SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:51 am

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Flashnews!..No shocking here though duh: The tweet was deleted right after my post above (Oppps!! repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 2498057887)...Fortunately i copied and pasted it, not embedded it, or else it was gonezo..

Hmm..somebody/everybody must have been lurking in here... Suspect

Just my theory. Maybe she realized that it might be too revealing of how she's feeling? Suspect

:yes: probably that and/or the fact that she had another sleepless night hmmm

Back to top Go down

repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:56 am

Pia1 wrote:I love your avi Chrisbecca! That pic sure doesn't look like they're about to breakup. giggling

Yeah, I know....it DOES NOT look like they are breaking up! Stupid show! Its all a SHOW......JMO!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
Unkiss me.

Untouch me.

Untake this heart.

Looks like a sleepless night for B again sad . Any speculation :anyone?: . A song, maybe?

I hope this is not some sort of cryptic tweets  Praying . Being a Nick fan is more than enough to keep me tormented.. :nervous

PS : I swear i am a behaved stalker...Praying .But IIRC she posted the then-much-discussed-now-deleted Pinterest around the same late hour as this tweet. Upset no idea
This is the Maroon 5 song Unkiss Me. 

Other lyrics: 
If you let go, then just let go. It's disrespectful how you handled this.
I lie to my heart because I thought you felt it.
No you don't have to love me, if you don't wanna. Don't act like I meant nothing

Posting your late night feelings on SM can be cathartic, but it's good that Becca deleted it.  Hope she felt better after that and enjoyed a good night's sleep.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 am

Maybe she is thinking of an ex... possibly Dez or Chris.  Maybe she's met someone new.  Maybe she just likes the song.  I learned long ago not to read too much into tweeted song lyrics, one way or the other.  So my guess is it has absolutely nothing to do with Chris, she seems long over that.  But if she thought it could be misleading and cause trouble or hurt for Whitney and Chris, or anyone else for that matter, I could see her deleting it just as quickly as it was posted.  

Regardless, Becca is a wonderful person and whoever she ends up giving her heart to will be one lucky guy!  PINKHEART
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:29 am

Preach it giggling !! ITA with you Ladybug...for not reading too much into her tweets... :yes:
and to the last part of your post... score word Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Honestly, if you go through Becca's Insta and Twitter feed, you'll find that she posts stuff like this, all the time. Even before she she went on the show. I think when she likes a song/saying, she posts it. I have a feeling she may have deleted this one because she knew that people may misunderstand it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:02 pm

julychild wrote:Honestly, if you go through Becca's Insta and Twitter feed, you'll find that she posts stuff like this, all the time. Even before she she went on the show. I think when she likes a song/saying, she posts it. I have a feeling she may have deleted this one because she knew that people may  misunderstand it.

I thought this as well.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Unkiss me.

Untouch me.

Untake this heart.

Looks like a sleepless night for B again sad . Any speculation :anyone?: . A song, maybe?

I hope this is not some sort of cryptic tweets  Praying . Being a Nick fan is more than enough to keep me tormented.. :nervous

PS : I swear i am a behaved stalker...Praying .But IIRC she posted the then-much-discussed-now-deleted Pinterest around the same late hour as this tweet. Upset no idea

repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 3806527698 Mura- Im a behaved stalker too!  Curiosity gets the best of me when things don't add up!

What time in California did she tweet that?  

I am going to PM you some other info.

Humm! Those love songs say a lot about how our girl feels IMHO. I would say our girl FIL and is still IL, just saying...
ChrisBecca would you PM me too? I would really appreciate.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:02 pm

repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 925575_1427953060677734_962038736_n

@beccatilley5
The sweetest vampire ever in the history of vampires. emojiemoji️ #Repost @craccola with @repostapp.
・・・
In honor of my empty Monday nights and to answer everyone's question, Yes this a photo of myself and Becca from my favorite show The Bachelor. Don't worry I totally kept my cool and did not try to creep up behind her and vampire suck the beauty out of her... #coolasacucumber #iwouldgiveherarose #bestdayever
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Pia1 wrote:
julychild wrote:Honestly, if you go through Becca's Insta and Twitter feed, you'll find that she posts stuff like this, all the time. Even before she she went on the show. I think when she likes a song/saying, she posts it. I have a feeling she may have deleted this one because she knew that people may  misunderstand it.

I thought this as well.

Becca is a very thoughful young lady, and knowing that this might hurt Whit or Chris is reason enough for her to delete it.
One think for sure, we will never know if Becca's fIL and still IL bcs she will never tell JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Unkiss me.

Untouch me.

Untake this heart.

repost -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 3806527698 Mura- Im a behaved stalker too!  Curiosity gets the best of me when things don't add up!

What time in California did she tweet that?  

I am going to PM you some other info.

Humm! Those love songs say a lot about how our girl feels IMHO. I would say our girl FIL and is still IL, just saying...
ChrisBecca would you PM me too? I would really appreciate.

I think so too. I believe at the time of FRC she wasn't certain of her feelings but after coming out of that bubble she was able to assess her feelings better. I do think she has feelings for Chris but as she said numerous times the other person was ready for marriage and kids and she's not there yet. Although she wishes Chris and Whitney the best I think a small part of her still likes Chris very much.

I think it will take some time for her to get back to dating.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Was this video posted?
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/946175933950205610_196527054
@beccatilley5

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal