SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionpolice -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 am

^Probably depends which airport he is flying out of. Hopefully it's out of the Lynchburg regional one so it's right down the road.

The weather better let hubs get home to his wife tomorrow or it will have to suffer from Cat's wrath.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fashionpolice -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 am

lipsis wrote:^^^ oh swell, something else to worry about. His book signing is supposed to be done at 1:30. Hopefully he is set to leave right after that. How far is the airport from there?

If he is using their private jet the airport very close to the school about 10 to 15minutes.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:29 am

Convo is at 10:00 and normally it is 2hours but with the weather issues they might change things around.  I just praying that he leave before the snow because if he does not he might be looking at leaving on Wednesday.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 am

^If that's the case I would hope they would just rent him a car and let him drive to Charlotte so he could fly out from there. He'd get home faster that way.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:42 am

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ oh swell, something else to worry about. His book signing is supposed to be done at 1:30. Hopefully he is set to leave right after that. How far is the airport from there?

If he is using their private jet the airport very close to the school about 10 to 15minutes.  

He had a layover in Charlotte so no private jet.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:00 am

Liberty University live stream starts at 10AM eastern. The information is posted in the general thread. See you there.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

Thank you, lipsis!  I will be there. I hope Sean will be able to come home without any delays.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 am

Liberty University ‏@LibertyU  
We're excited to welcome @SeanLowe09 to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this morning! Join us at 10am. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:38 pm

@SeanLowe09: Thank you @LibertyU!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Fyi - I read on an IG pic that the book signing was canceled due to the weather.

Sorry..see that umgirl already mentioned this.  Should have known...: )

Last edited by livelife on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Something to look out for today

ABC13News ‏@ABC13News  · 1m1 minute ago  
Our EP @ashton_r_smith met with Bachelor contestant @SeanLowe09  this am. Tune in at 5 to hear more!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:14 pm

^^oh goodie, more sites to have open on my browser! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis