SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Lipsis, I think it's mostly that she doesn't like either team well enough to root for one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

gohawks -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 pm

@clmgiudici: Funny commercials are few and far between this year. New trend: being serious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 pm

^And I don't like it. I miss funny.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:42 pm

@clmgiudici: Fiat, I respect your work.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Up by 10

@clmgiudici: Wahooooo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:20 pm

The Lowe Sr's?

Haven't moved for hours. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Seriously, when can I take a bathroom break when the game's this good and I'm waiting for the quality commercials?) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 pm

^Pretty sure yes. If not, one of the grandparents' house.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 pm

She didn't tag anybody. Darn her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 pm

are they watching from home/pit
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Looks like they are at the Lowes Sr?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 pm

^No. They are at someone else's house. That photo definitely isn't their house.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 pm

@clmgiudici: Taking a break from social until all this is over. Final words: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis