SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

anders wrote:Say what you want about Melissa, Ali and Deanna, but she will always top the list for the biggest famewhore to emerge from this franchise.

ITA.
So if her boobs went from B to C cup, applying the first law of thermodynamics did her brain go from a C to a B?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

anders wrote:Say what you want about Melissa, Ali and Deanna, but she will always top the list for the biggest famewhore to emerge from this franchise.

I am not a Trista Fan at all.. her whiny voice drives me up the wall.. but I will say this... If you have succeeded in this franchise as long as her and Ryan have; then she has every right to be a fame whore.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

If she needed to do this to "Feel Pretty Again", my fortune cookie suggests Trista meet Joan Rivers. Joan can give her the lowdown on keeping the PS docs in business.

Wonder if PS is a covered expense on a Colorado firemens' insurance? Oh wait a sec, she is writing a book about gratitude due out next fall to coincide with her 10 years of marriage. I guess the advance for her book will cover it!!! Or, if not I assume the bach franchise will host a 10th anniversary party .....all in pink of course!!!!! giggling :puke:
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:If she needed to do this to "Feel Pretty Again", my fortune cookie suggests Trista meet Joan Rivers. Joan can give her the lowdown on keeping the PS docs in business.

Wonder if PS is a covered expense on a Colorado firemens' insurance? Oh wait a sec, she is writing a book about gratitude due out next fall to coincide with her 10 years of marriage. I guess the advance for her book will cover it!!! Or, if not I assume the bach franchise will host a 10th anniversary party .....all in pink of course!!!!! giggling :puke:

I figure it was "probono." Seems like Dr. Rose is wanting to be the PS of the reality stars! Or, maybe they get a group discount. Just type "bach franchise" in the coupon code to receive the group discount.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 am

nikikass wrote:

I am not a Trista Fan at all.. her whiny voice drives me up the wall.. but I will say this... If you have succeeded in this franchise as long as her and Ryan have; then she has every right to be a fame whore.

so just because they've remained married she is entitled to famewhoreism?? I don't get that. I don't fault anyone from this franchise taking advantage of every single opportunity available to them, but that's not what she's doing - she's using her 'fame' to keep herself in the media, she's not trying to take her notoriety and turn it into a career - unless you call staying in the tabs a career.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:09 am

anders wrote:
nikikass wrote:

so just because they've remained married she is entitled to famewhoreism?? I don't get that. I don't fault anyone from this franchise taking advantage of every single opportunity available to them, but that's not what she's doing - she's using her 'fame' to keep herself in the media, she's not trying to take her notoriety and turn it into a career - unless you call staying in the tabs a career.

I think this is her career--feeding her fame.
Let's face it, it is their ability to reap what they sow through the media and being fameho's that allows them to subsidize their income and lifestyle beyond that of what a firefighter earns.
I have never been a Trista fan. I don't agree with her on many levels, but that is JMO and it is her life to live as she pleases and certainly not to please me. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 am

Absolutely - I rank her right up there with the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashians' of the world - she's entitled to do whatever she wants, people will always recognize her --- I guess I just find the recent bid for attention rather disturbing. It appears the franchise doesn't care for her anymore and she's going another route to remain 'relevant' (for lack of a better word) and it makes her looks desperate. Or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't have my boobs and eyelids done and have people care about it giggling

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm

anders wrote:Absolutely - I rank her right up there with the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashians' of the world - she's entitled to do whatever she wants, people will always recognize her --- I guess I just find the recent bid for attention rather disturbing. It appears the franchise doesn't care for her anymore and she's going another route to remain 'relevant' (for lack of a better word) and it makes her looks desperate. Or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't have my boobs and eyelids done and have people care about it giggling

Nope, I am with you on so many levels.
In today's time where there are so many kooks out there, I can never understand why oh why someone puts photos out there of their KIDS where any looney toon wack a doodle can do whatever. It is too easy to find out info on someone without making the process easier. And fanatic fans are equally as bad as those negative nut jobs out there, IMO. no no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I used my son's grad pic as an avi on a message board a few years back (albiet a pretty obscure board)- after about a week or so I didn't like the idea that I was identifying him and possibly myself to the world....I'm old fashion, don't do facebook, don't have nor do I want a cell phone. It took me forever to go cordless on my landline.

too many horror stories out there every single day, yet people still dont' get it.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 pm

anders wrote:I used my son's grad pic as an avi on a message board a few years back (albeit a pretty obscure board)- after about a week or so I didn't like the idea that I was identifying him and possibly myself to the world....I'm old fashion, don't do facebook, don't have nor do I want a cell phone. It took me forever to go cordless on my landline.

too many horror stories out there every single day, yet people still dont' get it.

I, like you, don't do facebook or tweet. I do however have a cell phone. There are only 3 people in the world with that number. Dh & sister and close family friend. I average 2 calls a month. One incoming and the other outgoing. Mostly just to make sure it works in the event of an emergency. I also don't text, I know how to but don't want to pay for a data plan.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalou39 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 pm

My guess is that this is not about fame rather about getting FREE elective surgery in exchange for doing PR that mentions the plastic surgeon. His name is mentioned in the articles that I have read.

And, gotta remember her husband is a fireman with an expensive hobby. Trista seems to come and go in the news but would never call her a fame wh*re. I think she gets a promotional opportunity that either makes the family some $$ or free services and she goes for it. I'd do the same.

The biggest fame wh*re to come out of this franchise is Jesse Csincsak by far.
lolalou39
lolalou39

Female Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 25 0b9b23a2e17911e1886622000a1cbad2_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90