SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tell All ! (on Kusi News)  :cutesmile!:

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493415/part-1-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-tells-all

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493412/part-2-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-answers-fan-questions

Beautiful girl! My heart is still broken, OK.

She stayed in touch with Whitney, and that Whit is perfect pick, what a girl!
I guess, we can assume she is going to be at the wedding, just Brookes was at Des/Chris wedding.

This reminds me of Brooks and Chris who said they were BFF.

Listening to her, it gives me a little relief.
She does recognize that Whit was ready to get married and move, but she wasn't, meaning Whit was perfect for him, bcs, she was at the same as Chris was.
IMO. as the selfless perfect she is, she decided not give Chris reassurance at the RC, but to just let things happen as they should.

This gave Chris the clarity he needed to move forward with Whit without regrets.
How awesome and mature is she! She will make someone very happy.

IMO, a big lesson for this season and bach show is that,
The F1 is always the one who is in love by the 2nd one on one date, HTM, or FS, and is not afraid to tells the lead, multiple times. Ex JP, Cat, Chris, Nikki, Josh, Whit...
The F1 is always so confident and unwavering on that relationship and willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.
The F1 always make sure that leads know they are there to stay and have put some thought to the relationship.
Any body has more? because I can't go thru this next season, I might have a heart. LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Love this grace and Mura!  giggling  #WrongistheNewRight  gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 3806527698

sfrank wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
I like your rationale on why Becca got the F1 edit. Even when we're wrong, we're right! :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud
Hey!..its trending now...#WrongistheNewRight hehehe . Blame it on the contract and text book! gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 2498057887  (you know what i mean... :halo:  )
She absolutely got a F1 edit! Right down the  opening promo! It definitely seemed like a deliberate move by TPTB...may be even an inside joke? giggling

IKR?? sneakyl im glad you guys enjoying my inside joke with Grace giggling

Here is another inside joke of mine : #theF2istheNewF1 ...err...or is it #theF1istheNewF2 ??
which one is correct? im confused!! :crazed lolpanda

oh well, bring on the hot men to cure my cray mind!.. Praying gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 3806527698

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Beautiful girl! My heart is still broken, OK.

She stayed in touch with Whitney, and that Whit is perfect pick, what a girl!
I guess, we can assume she is going to be at the wedding, just Brookes was at Des/Chris wedding.

This reminds me of Brooks and Chris who said they were BFF.

Listening to her, it gives me a little relief.
She does recognize that Whit was ready to get married and move, but she wasn't, meaning Whit was perfect for him, bcs, she was at the same as Chris was.
IMO. as the selfless perfect she is, she decided not give Chris reassurance at the RC, but to just let things happen as they should.

This gave Chris the clarity he needed to move forward with Whit without regrets.
How awesome and mature is she! She will make someone very happy.

first, console ess gonna be okay Magg.. Smiley
and IA.. she is a selfless young lady with gold heart. Im sure she was falling in love too (hence her tears with C's mom) but she might not recognize it that time or deliberately passed her chance to her bestie who is way more ready. Reminds me of Pearl Harbour Movie storyline.. giggling. Of course after the fact she needs to support C-W by toning down her feeeling back then out of respect and in support for the final couple . yes . IMHO.

IA her selflessness is admirable. She didnt need to bring up Whit is more ready than her on the convo with C's mom, ( i mean.. come to think of W is her 'competitor', who does that? :shocked!: laugh out loud) yet she stated that to honestly 'laying out her cards'. She apparently doesnt know there is a Bachelor text book to follow if you want to win the guy! laugh out loud. All i can say is, she is one in a million :yes:

:yes: i can easily see B being there at C-W wedding, if it happens and she got invited. I just wished they would pull a Chres working on the relationship out of the limelight, to increase the stake for breaking the 5th Successful Couple record.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:25 pm

IA about the opening promo. Just shows the hidden one isn't necessarily the F1. Lesson learned. Oh well, I've enjoyed the conspiracy theories here.
I'm glad Becca mentioned something about the bubble in that interview. Just goes to show she knows what it is and was not going to be trapped in it, no matter who was pushing her.
Btw, I think #theF1isthenewF2 is appropriate in this case. :yes:

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:35 pm

quietpal wrote:IA about the opening promo. Just shows the hidden one isn't necessarily the F1. Lesson learned. Oh well, I've enjoyed the conspiracy theories here.
I'm glad Becca mentioned something about the bubble in that interview. Just goes to show she knows what it is and was not going to be trapped in it, no matter who was pushing her.
Btw, I think #theF1isthenewF2 is appropriate in this case. :yes:

thanks for chiming in, quietpal!...yes IA. in the end of her ATFR with C she clearly said: you pushing me..everybody pushing me..(to drop the L-bomb) laugh out loud. Glad she didn't cave in. A rare species who is immune to the bubble.laugh out loud

btw.i also like that hashtag better yes

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Becca is such a classy lady. She deserves the best and I'm sure "the best" will come to her when she is ready.
:yes: :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Sorry I've been missing this conversation. I had to get my tattoo altered...wha wha wha!

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 Screen%20shot%202015-03-14%20at%2010.34.42%20AM

source: link

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:48 pm

cantstopl
Litta....you are sneaky!... just when i was just about to say, i like your old tattoo better! gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:cantstopl
Litta....you are sneaky!... just when i was just about to say, i like your old tattoo better! gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 3806527698

Mine is a special kind of tattoo...under blacklight it turns back to this.  :gotcha:

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 Screen%20shot%202015-02-18%20at%207.35.12%20PM

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 pm

^^huh..sneaky tattoo for sneaky season, huh?.giggling

okay now back to our regular programming, our Becca who is now joining the F2 Dumpee Club (Kyptin's word, not mine laugh out loud) of SD.

at least i hope she can meet the former F1, the one and only hottie dimples Roberto and posting 1 or 2 pics for us! eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Mine is a special kind of tattoo...under blacklight it turns back to this.  :gotcha:

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 Screen%20shot%202015-02-18%20at%207.35.12%20PM

Niiiicccee! "No Ragrets," that's for sure bestbud!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:28 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Niiiicccee! "No Regrets," that's for sure bestbud!

Hell yeah...definitely followed by : Don't Worry!!..Be..yonce....<< my avi gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal