SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:My thinking is whomever is the F1 has been having meet ups at his farm in Iowa. No other way to submersed in real life than to be on the isolated Iowa farm in winter.

He said that in this interview with access Hollywood.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-chris-soules-promises-hell-cry-a-ton-more-in-coming-weeks_article_104334

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:48 am

Sprite wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Becca is back is apparently the day after the FRC, she is wearing the red top and necklace. The HTD she had on the same red top. (After much sleuthing)

During epi night it was discovered, while wearing that red top, she didn't have a necklace on during her ITM's/part of the date, but later in the date she did, along with bracelets. Comparing the pics again, between Becca is Back and epi s/caps, after much sleuthing, along with Chris confirming, he gave her a necklace/bracelets gift for her b/day, it's the same necklace.

So yes, it appears she wore the necklace/bracelets the day after the FRC.

Don't traditionally the lead and his/her F1 arrive back home a few days after the FRC? Is this because they are usually on an island and have to fly back? They both could've been driven back home.  Or, maybe, do you think Becca/Whitney both go home the day after the FRC, one engaged, the other, not? Wouldn't Chris want to spend more time with his fiancee (more than just a night, especially if they are to be separated for 4 months?) My head is spinning.

If Whitney is the F1 as we suspect, there is no reason why she couldn't have stayed with Chris and hung out with the family, getting to know them better while he was working during the day and then they spent the evenings together. We know she craves having a family and I'm sure his would have made her feel very welcome.

We know Becca left, but we have no info on where Whitney was after the FRC. It would have been no problem for her to drive to Chicago after a few days...or longer.

Becca also left to attend her grandmother's funeral, so I don't know that her leaving is proof either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:10 am

^^Minor correction, I believe it was her great grandmother's funeral, but your point is still the same, stuck. Becca left for a family member's death.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:11 am

So .. When did Whitney leave .. Or arrive home??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:

Don't traditionally the lead and his/her F1 arrive back home a few days after the FRC? Is this because they are usually on an island and have to fly back? They both could've been driven back home.  Or, maybe, do you think Becca/Whitney both go home the day after the FRC, one engaged, the other, not? Wouldn't Chris want to spend more time with his fiancee (more than just a night, especially if they are to be separated for 4 months?) My head is spinning.

If Whitney is the F1 as we suspect, there is no reason why she couldn't have stayed with Chris and hung out with the family, getting to know them better while he was working during the day and then they spent the evenings together. We know she craves having a family and I'm sure his would have made her feel very welcome.

We know Becca left, but we have no info on where Whitney was after the FRC. It would have been no problem for her to drive to Chicago after a few days...or longer.

Becca also left to attend her grandmother's funeral, so I don't know that her leaving is proof either way.  

I didn't say it was proof that she wasn't F1 (although I don't think she is), but, it means that we know that she didn't spend the traditional few days post show with the lead. We have no such proof about Whitney and she could easily have stayed over at the farm. Plus, she wouldn't have to be using public transport to get back home, she could easily have driven herself home if need be since Chicago is within driving distance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Jeepers wrote:So .. When did Whitney leave .. Or arrive home??

I don't think we have any idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 pm

I am paraphrasing here about why Chris was crying when he sent Jade home, he said in an interview, that he was upset because he was concerned he might be/ was making a bad decision but he made it because, she gave it her all and was as forthcoming as she was able to be, but others were much more open with him. Wondering here if that doesn't foreshadow Becca, as open as she could be, but Whitney was more of an open book with her feelings. Wish I could recall where I saw that.

nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
I am paraphrasing here about why Chris was crying when he sent Jade home, he said in an interview, that he was upset because he was concerned he might be/ was making a bad decision but he made it because, she gave it her all and was as forthcoming as she was able to be, but others were much more open with him.  Wondering here if that doesn't foreshadow Becca, as open as she could be, but Whitney was more of an open book with her feelings.  Wish I could recall where I saw that.

I remember that as well and I don't recall from where either. Maybe in his blog?

The line of someone not opening up enough compared to those left is one of those standard Bachelor speak lines for me. It gives the lead the excuse to cut them. Which is the reason I don't think Becca is the one. Her story, their relationship, has been "slow", which is another code word for not the one.
The whole show is basically on steroids and those who are too slow, don't open up and declare their love are summarily kicked to the curb.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal