me that Tebow has ever dated a woman then I would be okay with that train too.

Sorry Graham, but Becca should not be with either Michelle Money or AshLee Frazier's sloppy seconds.  Boy you have just gotten around too much.

Camillia Belle was one of Tim Tebow's GFs.

But I agree YES YES to Roberto the hottest guy this show has had :sprinklehearts
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 am

Good for you Becca!  Run far, far away as fast as you can!   :Bendog

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-says-no-to-bachelor-in-paradise-2015103
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:49 am

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Becca's crafting circle.  It will be great.  Now we need Chres to work on those matching making skills and I am with LB, just say no to anything involving Emily. If someone can show me that Tebow has ever dated a woman then I would be okay with that train too.

Sorry Graham, but Becca should not be with either Michelle Money or AshLee Frazier's sloppy seconds.  Boy you have just gotten around too much.

Camillia Belle was one of Tim Tebow's GFs.

But I agree YES YES to Roberto the hottest guy this show has had :sprinklehearts

Wow, good for Tim she is lovely.

Yeah, I would still take Roberto over Tim, Roberto is hot, and sorry IMO Tim is not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:57 am

I suspect Jason Kennedy (on E!) might be working on sending a good guy or two Becca's direction Smiley

He gave her props multiple times during the season on air for standing up for what she believed and not compromising, etc.

He's also well known for being vocal about waiting for marriage (and all the discussion that went around about him doing that despite being a good looking guy, working in the media, and in Hollywood) and leads a Bible study with a number of other great guys (single and married) all over the SoCal area.

Here's one article on him/it actually: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/2014/03/jason-kennedy-rise-of-the-good-boy

There was a lot of publicity about it the last few months because http://www.eonline.com/news/606008/jason-kennedy-and-lauren-scruggs-are-married just a few months ago (who many know of b/c she's a model who lost her arm in an accident w/ a propeller) and it was all over E! etc., including a special on their wedding.

Anyway, I think he's gonna be keeping his eye out for a good one for Becca, especially since he was basically set up by someone else with his now wife himself!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:02 am

What a great blog about our girl!  She even retweeted it. Smiley

https://aninfluxlife.wordpress.com/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal