SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nordstrom -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Awww

@HelloCanada: Bachelor @SeanLowe09 told us @clmgiudici slipped a sweet nothing into his bag this morn! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: @HelloCanada @SeanLowe09 it's mah thang! Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

nordstrom -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by deeliciouz Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:45 pm

^these two. <3

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Replaced already... Lol

@clmgiudici: Kinda digging this NY date of mine Smiley Sorry @SeanLowe09...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:01 pm

She so pretty

Eees cold by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:50 pm

And his cold picture

Another beautiful Canada day eh? If you're in the Toronto area, come see me tonight at Chapters in Woodbridge at 7:00. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Oh no! It's coming down pretty hard and will be for the next several hours. Gotta love that smile! ha!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:15 pm

@clmgiudici: Thai hard shell tacos? I'd phuk with that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh no! It's coming down pretty hard and will be for the next several hours. Gotta love that smile! ha!

He's a stud! Especially without a coat. Luckily he is in a car or a studio most of this trip.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Even studs and dudes catch colds. Soooo remember a coat next time buddy. Your wife says you're a baby when you're sick so don't push it.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm

lipsis wrote:She so pretty

Eees cold  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drop Dead gorgeous and with no big blond hunk to cuddle into. Poor Cat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:52 pm

So exciting

@clmgiudici: Don't know how to contain my excitement... Going to @nycballet tonight!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 pm

@SeanLowe09: My pastor @EdYoung's new book released 2day on @Amazon! Get ur copy & join me this wknd @fc for a special interview. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis