SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:53 pm

@SeanLowe09: Ginger Beard is misunderstood. @usweekly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

RightReasons -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:00 pm

US Weekly just got an upgrade

@hrdadams: Thank you @usweekly! We can't wait for @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici to take over your social media. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:05 pm

^US Weekly is going in the right direction in terms of the Lowe's recently.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Haha, they're at the Stir! Paging Mary Fisher...

@ChoicePublicity: And the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues! @SeanLowe09 sits down with @The_Stir team to talk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks @SuzeeSkwiot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie98 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Litta123 wrote:From above...looks like a lot of newlywed type questioning going on today.

Sean: When I have her in the dark on things.

Catherine: ????

I think it says something like "when he tells me to clean up." Not sure though

charlie98

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 pm

^^^ maybe she wrote "lighten up" giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Lol I bet it's clean up! That's their M.O.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:58 pm

The question was probably what do you do that upsets Catherine the most? He said keep her in the dark and she said tell me to clean up. Makes perfect sense!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:11 pm

He should have known her answer to that one. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Yeah...."clean up" is generally carries more deep seated emotions (because it's not only Sean who's asked her to do that in her life....). Being kept in the dark is probably fully on Sean though- and I can see how that bugs her, too... so just as they were really both right on some other questions this morning, they were probably both right on that one, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Ha! Cute.
@clmgiudici: You spelled our name wrong. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ Loews Regency Hotel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 pm

@jenperos: .@SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici stopped by the Us office today! Who do they want to win this season of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis