SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm

^Love the Friends reference. And if Sean had been wearing jeans it would be full on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Oscars -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Lol the whole fam damily

Our nauseating amount of blue and denim was not planned. by @seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 pm

^ laugh out loud Now that is just too funny. They gotta be celebrating something, probably one of the family birthdays we don't have on the schedule. Grandma Darlene had hers very recently.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:41 pm

I love the family pics. It's been a while. And don't Cat and Shay look sisterly chummy?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:48 pm

^It has been awhile since we got a group family picture this big. Since Casey's baby shower last fall I believe. And yes, everyone does look friendly.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:31 pm

@clmgiudici: Rain, rain, stay-here-all-the-time-because-I-love-you (umbrella)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

@clmgiudici: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Traveling???

@clmgiudici: Missing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Yay she's coming with him!

@clmgiudici: Watching the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at an airport restaurant is better than watching Sean on the plane pretend to be all Oscar nominees. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:53 pm

^Glad to hear that.

But I want video of Sean pretending to be the Oscar nominees.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm

^^ that would be amazing!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 pm

After the Oscars, Sean. Promise!

@SeanLowe09: Wanna hear me tell my story of faith? Here ya go... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis