SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
eirekay wrote:Let's just think about this a moment: Britt leaves before the HTD - TPTB probably already know that Britt is thinking about leaving by this episode.  They need to play up Britt now so that they can have the typical "The one the Lead wants is walking out" story line.  Ash/Bentley, Ali/Frank, Des/Brooks, JP/Sharleen - in all four of these cases we found out after the fact that the one that left had known for a while that they wanted to go.   IMO, TPTB are just setting us up for Chris having to rebound and "Who will he rebound with?"

I agree :yes:.  It will be interesting to see what his reaction is to her leaving. It might be all "that's just how the tumbleweed tumbles".

I am sure it will increase his insecurities...as it is meant to...and as a result, I'm not sure that we will see his real reaction.

I have sensed a loss of interest in Britt for the last little while. Producers know she wants out so they give her the balloon date to reel him in again, and then encourage the special quality time. It brings her back to the forefront of the viewers minds as someone who he has a really strong connection to and helps ramp up Chris' reaction. No doubt there will be tears. We already know about her crying audition at the curb. He is a soft touch, and he I expect he will be shedding a few tears of his own....more because of insecurity vs. really thinking she was the one. Shades of Ashley and Bentley all over again.

I think her auditioning for something is the whole reason for her being here. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Sprite wrote:We already know about her crying audition at the curb.
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698 yeap, all tears, from the moment of the first hug till the exit. So emotional. NOT. I like the reaction of some girls in the preview. Hoping /and looking forward seeing some hard-honest-truth being told to Chris in face too.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:04 pm

That preview really pissed me off. Chris came off as heartless and it really turned me off.

Whitney and Carly just broke my heart. Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:09 pm

I still think if she would have stayed Britt would have went home at F3.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Diana wrote:That preview really pissed me off. Chris came off as heartless and it really turned me off.

I think the problem from the Meet & Greet on has been that Chris lets himself get carried away in the moment without any awareness of how it may appear to the other girls. it's a little like being around someone who doesn't know how to self-edit when they speak. Chris doesn't know how to self-edit his behavior. When he woke up Britt last week and was kissing her in front of Carly, I thought that it's almost like he treats the girls as his personal harem as opposed to looking for a lifemate. He isn't aware of the need to preserve the other relationships.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty i agree

Post by Dot R. Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Diana wrote:That preview really pissed me off. Chris came off as heartless and it really turned me off.

I agree - Chris was clearly in sensitive in this clip, no matter how you slice it.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

I agree :yes:.  It will be interesting to see what his reaction is to her leaving. It might be all "that's just how the tumbleweed tumbles".

I am sure it will increase his insecurities...as it is meant to...and as a result, I'm not sure that we will see his real reaction.

I have sensed a loss of interest in Britt for the last little while. Producers know she wants out so they give her the balloon date to reel him in again, and then encourage the special quality time. It brings her back to the forefront of the viewers minds as someone who he has a really strong connection to and helps ramp up Chris' reaction. No doubt there will be tears. We already know about her crying audition at the curb. He is a soft touch, and he I expect he will be shedding a few tears of his own....more because of insecurity vs. really thinking she was the one. Shades of Ashley and Bentley all over again.

I think her auditioning for something is the whole reason for her being here. :yes:

I agree but I just can't decide whether they are auditioning her for the lead as in bachelorette or the lead as in someone who stays through many episodes in BIP2(like Michelle M did). From the edit, it almost seems like BIP2

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:57 pm

The only thing I am excited about this week is the preview for next week cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 pm

HI all

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 pm

happygirl77us wrote:HI all
Hey handwave
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Imagine watching yourself with your friends family community behaving like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Imagine watching yourself with your friends family community behaving like this.
This is why I'd never be on it giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19