SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Direct link to interview:
http://www.kson.com/kson-scoop/2015/04/10/becca-from-the-bachelor-in-studio#sthash.Sj1N5oZ5.dpbs
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:44 pm

sfrank wrote:Direct link to interview:
http://www.kson.com/kson-scoop/2015/04/10/becca-from-the-bachelor-in-studio#sthash.Sj1N5oZ5.dpbs

Thank You !! She is just beautiful inside and out. By far my favorite girl contestant to ever grace this show .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 am

whit90 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Direct link to interview:

Thank You !! She is just beautiful inside and out. By far my favorite girl contestant to ever grace this show .

Mine too. Hands down the best!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Hey Becca gals. So glad to see that she is doing well. I would still love to see her meet JJ from Andi's season. He is pretty funny and I think if nothing else they would have a blast together.

Becca will find her one when it is time. Not sad at all that it wasn't Chris, if it was meant to be it would have been.

On a side note, I ended up buying and listening to Taylor Swift 1989 (the year I graduated high school, so yeah I am too old for it) because of Becca and I love it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Hey Becca gals.  So glad to see that she is doing well.  I would still love to see her meet JJ from Andi's season.  He is pretty funny and I think if nothing else they would have a blast together.

Becca will find her one when it is time.  Not sad at all that it wasn't Chris, if it was meant to be it would have been.

On a side note, I ended up buying and listening to Taylor Swift 1989 (the year I graduated high school, so yeah I am too old for it) because of Becca and I love it.

Considering that he posted an Instagram pictures of a girl "giving" him a BJ, I kind of doubt that he would be interested in a more introverted girl waiting for marriage, haha. I kind of want Becca to find love from outside of Bachelor-nation, but I think if she were to be with someone in this franchise, it would be someone like Roberto or Josh. Someone with strong faith, close relationship with their family, that gets along with everyone, and is athletic.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Hey Becca gals.  So glad to see that she is doing well.  I would still love to see her meet JJ from Andi's season.  He is pretty funny and I think if nothing else they would have a blast together.

Becca will find her one when it is time.  Not sad at all that it wasn't Chris, if it was meant to be it would have been.

Considering that he posted an Instagram pictures of a girl "giving" him a BJ, I kind of doubt that he would be interested in a more introverted girl waiting for marriage, haha. I kind of want Becca to find love from outside of Bachelor-nation, but I think if she were to be with someone in this franchise, it would be someone like Roberto or Josh. Someone with strong faith, close relationship with their family, that gets along with everyone, and is athletic.

Wow, shows how I don't follow these people on SM at all. I just thought he was silly and Becca has a really fun, silly side that they completely edited out to make Whitney the girl who could roll with the cobb or WTH it was Chris said.

Many have said Becca with Josh, but as a Josh fan I just don't see it at all. To me his "love" for Andi makes him wanting or appreciating a Becca unlikely.

Now Robert, I would totally be down with that they even have the SD connection.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 pm

I am down with Becca and Roberto too. Both are my favorites from this show. I have to add Nick to that list too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Wow, shows how I don't follow these people on SM at all.  I just thought he was silly and Becca has a really fun, silly side that they completely edited out to make Whitney the girl who could roll with the cobb or WTH it was Chris said.

Many have said Becca with Josh, but as a Josh fan I just don't see it at all.  To me his "love" for Andi makes him wanting or appreciating a Becca unlikely.

Now Robert, I would totally be down with that they even have the SD connection.

I think Roberto is pretty much the perfect man, so I would LOVE for that to happen.

And, I'm pretty neutral on Josh; his post-show SM activity suggest to me that he's a bit impulsive, but has a really good heart. He reminds me of a more extroverted, energetic Roberto which is why I thought of him. Although I agree that, if Andi was his type, Becca probably isn't! The chances of him hooking up with Ashley are much higher (I know you were away, but apparently they might have gone on a date).

I just want our girl to be happy! She blows me away with her honesty and compassion!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Roberto is/was in Colorado. His twitter says "California/Colorado" so I'm not sure what's up with that.

His facebook pic appears to be Colorado.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Roberto is/was in Colorado. His twitter says "California/Colorado" so I'm not sure what's up with that.

His facebook pic appears to be Colorado.

Also pretty sure Roberto ' s ex girlfriend Sara was a Playboy bunny so I am doubtful that he is match for Becca.

I still think Becca and Josh. Both are Christians, athletic, from the South and have family members involved in pro football. Andi was NOT the love of his life, imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 am

I'm secretly hoping Brooks moved to CA to be closer to Becca!!!
Go Team Brecca!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:12 am

sfrank wrote:I'm secretly hoping Brooks moved to CA to be closer to Becca!!!
Go Team Brecca!

Now this is a match I'm supporting.

Two of my favourite f2s as a couple :yes:

Brecca to the world! PINKHEART
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal