SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks JC! happy to see our girl a happy camper :cutesmile!: . Funny to think that she is definitely not the 'conventional' virgin that shunned away from social circle, and totally not an emotionless, boring, no -personality gal this show has tried to portray her.

She is a weirdo. In the best possible way, of course  giggling . Just love her! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:14 am

She is a breath of fresh air, funny, and gorgeous.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:20 am

sde1041 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

clapping!
Thank you so much TLA for this video !
I love it !
Such a beautiful love story...with such a sad ending.

For me it was the best love story of all the Bachelor seasons.
It felt so real and I could see so much emotion in Chris' eyes and face...

I'm sorry about quoting from so many pages back, but I had to say I agree with you sde1041. Man, this video is a tearjerker. It's so beautiful and it seems as though the song was written just for them. Thank you TLA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:22 am

On a lighter note, she was hilarious in that interview video. "emotionless virgin." cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:29 am

Stunning photos...especially the one Becca posted on her IG.

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:00 am

Litta123 wrote:Stunning photos...especially the one Becca posted on her IG.

yes
http://iconosquare.com/p/943081394133802615_196527054

IG.beccatilley5
beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 11055611_1581327468806196_1335489013_n
Such a FUN day!!! @showmeyourmumu !! #muchella

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

What a perfect video that capture exactly what was going on on Chris's heart "say something I am given up on you" =" I need for you to give me anything you can from your heart bcs I am struggling" "tell me you believe in us, and you do everything you can to make it work" and "don't worry too much about getting

My heart hurts for them both, but especially for Chris. I think you should send this final video to both B/C as a souvenir, bcs how often does one find a love so deep.

Chris will always know in the deepest part of his soul that he loved B deeply and felt love deeply from B,and will always wonder what if he took that leap.

I think B loved Chris, but was not able to recognize it, and I belive the pressure from TP got to her. IMO. I don't think she will ever tell out of respect of C and W JMO

IMO, this story is by far, one of the best love story in the bach history, I wish all party involve great happiness.

We got to witness an amazing love story, and Thank u so much TLA for documenting it for all to see.

Looking at this video, now I see that both Chris and Becca were waiting for the other to "say something" to give them hope..
In the end both didn't hear that something they needed to hang in there.

Really, I need to move on, looks like they have.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:20 pm

I wish we had seen more of Becca's dry wit on the show.

And she is beautiful photogenic. The TV camera didn't do her complete justice.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:26 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I wish we had seen more of Becca's dry wit on the show.

And she is beautiful photogenic. The TV camera didn't do her complete justice.
j

I am so happy for her she really seems to have a great circle of friends and just enjoys life. High clap
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

It's nice to see her just enjoying herself. She just seems a really happy young lady!

Mura, Love your Avi! :cutesmile!:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Is that a picture of Becca in a wedding dress? Was this from a recent photo shoot.? She looks very pretty and photogenic in all these pictures.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 1f49c

beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 8367-910 beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 I_got_13 beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 E5kqdm15 beccatilley -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Pia1 wrote:It's nice to see her just enjoying herself. She just seems a really happy young lady!

Mura, Love your Avi! :cutesmile!:

thanks Pia! me too! :cutesmile!: .Too dang beautiful to not being displayed Smiley

it represents a pure woman in all ways: pure heart, virgin in intimacy and love, pure intention, hopefully waiting for her happy ever after with the right man. beatingheart

as you prolly can tell, im just channeling my inner romantic-melancholic for today giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal