SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Really wish that they showed her wit on the show. She is just an amazing woman that one day will make some guy very happy. She is defentiley worth the wait.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:54 pm

whit90 wrote:Really wish that they showed her wit on the show. She is just an amazing woman that one day will make some guy very happy. She is defentiley worth the wait.

yep totally. but tbh i have a little concern though. In the Reality TV World she said when her relationship was such on and off with Dez..she had her wall up when it was off. No wonder she needed time beyond 6 weeks in the bubble- with a guy who dated multiple women -to let herself fall in love.

We know former F2s who found the right one after the show: Chantal with her longtime friend, and Chris Lambton with fellow former contestant, Peyton. I hope she follow their pathways, as in learning and growing from the experience to identify the 'right one'. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Has this been discussed?

https://youtu.be/jt0qL6IO6D8

It just stood out to me that in the end she spilled the bean of being not falling in love - i took it she meant not being able to say ILY- was a "risk" for the network. Along with what she said at ATFR " you pushing me, everybody pushing me"...just goes to show us that she was under pressured to drop the L-bomb in the very end. IMO. :Nod:

On a related note she favorited this JPG's tweet :

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  Mar 12
@beccatilley5 HEARD you stay true to YOURSELF... Well done on not LYING on how you FELT...  #Respect #YouRock

for that and some other reasons she actually was a little rebel- yet stay classy and respectful-to TPTB IMO. My hats off for her :Chris:

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · Feb 25
I am peaceful, I am brave.

She deserves an extraordinary man. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 pm

She's stunning.
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 11022833_1028200563876658_173787238_n
@beccatilley5

I like that tweet from JPG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Becca likes to leave her shirt unbuttoned, doesn't she? giggling

Pretty girl!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Has this been discussed?

It just stood out to me that in the end she spilled the bean  of being not falling in love - i took it she meant not being able to say ILY- was a "risk" for the network. Along with what she said at ATFR " you pushing me, everybody pushing me"...just goes to show us that she was under pressured to drop the L-bomb in the very end. IMO. :Nod:

@beccatilley5 HEARD you stay true to YOURSELF... Well done on not LYING on how you FELT...  #Respect #YouRock

for that and some other reasons she actually was a little rebel- yet stay classy and respectful-to TPTB IMO. My hats off for her :Chris:

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Feb 25

Yep.  TPTB were pushing her to say ILY.  Makes for good TV, especially when she gets let go.  I believe Chris was pushing her for his own reasons.  He wanted her to be where he was so badly.  He had it bad for that girl.  Truthfully, who wouldn't?   :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:15 am

^yeah..too bad...no croc tears for TPTB laugh out loud :yougogirl:
i like that she said in a post-show interview, that while she had never been in love before, she knew in her gut that she wasn't there yet. I believe she had the talks with momma Tilley on HTD as well as C with Dad that were cut on edit floor. I could easily imagine Mom and Dad told her and C to take an engagement very very seriously. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:54 pm

ElonM wrote:She's stunning.
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 11022833_1028200563876658_173787238_n
@beccatilley5

I like that tweet from JPG.

She is beautiful!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:19 pm

"I'm a slave for you."   laugh out loud   Crystal looks possessed! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698

https://instagram.com/p/0hff-2IB6q/?taken-by=beccatilley5
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:"I'm a slave for you."   laugh out loud   Crystal looks possessed!   respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698

https://instagram.com/p/0hff-2IB6q/?taken-by=beccatilley5

This girl knows how to have fun . So glad that she is truly happy and being who she is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Has this been discussed?

It just stood out to me that in the end she spilled the bean  of being not falling in love - i took it she meant not being able to say ILY- was a "risk" for the network. Along with what she said at ATFR " you pushing me, everybody pushing me"...just goes to show us that she was under pressured to drop the L-bomb in the very end. IMO. :Nod:

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  Feb 25

Yep.  TPTB were pushing her to say ILY.  Makes for good TV, especially when she gets let go.  I believe Chris was pushing her for his own reasons.  He wanted her to be where he was so badly.  He had it bad for that girl.  Truthfully, who wouldn't?   :yes:

:yes: that makes sense doesn't? Can you imagine how amazing the love store would have being if she had an epiphany in the end.
You can tell at AFTR that CH didn't appreciate her and tried every way possible, unsuccessfully to get Chris to throw her under the bus too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:36 pm

So true. Gag me!. CH , being the biggest tool of the Machine, had tried the best he can at ATFR to dismiss Becca's sincerity and B- C relationship by stating these statements , Alas surprisingly got countered by the Bachelor himself. Haha!
!! too funny!! laugh out loud. Keeping in mind, this is Unedited Version . One can not make these up :yes:
- CH: B is the lost cause >< CS: No, not at all. She told me in all
honesty that she hasnt been in love
- CH: What you had with her was simply a Chase >< CS : No,, not like that at all. We had undeniable chemistry and everything was so easy from day 1.
Needless to say, CH needed to immediately close the segment before homeboy put his foot on his mouth again rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal