SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am

Lovely!
Just checked Shay's blog, which I haven't read in ages, and got caught up on the new addition to the family.
Thanks for the reply.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 am

No problem. Good to see you Provenceguy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Something to watch out for next Sunday, Sean and Catherine will be joining Pastor Ed and Lisa Young as they preach Fifty Shades of They at Fellowship Church.  So excited about this!!!

Last edited by blessed66 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 pm

@clmgiudici: Bringin the flames today! @fc_downtown @EdYoung [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:02 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Bringin the flames today! @fc_downtown @EdYoung [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can say that again Catherine!! Great message today!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Aww Lola

@clmgiudici: How can I be so in love with someone that smells like dog farts 24/7? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha Me too Hubs!

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici thought you were referring to me until I saw the hashtag.

Lol

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 no you smell more like dog breath
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 pm

^I've missed their tweeting back and forth.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:53 pm

^^ while, most likely, sitting next to each other

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 pm

I was wondering..

@clmgiudici: I was somehow convinced that @beccatilley5's name was Bree. Any interview you hear Bree, I mean Becca. Sorry girl! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Ah he looks so happy! Lol

National Pizza Day you saaay? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:50 pm

@SeanLowe09: Anyone want to tweet tonight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm

This is me and my wife. We celebrated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by stuffing our faces with pizza. I like pizza. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis