SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:20 am

bleuberry wrote:Honestly I didn't even get her response. Join the club? Huh? Does that mean he's snooping hers too?

I seriously doubt that he is snooping hers too . IMO I think he is done with her and has been for a quite a while.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:24 am

People figure out other people password all the time... It doesn't take a genius to do it either, it happens.... Wow, wasn't saying that Josh's situation was comparable to Sony,because quiet honestly I think it's ridiculous but just saying that hey stuff happens an if people want to get into your stuff bad enough it will happen.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:27 am

Yep, I think Andi has been done with Josh, and thank goodness....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:32 am

The only person IMO that cares or cared about what's going on in Josh's SM is Andi, and probably his mother. No one is going to go through the trouble to get his password, to snoop around. If that was the case, they could have done it before the break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:49 am

Well some else must have cared, who knows though?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 am

It's pretty obvious from the tweet that Josh thought it was Andi and she didn't help herself with her response. If it walks like a duck........

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:46 am

You know it's admirable how many people would just held their tongues or their fingers if someone pointed a finger at them, but I am willing to bet that if Andi would have stayed as quiet as a mice she still would have been guilty for those who believe she did it.... It was a lose-lose situation for her once Josh decided to tweet what he did...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:40 am

luvlady345 wrote:You know it's admirable how many people would just held their tongues or their fingers if someone pointed a finger at them,  but I am willing to bet that if Andi would have stayed as quiet as a mice she still would have been guilty for those who believe she did it....  It was a lose-lose situation for her once Josh decided to tweet what he did...    

:claphands
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 am

A saying comes to mind and it applies to all of us at sometime or another: 
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:47 am

I wouldn't have for one second think it had anything to do with Andi if she didn't respond. That's my opinion. Maybe other's who can't stand her, will blame everything on her, that's their opinion.

We don't know what what on between these two behind closed doors. A lot of speculation on my part from what I saw, Andi had no problem holding her tongue back when it came to digs at Josh. My thoughts early on were a guy will only take so much of that. He clearly had enough since he moved on quite quickly while she was MIA for awhile. Right or wrong, we know he is quick in his actions.

I expect, this will be the end of playing games for Andi via twitter, because IMO she got caught. We will now see pics of nothing but "moving on" from her, that's my guess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:41 am

I still say Josh started this by posting in the first place.  Who does not check in on an ex after a break up.  Maybe they knew each other's passwords while they were dating.  It is each person's responsibility to keep passwords private, if you suspect they are compromised you just change them.  I would not think it is best to announce on social media that you changed them.   Andi was saying in her response that she knows also how SM is not always your friend.  I am a fan of  josh and the Murry family.  I just think that it was not the best decision for him to post that tweet.  However it has given this thread a good discussion topic!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 am

Eviebloom wrote:I still say Josh started this by posting in the first place.  Who does not check in on an ex after a break up.  Maybe they knew each other's passwords while they were dating.  It is each person's responsibility to keep passwords private, if you suspect they are compromised you just change them.  I would not think it is best to announce on social media that you changed them.   Andi was saying in her response that she knows also how SM is not always your friend.  I am a fan of  josh and the Murry family.  I just think that it was not the best decision for him to post that tweet.  However it has given this thread a good discussion topic!

I agree with you Evie, maybe Josh did not do this on purpose but when he said logged in instead of hacked I automatically thought he was pointing the finger at Andi. When this happens people always say hacked never logged in. All this could have been avoided by using a different word. They had kept this breakup very classy until that 1 tweet.

Regardless if you suspect someone was looking at your accounts why not just change your password and not say anything unless that person was putting things on twitter that you did not put. That happens with facebook all the time where people will say I have been hacked and did not post what is on there.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win