SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 am

I know this might have gotten lost in the shuffle in Becca's thread above, but it just confirms that C&B did have a strong connection.

Hmmm...I was just listening to MM's podcast with some of the Bach girls (Ashley I., Ashley S., Samantha (she speaks!!!   giggling ,and Jillian).  They talked about C&W and also C&B.  MM asked about Chris being nervous and fidgeting while talking to Becca at ATFR.  Ashley S. said that she thought he still felt the same way as he did when he said goodbye.  All of the girls feel if Becca would have been in love with him, it would have ended differently.  Interesting.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:17 am

Trust your heart. How ironic, coming from him. That probably is what her hashtag meant, Grace. I'm with all of you who think he doesn't ever need another chance with her. I sincerely wish the best for C & W, and I see now that W is probably a better fit for him, his family and lifestyle. Becca will find someone who is all in. As adorably yummy as Roberto is, I hope she stays far away from all of Bach world.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I know this might have gotten lost in the shuffle in Becca's thread above, but it just confirms that C&B did have a strong connection.

Hmmm...I was just listening to MM's podcast with some of the Bach girls (Ashley I., Ashley S., Samantha (she speaks!!!  giggling,and Jillian).  They talked about C&W and also C&B.  MM asked about Chris being nervous and fidgeting while talking to Becca at ATFR.  Ashley S. said that she thought he still felt the same way as he did when he said goodbye.  All of the girls feel if Becca would have been in love with him, it would have ended differently.  Interesting.

Mommyof1, where can I find that please?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:31 am

Oops, I thought I posted the link. Here it is.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/interview-with-the-bachelor-girls
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Oops, I thought I posted the link.  Here it is.

Thanks much for this link.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:47 am

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Oops, I thought I posted the link.  Here it is.

Thanks much for this link.

MM thinks Whitney is unauthentic based on her edit, Ashley I. doubts C&W's potential in the long run, Ashley S. thinks W is smitten, but C isn't there yet, and Jillian thinks their lives aren't typical right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:07 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-dating-chris-soules-was-all-big-risk-17605.php

She wanted him to fight for her. GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 2292733854
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Apparently our curio about the #statementnecklace has been answered... giggling

Katie ‏@kategant7  57m57 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 What was the statement in the necklace? Did it say anything? Or just that you thought it did? You did perfect btw.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kategant7 it says "trust your heart" ❤️

All I can say :  :headbanging   :headbanging  :headbanging

:tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 pm

I don't have twitter or IG accounts but I wished I could let Becca know how much she is wonderful, gorgeous and a role model IMO.
She can be very proud of herself and I wish her all the best she so deserves.
:sprinklehearts

Kind of hope she reads our tread ... handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:34 pm

sde1041 wrote:I don't have twitter or IG accounts but I wished I could let Becca know how much she is wonderful, gorgeous and a role model IMO.
She can be very proud of herself and I wish her all the best she so deserves.
:sprinklehearts

Kind of hope she reads our tread ... handwave

That would be awesome if she joins to chat with us for a few.

I could recall three contestants from Ready for Love did it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
raekae wrote:I love this safe haven!!!! My heart has been happy reading here tonight in my insomnia Smiley

My hubs watched the ATFR tonight... He -- who has watched very littles of the season mind you -- was floored. His thoughts?

He hugged B too long to be over her.
Eyes never left her, but they left W.
BL indicated that C loved B, & B had unresolved feelings for C. He hopes C at least has strong feelings for W.

Overall, Becca was the one Chris still loves. From my hubby's view. He hopes that they secretly rendezvous laugh out loud!

Its alwsys interesting hearing someones perspective that is not biased and just observational. Doubt theres any secret rendezevous but I cant imagine they dont still talk, or had talked before the ATFR.

Thanks for sharing, raekae..

i love to hear casual, intermittent viewers's perspective. It give me a huge relieve that i wasn't too delusional all along about what i've seen on screen...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Should I invite her? Is that within the rules or no?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal