SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firstdayofschool - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Go Ryan! beatingheart Good Luck!

@Linds911 I didn't listen to the podcast but it's always nice to see Trista involved in current podcasts with the young ones!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

firstdayofschool - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 7:24 pm

I find it heartwarming to see the married couples from this franchise, and their children. Just as we watched them build a life together after the show, we are watching their children grow up. Sweet!

firstdayofschool - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 40 32897043_157060678482322_6425912790174662656_n

tristasutter We’d be lion if we said we didn’t love the @grandhotelmpls. Thanks for welcoming us to your beautiful home, Gary. We’ll be back!  #minneapolis #garythelion #sutterfamilyadventures #homewardbound

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSQmDolSNG/?hl=en&taken-by=tristasutter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 27, 2018 8:26 pm

There kids look just like Ryan !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Such a sweet pic!

firstdayofschool - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 40 38713567_718785688457027_2390029449161605120_n

ryansutter I love Saturdays and riding bikes. I love the mountains, the rain and chocolate cake. I love dogs and trucks and I love lots of other things too. But I love this the most...

#family #mybabygirl #mountainkids #vailcustomlife

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:19 pm

I am sorry, but almost 16 years later and Ryan Sutter is still the male GOAT of this franchise. Hands down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:10 pm

These kids! So grown up! I'm confused by Trista's post. She didn't realize he was going into the 5th grade? scratch

firstdayofschool - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 40 39329118_330855414331530_745833526355558400_n

tristasutterYesterday morning, I thought we had a year before one of our minis was in middle school. At 11 am yesterday, it suddenly changed to just a day! After deciding to accept the available spot, my baby boy was meeting new teachers and surprising his friends with news that he’d be going to school with them this year!! To say it’s been a whirlwind would be an understatement, and even though I’m nervous for my shy boy, I see a bright future and hope that he’ll find an even better path than he was bound for just last week. Spread those wings and fly, peanut!! I love you and am so proud of you!!  #yesimthatmom #firstdayofschool #firstdayofmiddleschool #hopeful #nervous #grateful #maxwellalston

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnG44tCludC/?hl=en&taken-by=tristasutter

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:30 pm

I took that post to mean that he was supposed to be going to one school but was accepted into a different school at the last minute. First school - 5th graders not considered middle school. Other school - 5th graders are considered middle school.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:29 pm

@havadrpepper thanks. I'm not familiar with that at all.

In Ontario, you start JK and go to grade 8 all at the same school if you want, called elementary school. Grade 9 is the start of high school.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:48 pm

So, I was just looking at Trista's twitter account, and she mentions new jobs, new friends, new schools, etc. & new challenges in the last 6 months.Did they move? Did Ryan leave the Vail Fire Department? Anyone have any updates?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Ryan retired from firefighting. Their son is in a new school to them this year. They have not moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Thanks for the update!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:41 pm

Trista and Ryan are on the 3rd hour of the Today Show this morning.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90