SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:30

Kashathediva wrote:chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 B9c1BLxIIAAOb4p
Kelsey: Honey, I got a bunny in a pot with your name written all over it.

now that's funny!!

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:34

I don't do Instagram, but if I did, I would tell Whitney she is too good for farmer douche and to dump the clown.

If she is F1, these last two weeks can not have been fun to watch. I don't know how she manages to grow from being disrespected by Chris this week to falling in love with him next week. They need to show some conversation or she is going to look like some kind of pushover.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:36

I haven't watched the Epi yet, won't until I get to caps tomorrow.  And then only going to grab Becca's date for sure.  

Was going to grab Whitney, Kaitlyn and maybe Jade (F3 or 4 only) in the group date when they had SQT with Chris, but after reading here, Not sure there's anything to SC.  Is there actually anything worthy of SC out of that date or can I avoid the drama?  

And when does Becca appear in her outfit that matches, the she's back pics?  Is that preview or the out takes?  So, we will know when to look for it and grab SC!

Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:44

Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't watched the Epi yet, won't until I get to caps tomorrow.  And then only going to grab Becca's date for sure.  

Was going to grab Whitney, Kaitlyn and maybe Jade (F3 or 4 only) in the group date when they had SQT with Chris, but after reading here, Not sure there's anything to SC.  Is there actually anything worthy of SC out of that date or can I avoid the drama?  

And when does Becca appear in her outfit that matches, the she's back pics?  Is that preview or the out takes?  So, we will know when to look for it and grab SC!

Thanks!

Looks like Becca has on different nail polish, so false alarm. chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:45

Grace, you are amazing. That's a crazy good catch!!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:47

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't watched the Epi yet, won't until I get to caps tomorrow.  And then only going to grab Becca's date for sure.  

Thanks!

Looks like Becca has on different nail polish, so false alarm. chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 623245435

Thanks for checking that out for us! Smiley It's so funny how it's things like that I notice when watching the previews for next week. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:56

Watching this show I don't have much of an opinion. It was all so over the top.

Definitely the Chris and Britt Show, just as we previously had the Ashley and Bentley Show, the Sean and Tierra Show, the Desiree and James Show... and the silly Juan and Clare show practically ran all the way to the finale.

... and all of his exploding interest in Britt officially began, minus the initial first impression rose, after she cornered him in episode 4 about why he kept giving roses to Kaitlyn. So much focus on her seems like a way of keeping her "occupied"... I guess.

Only now Kaitlyn is pushed to the background... along with Whitney, Jade and Becca, although the Becca did get her solo date finally. Pity it seemed so short compared to Kait and Whitney's solo dates. More "meat" than Jade's dopey Cinderella one though.

On the other hand, that "2 on 1... now none" date was stretched waaaaaaaay too long. Not that we expected Kelsey and Ashley to leave this show quietly.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 22:58

This show can't even come up with anything new with the 2 on 1 date when they bring it back!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:06

stuckinsc wrote:Good luck tonight Bet!  Nick is live tweeting from LA, that might help you get through the crap fest.

Catching up on the posts, and from the looks of the posts, even Nick's live tweeting ain't gonna help. chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:09

So, any clues to Britt bailing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:11

Kashathediva wrote:chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 B9c1BLxIIAAOb4p
Kelsey: Honey, I got a bunny in a pot with your name written all over it.

rofl

Do we have a new MM?  Remember the sc of the Rose ceremony that someone photoshopped a bunny in MM's arms?  I loved that sc!!

Last edited by Bet2Win on Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:11

Ashley I is eating the attention up. So, for sure she'll be on BPII.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19