SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Elaine Benes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Chris dancing with Britt at the Big & Rich Concert.

Kashathediva wrote:Elaine Benes

cantstopl I know!

You Tube

Elaine Benis Dances from Seinfeld

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Chris dancing with Britt at the Big & Rich Concert.

Kashathediva wrote:Elaine Benes

cantstopl I know!

You Tube

Elaine Benis Dances from Seinfeld

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Who is dancing like Elaine, Chris or Britt?  If it is Chris, he better give up his desire to be on DWTS?  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Britt, for sure. Watching Chris in that segment was painful. hmmm
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
momoftrips wrote:TVGuide:

Season 19, Episode 6

February 9, 2015

Chris takes the nine remaining ladies to Deadwood, S.D., where he takes one of them on a romantic horseback ride. Six bachelorettes meet country singers Big and Rich, and write love songs with the duo, and one lucky lady gets to attend a Big and Rich concert with Chris.
So is Chris big and rich or deadwood?

Every time I start to question why I even bother to spend time on this show anymore, I am reminded that this board is the reason. funnythread
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Thank you! It's good to know I have one fan. 
You can expect a check in the mail from me soon. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 am

MartinMasonHotel @mmdeadwoodhotel  
·  3m 3 minutes ago  
The Martin Mason Hotel will be featured on #TheBachelor On Monday, Feb. 9th at 7PM CST! #ChrisSoules

MartinMasonHotel Twitter Link

Hotel Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 am

MiniDiva wrote:
MartinMasonHotel @mmdeadwoodhotel  
·  3m 3 minutes ago  
The Martin Mason Hotel will be featured on #TheBachelor On Monday, Feb. 9th at 7PM CST! #ChrisSoules

MartinMasonHotel Twitter Link

Hotel Link

That is gorgeous!!! I can feel the history oozing out of their website! I love historical buildings like that. It looks like they revived their twitter specifically for TB. Thanks MD! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:17 pm

From the short previews for next epi, looks like everything is falling apart for Chris and the girls maybe lashing out a bit at him, IMO.  
But I did catch a preview from the twitpic I posted above with Jade and Chris at The Stockade and she says to Chris:  "I really don't want, like your sympathy . . ."

hmmm Wonder what that is all about?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm

NEXT WEEK ON "THE BACHELOR" (2/9)

KELSEY’S PANIC ATTACK CAUSES A FIRESTORM OF CONTROVERSY AND THE DREADED TWO-ON-ONE DATE FEATURES TWO WOMEN CLASHING IN AN EXTREME FACE-OFF TO STAY IN CONTENTION, ON “THE BACHELOR”

Country Superstars Big & Rich Have a Surprise for a Group of Bachelorettes and Perform

For Chris and One Lucky Lady in a Sold Out Concert

“Episode 1906” – All hell breaks loose when Kelsey faints after a panic attack and the paramedics are called in to help. Chris cancels the cocktail party, but will Kelsey’s breakdown influence his decisions? Is she faking it? Finally, nine women remain with the hope of becoming Chris’ wife. So, it is on to Deadwood, South Dakota for a taste of the Wild West. Chris takes one woman on a romantic horseback ride along the scenic trails of this mountain region. Drama ensues when the women, fed up with the calculating Kelsey, decide to call her out on her questionable behavior. A group of bachelorettes are left speechless when they are introduced to country chartbusters Big & Rich. However, they are stunned when they find out they each have to write a love song and perform it in front of a live audience – and Chris gets in the act, too! The highly anticipated two-on-one date pits two feuding women, setting the stage for one of the most dramatic showdowns ever – but who will be left standing?, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

After the rose ceremony, nine women are left to accompany Chris to Deadwood, still hoping to be “the one.” When they arrive, one low-key bachelorette finds out that she will be the lucky woman going on a one-on-one date. She and Chris meet at the foot of the Black Hills National Forest where he is looking forward to a first kiss. Their romantic horseback ride ends with an intimate dinner in front of a crackling campfire. They share plenty of laughs, but things turn serious when the couple gets cozy. Will they share a first kiss or will this woman’s innocence be her undoing?

Some of the bachelorettes remaining in the hotel are sick and tired of Kelsey’s “act.” Will they tip Chris to the truth about the woman they call “The Black Widow?” The next day, a group of the ladies are shocked to meet country superstars Big & Rich, but when they find out they need to write and perform their own love songs in front of a live audience, most of them come down with a major case of stage fright. One woman, however, seems quite at home, as she steals some red-hot kisses from the Bachelor in front of the other bachelorettes. Chris starts things off with an off-key rendition of his song about his journey to find love. The women go on stage, one at a time, attempting to sing their hearts out in a struggle to earn Chris’ attention. But in a total twist, Chris grabs one lady and takes her to a sold out Big & Rich concert, leaving a group of jealous ladies in their wake.

On the always unpredictable two-on-one date, Chris takes two combative women on a helicopter ride over breathtaking Mount Rushmore before landing in the middle of the Badlands. Each bachelorette figures she will send the other one packing. The two of them badmouth each other to Chris and what transpires is one of the most explosive altercations ever. When the dust clears, who is still there?  

The 11 remaining women are:

Ashley I., 26, freelance journalist, Wayne, NJ

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA

Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA

Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX

Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA

Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC

Kelsey, 28, guidance counselor, Austin, TX

Mackenzie, 21, dental assistant, Maple Valley, WA

Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN

Samantha, 27, fashion designer, Los Angeles, CA

Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr72824.html

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:From the short previews for next epi, looks like everything is falling apart for Chris and the girls maybe lashing out a bit at him, IMO.  
But I did catch a preview from the twitpic I posted above with Jade and Chris at The Stockade and she says to Chris:  "I really don't want, like your sympathy . . ."

hmmm  Wonder what that is all about?

It always seems like everything is 'falling apart' and the lead wants to leave.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19