SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by Uclagirlsrock Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:57 am

Kicking myself because I skipped New York Fashion Week this week, and I got invited to the Desigual show. Darn, I could've met her.

Uclagirlsrock

Back to top Go down

RightReasons -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 am

^^^ oh wow, that's a bummer! Maybe next time. Nice to see you again UclaGR!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 pm

I'm glad we are getting our money's worth out of you lipsis. However there isn't any room for raises, heck there isn't room for this weeks pay, sorry. hmmm

But I have this for you. rose bud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 pm

@SeanLowe09: If you're in Dallas or Miami this weekend, come to @fc to hear me and @clmgiudici share our story with @EdYoung and @LisaYoungFC .

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad we are getting our money's worth out of you lipsis. However there isn't any room for raises, heck there isn't room for this weeks pay, sorry.  hmmm

But I have this for you. rose bud

Haha thanks boss!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Happy Day of Luuuuuurve! ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Sprung on my new spring bag by @oliviaandjoy

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:47 pm

^Mrs. Lowe is looking oh so pretty. I really wish that dress would have looked good on me but sadly it didn't.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:52 pm

^^^ Yep, she looks like a young woman in love who is looking at the man of her dreams on Valentine's Day.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Agree with you both. So pretty and fresh looking. And Sean loves it when her hair is in pony tail and lovingly taking his wife's picture.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:04 pm

This weekend @catherinegiudici and I are sharing our story of navigating our faith in this crazy world of ours with @ed_young and @lisayoungfc . Speaking live from the Grapevine campus at 5:00 today and 10:00 and 11:30 tomorrow morning. Come see us! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:31 pm

^^^ I am bummed that they only show the 10:00 service tomorrow online. I was hoping that they streamed the one tonight but no.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis