SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:32 am

umngirl wrote:I'm just glad he didn't apologize for the Becca tweet. No reason to. If she or her fans can't see it was funny then it's their loss. They've both made nice comments about her all season so I fail to see why she felt the need to acknowledge that one tweet.

Anyway, moving on, I look forward to hearing more from them about the 2 bachelorettes thing. I love when Sean pushes back and makes valid points. He ain't the dumb jock many thought he was that's for sure.

Sorry, but I can't disagree with you more. If your actions hurt others even if you don't mean them to, it doesn't hurt to say your sorry. To me it is the Christian thing to do. And since Sean and Cat both stand strongly for their faith, there is nothing wrong for apologizing if someone is hurt.

It doesn't mean they were wrong, just that they can understand why others might not be okay with it. I find that makes them even better people in my book.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:36 am

umngirl wrote:I'm just glad he didn't apologize for the Becca tweet. No reason to. If she or her fans can't see it was funny then it's their loss. They've both made nice comments about her all season so I fail to see why she felt the need to acknowledge that one tweet.

Anyway, moving on, I look forward to hearing more from them about the 2 bachelorettes thing. I love when Sean pushes back and makes valid points. He ain't the dumb jock many thought he was that's for sure.

@beccatilley5 please don't take my tweets seriously. They're all sarcastic and ridiculous. We thought you did great.

Well, maybe he didn't apologize but he did clarify what he meant and complimented her. That's pretty close to an apology for me. And, if you're not familiar with Sean/Cat's tweeting history, it's easy to take one tweet and interpret it. All three are some of the nicest people in this franchise, so I'm sure all is well now!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 am

Any further discussions regarding Becca or any other contestant in this franchise other than Sean and Catherine Lowe should be directed to that contestants thread and will be removed from this forum. thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 am

Here's something you can talk about..

Bye Cave Baby Bronde  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 am

^guess we wait to see if she just gets rid of the ombré parts or goes another color again.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:47 am

She looks great! I like the shorter hair and I love her with her natural dark hair. She is so beautiful for me the blonde distracts from her gorgeous skin tone and eyes.

Plus, I like how she and Sean are kind of like night and day. Opposites that compliment.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:47 am

So... what do we think it'll be this time!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:51 am

I love her face! She is adorable.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:57 am

I love that she isn't making that ridiculous kissy face. Can she give her other bachelor alum friends lessons on how to do a good selfie?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 am

And after

Transformation Tuesday From yeek to sleek! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:55 am

^So back to all dark again. I like. But let's be real, she could pull off any hair color.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am

^^ I know, right? When she's blondish, I like that. When she's ombre, I like that. When she's blackish, I like that. And so on and so on.

I've been a very lucky fan the last 24 hours!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis