SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Number 7 starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Jeez. GA you and I must be bored today! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Pretty sad when new developments make me excited! laugh out loud
Ironically Taylor Swift is playing, Blank Space. It's going down in flames.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Conitinue on: I have no words for all of this.

But their antics are entertaining.

2pop 2pop
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:22 pm

I think the fact that he didn't contact her in private just shows that he is totally over her and wants nothing to do with her, calls/texts/direct messages included. And if he wasn't sure who was doing it, then he certainly managed to suss her out with one vague tweet. Impressive really.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm

mindless wrote:I think the fact that he didn't contact her in private just shows that he is totally over her and wants nothing to do with her, calls/texts/direct messages included. And if he wasn't sure who was doing it, then he certainly managed to suss her out with one vague tweet. Impressive really.

IA that was his whole purpose. "Someone" isn't a hacker. He was probably watching for activity. Realized that "someone" was in fact signing on and made a general tweet. However that general tweet was a clear message, that he was on to her. Her defensive tweet had guilty all over it. If it wasn't her, why bother responding. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 pm

The tweet was not at all vague or general. The easiest thing to have done in that situation was to simply change the passwords, the tweet was unnecessary to that whole process. If andi was logging into his accounts, him changing the passwords would have let her know she was caught because she would have tried to use the old password and it would no longer work and no one randomly changes their passwords for no apparent reason. He didn't tweet what he did to 'let her know she was caught' he tweeted it to let everyone else know

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Josh is such an innocent I don't know how he manages in this world from cryptic tweets to fav-ing tweets he is such an innocent lamb in the woods.... He needs to grow a spine and grow up. If Andi would have tweeted out this very same tweet she would have been snatched by her hair and drugged through the mud and yes if Andi would have tweeted this I would have said the same thing about her.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

I've changed my passwords to many different things for many different reasons. For example, my Twitter password was different from my IG password. A few months ago I changed my IG password to match my Twitter one. Changing his password wouldn't have necessarily showed Andi she was caught. For her, it most likely would have been "damn, I can't check his private messages or look at the private accounts of the women he follows anymore" type of thing IMO.

People know I liked the both of them, but for me, don't go into your ex-fiance's accounts on social media and essentially stalk them. To me that's childish and just ridiculous.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:45 pm

He is getting flack about it too. There was a tweet posted in the other thread saying it wasn't nice of him to do that. I don't think it makes a difference who does what, they both have fans, and non fans, so either way, they'll both get the negative opinions of their actions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Exactly Renee an the thing is we don't know that it was Andi or not but people will think it's her because he tweeted it....
btw:love your name

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

But we don't know if it was Andi or not, it's just an assumption..

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win