SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

momoftrips wrote:Video at link. I couldn't get it to embed properly.

Whoa, Is a Villain Finally Emerging in This Bachelor Sneak Peek?!

Uh-oh, someone in The Bachelor house is feeling threatened and we all know that's never a good sign.

On Monday's episode of the ABC reality hit, one girl becomes the envy (and target!) of all the other contestants after a super-romantic and relaxed random date with Chris Soules. The lady at the eye of the Bachelor storm? Frontrunner Britt, who you may remember received the all-important First Impression rose in the premiere.

In our exclusive sneak peek above, Britt returns from her date and isn't shy about sharing the details...much to Kelsey's chagrin.

The final straw for Kelsey is when Britt reveals she and Chris just "napped" together, leading her to get up and storm out...and head right to Chris' hotel room!

"I think that Britt's date with Chris today diminished the important of my relationship with him," Kelsey says. "Britt's date with Chris today presented itself as another threat to my relationship with Chris."

Her risky move? To finally tell him that she's a widow, something she has yet to share with the Bachelor. So how does it all go down? Watch the exclusive video above to find out!

The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/619247/whoa-is-a-villain-finally-emerging-in-this-bachelor-sneak-peek

There is a fine line between sharing basic info about your date and rubbing everyone's nose in it. Britt seems to be getting a little to much joy in sharing the details of her date if you ask me. Suspect Maybe it will look different when we see the whole thing...we shall see.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm

NEXT WEEK ON "THE BACHELOR" (2/2)

THE WOMEN TRAVEL TO SANTA FE AS SOME OF THE BACHELORETTES DECIDE TO DO      WHATEVER IT TAKES TO IMPRESS CHRIS AND GET A ROSE, ON “THE BACHELOR”

THIS WEEK IS A GAMECHANGER – EVERYTHING EXPLODES!

“Episode 1905” – Chris and the 11 remaining women begin their journey around the country to find love in picturesque Santa Fe, New Mexico. Carly is the lucky woman to get the first one-on-one date, but the couple has to survive a very awkward, intimate meeting with the “Love Guru.” Kelsey, already the focus of the other women’s animosity, stirs up more trouble when some of the women don’t believe her to be the sympathetic character she seems to be. A group date with nine gorgeous bachelorettes challenges them to ride the white water rapids of the Rio Grande River, but one woman falls overboard with perilous results. A stunned Chris is confronted by a rejected lady from his past who won’t take “no” for an answer. The Bachelor swoops in and takes Britt on a fabulously romantic hot air balloon ride, but is there something she is hiding from Chris to curry favor? Finally, Kelsey’s bid for attention goes awry, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Chris and Carly meet the “Love Guru,” who puts them through a series of sexual exercises which leave them practically naked, putting their connection on a fast track. Will the sexual tension lead to an intimate connection or will the couple get cold feet?

Kelsey, who shares the story of her late husband’s death with the other bachelorettes, is considered the “Black Widow” and disingenuous in the way she is presenting herself. She vows, however, to do whatever it takes to win Chris’ heart.

Nine adventurous women accompany Chris on a white water rafting trip to the Rio Grande River for one of the wildest rides of their lives. The outdoor adventure quickly turns dangerous when one bachelorette falls overboard into the icy rushing water. Will Chris be able to help rescue her? After the mishap, the group relaxes at a local hotel and gets ready to spend a special night with the Bachelor. However, a woman that Chris previously said goodbye to returns to crash the party and attempts to get another chance to win Chris’ heart. Will the Bachelor comply with her wishes and risk the wrath of the rest of the women?

The next day, Chris sneaks into Britt’s hotel room in the early morning hours and whisks her away on one of the most romantic dates of the season: a hot air balloon ride as the sun rises. Part two of the couple’s passionate date might put this woman’s way ahead of the group. Too bad the other bachelorettes don’t think she is being truthful about her intentions.

Britt’s revelatory play-by-play of her date with Chris pushes Kelsey to make a secret visit to him that she hopes will insure her getting a rose. Will her heartbreaking personal story be seen as a desperate move for attention or will she gain Chris’ sympathy?

The already stressful cocktail party is thrown into disarray when a stunning twist brings it to a screeching halt.

The 11 remaining women are:

Ashley I., 26, freelance journalist, Wayne, NJ

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA

Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA

Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX

Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA

Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC

Kelsey, 28, guidance counselor, Austin, TX

Mackenzie, 21, dental assistant, Maple Valley, WA

Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN

Samantha, 27, fashion designer, Los Angeles, CA

Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr72626.html

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Yeah, it sounds like another episode I will skip. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Britt's Scared of Her 1 on 1 Date

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

so Michelle Money wasn't lying when she said that she doesn't shower!! ewwww ... what's up with that? I know they're in the pool all the time, and I'm sure she cleaned off after those competitions... but seriously, why wouldn't she shower daily? does she just sponge bath? does she hate shampooing her hair because it takes along time to straighten after?? do the girls think she stinks? does she cover up her funk with perfume?? enquiring minds want to know haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes, at that point wouldn't they have been in the mansion/on the road for over 3 weeks? No shower and no washing of the hair? She has to wash her hair: it's too beautiful not to wash it and keep it conditioned. 
It's got me totally puzzled.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

"Ashley I., 26, freelance journalist, Wayne, NJ" - so does Ashley I write for Wetpaint or some other rag mag?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:23 pm

I believe Britt said she kinda like a hippy..so she doesn't seem to shower every day! Wow!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Or does having a KK blog make her a "journalist"? giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Gosh. I really don't like her at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Gosh. I really don't like her at all.

Ashley I., Britt or Michelle Money? giggling Or all of them? Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Britt. Ever since Nov 10th. Oozed with fakeness. laugh out loud

bluwavz wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
bluwavz on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 pm
I think I may have found Britt the concert girl. Tandra, Jillian and Megan are all following a woman named Britt Karolina Nilsson. This is her Facebook page:

The last thing she posted on there was this:

September 23 · Los Angeles, CA ·
going to take a break from social media for a while..................

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2sb4d90

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+49
chi-girl
pavalygurl
terabithia
MiaHawk
Bhaka