SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Catherine is with Sean at B&N now. Someone twitted a picture.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Good afternoon
Would somebody be generous and post some of the links if not the pics, please. Thank you
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Does anyone know if Catherines testimony will be posted?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:03 pm

jaspats wrote:Catherine is with Sean at B&N now. Someone twitted a picture.

She is. She went home and changed. The event is over now so I guess they'll getbrid of the stragglers and head home to their fantasy suite. (The pit)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Does anyone know if Catherines testimony will be posted?

I don't know for sure. I kind of doubt it. It's White Chapel UMC, of you want to keep an eye on it. I will do my best to check back.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:07 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:Good afternoon
Would somebody be generous and post some of the links if not the pics, please. Thank you

Search his handle on Twitter. They are all there.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Thanks Umngirl, I am not on SM, detest them.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

...just wanted to see how the big man looks
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
LoveGodTheMost wrote:Good afternoon

Search his handle on Twitter. They are all there.

Here's the direct link to his timeline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:19 pm

My apologies to @Sassy_Neal for chopping up your pic but here's Lumberjack Sean

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Thank you so much Lipsis...will try the link
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks, he sure looks good
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis