SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Throwback to 1867 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Being around @kevin_nealon today reminded me of what working out feels like. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Lol

Girl Talk with @cherylburke Cheryl: "Why is Sean even here?" Me: "Right?!" by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:04 pm

That was quick. Bye Lowe's

@clmgiudici: The last 14 hours were special, LA. DFW, here we come.

Guess this means im relieved of my live tweet posting duties. Yay me!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:30 pm

maybe lipsis will be on deck.... oops, thought that was umngirl, silly me.... west coast tweeting anyone?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

I think they may end up in LA for the night. Dallas is a mess with the ice from earlier. Tomorrow should better with flying.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

If that's the case, better they stay here than leave and get diverted if they can't land. They can come watch the show with me. I have wine and beer.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:47 pm

lipsis wrote:If that's the case, better they stay here than leave and get diverted if they can't land. They can come watch the show with me. I have wine and beer.

Send them an invite!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 pm

@clmgiudici: Won't be able to live tweet tonight, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sad Try to have fun without us! @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

From today's After Buzz interview

I got to ask Sean Lowe everything you've ever wanted to know about The Bachelor | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:12 pm

^Did those two call each other to arrange the matching? laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

They're home....

@clmgiudici: What'd we miss?! What'd we miss?

@clmgiudici: Finally in our own bed Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis