SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks for the updates AAL, yay !!!! They look so darn happy... so its a good thing yes

i actually had developed a weird love/hate relationship with the spoilers. I guess it started way back about 2.5 yrs ago when i was (and still) an avid fan of a Miserable Poor Spoiled F2 cutie who turned out to be a Happy F1 Prince, against all 5 confirmed spoilers. (see my siggy giggling).

that said, i am interested in sleuthing TBNZ and MAFS pretty much bc no RS is involved. Its always way more fun to 'follow the crumbs'  left by the final couples themself Smiley. JMHO

IA!!! I am sooo happy for them! I know what you mean, I prefer to be unspoiled but I see the benefit of the public being spoiled so that they don't get too wrapped up in the edit of the show and thus can support the F1 a bit more. But, that being said, what you said about getting spoiled by the final couple themselves is exactly the kind of spoiling I want! :yes: bestbud!

And it seems that these two are ready to "spill the beans". No wonder Matilda liked the video Art posted of him "spilling the beans"!! They must be cracking up together! awwww vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

I also feel that they left out sooo much from their conversations. Art kept mentioning beautiful eyes and Matilda has amazing green eyes!!! I think he told her and it was left on the cutting edit floor!! :yes: Because she IS adventurous, funny, and sooo much fun -- all things he told TO her face on their date. They are both just fun people... makes for a great relationship!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL you are the master of the game girl!!! you most definitely got your smoking gun for sure.

What the world cantstopl  why would they allow Matilda to be in the audience when folks can see her. Major TV3 blunder if i might add duh Anyways great job again, now i am just going to watch the wuv story unfold, to quote my dear Mura  giggling
I don't think they really care, tbh. It is the first season and Matilda was first out the limo, first rose, etc.. and they showed soo much in their previews of each episode (you could even see who was getting a rose at the RC). I also think they did their solid best to separate Art from Matilda a bit and she was not a happy camper! Poor thing! But the way that Art acted around Matilda on night one? He literally fell for her. Tripped for her Smiley Sooo cute!! I am sure that she is waterfall girl now. Now as his sister said, Art! #DontScrewItUp!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

On another note, did y'all hear Crystal become prophetic on Episode 5 when Chrystal said " i am in love with Matilda, she is just the biggest sweetheart" over an ITM as Matilda was called first at the RC. I wonder what question she was asked that prompted that response. Also note that all the eliminated contestants have said how lovely or beautiful she is as a person. That speaks volumes IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

anyone else think that Matilda has similar features (way she laughs, nose, etc) to Art's sister Emily (sitting next to him with her hair up in a bun)?

AllAboutLove wrote:*snipped*
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Art_an14

cantstopl

This is when the host asked if the girl next to him was one of the girls from the bachelor and Art is like NO! It's my sister!! Look at their faces! Too funny rofl
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Hahaah10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:On another note, did y'all hear Crystal become prophetic on Episode 5 when Chrystal said " i am in love with Matilda, she is just the biggest sweetheart" over an ITM as Matilda was called first at the RC. I wonder what question she was asked that prompted that response. Also note that all the eliminated contestants have said how lovely or beautiful she is as a person. That speaks volumes IMO.
Great catch mercieme yes I thought that was sooo odd when I heard it when Matilda got the rose because it didn't match when it was being said at all!

Yup, even Dani said that "Matilda is the one to watch. She is beautiful inside and out". Too funny... like a chrystal ball Hugesmile It even makes sense why Art's sister Emily (the one in the video for X Factor next to him) posted on her FB #DontScrewItUp to Art. She already knew who the girl was.... Awwww!!!

And even Art's mother in her interview she mentioned how Art tripped over when he was talking to Matilda on the first night! I think his family is VERY happy with his choice! I cannot wait to see MTP!!! (and based on what Art says in PI in his intro he says that whoever he picks she has to fit in with his family and she will "have to be a lot of fun". Sounds like Matilda  :yes: and also now makes sense why Art has kept saying fun!! 

I thought this may mean he wasn't serious about finding love but I now see it as he is serious about finding someone to love who is fun like him and his family! What a great way to go through life! Having fun with the one you love.  
:cheeseyy

Even on the first episode when they talked and she got the FIR, Matilda asked Art "What is the main thing you look for in someone?" and Art responds, "someone who is completely themselves" (this is exactly what Matilda says throughout the show -- that she is herself, love it or lump it) "who can laugh at themselves... a dork!".

I love Matilda so far!!  heartbeat

She is confident but still has feelings and is not conceited. She stands up for the other girls as she did with Lisa and even Dani on SM when Dani's DUI came out. She just seems to know who she is and is ready for love. She is so naturally beautiful inside and out!

Plus, she is very mature for 24 years old!! Has such a good head on her shoulders. 

Definitely my favorite girl so far!!! And the youngest amongst my Bachelor franchise favorites:
- Bach Aussie Sam I loved because of her vulnerability and goofiness (very similar to Matilda but Matilda is more mature and knows herself and what she wants in life and has self-confidence) but couldn't stand Blake unless he was around Sam.
- Bach Canada April I loved because she was real and questioned the bubble and I loved how Tim was with her so patient but I personally think he was too "go get em" all the time (something April mentioned herself post-show) and can be exhausting, imo.
- Becca I loved for the same reason - she was very real and not pushed into the bubble but she wasn't ready for love or fully knew what she wanted -- but I am glad because I am not a Chris fan and never have been. However, even so, she is not as ready as Matilda comes across at being in a serious relationship and understanding what that takes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Art's sister posted this on her public IG. I think that is Art's mom sitting next to him by the lake and their lakehouse. Looks like they are having a pretty serious conversation... maybe talking about how to deal with the show and this week being the first physical stuff shown on tv. The edit is always tough on everyone after the fact.

@emilyhlavacgreen Lake dawg no.1 @art_green #vscocam #vsco 18min

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 11084757_522468014559344_279130972_n
Read more at http://websta.me/p/956132188420640328_9227114#UOBdg1uCrOHDE1EC.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Bringing this over from SM thread... I guess we can use this thread to sleuth SM as well?

robinvi wrote:
mercieme wrote:Art dropped y'all a crumb on his latest Instagram post. Basically posting the pic that his sister Emily posted yesterday (AAL already brought it over). I am curious about the caption Art used "The Lake". Hmmm, he chatted with Matilda about the lake :stirthepot

Good one! So true! :yes:

Great catch mercieme!!!  yes
Kayaking at the same time as matilda and posting at the same time was also a crumb (or bagel) that even someone on his IG commented on. It is too cute.:cutesmile!: 

They are on IG at the same time a lot. I think that what Art said about being apprehensive about/not knowing how he is going to deal with seeing the physical/kissing part on the show is why he has been leaving these crumbs. I think he is not dealing with it too well, and probably less well given the edit and that he already made his choice and that people are those who are not fans for the sake of hating and that Dani is posting s/caps (that she had to make herself no less) of her and Art kissing. Distasteful, imo when one is NOT F1 (because she is definitely not F1 and I will bet the farm that she is upset about that).
Contestants posting a pic is fine but kissing ones? Ewww. That is bragging (and sour grapes!)-- exactly what Matilda on the show said about Dani. Just hope he and his F1 (Matilda) keep their heads up and don't give into the #TeamThis #TeamThat stuff that inevitably happens.

Gosh, this show, if one really does find someone special or falls in love must be a nightmare to watch back and see how the public react. Terrifying idea to me! Have to just focus on oneselves and block out the noise. When that noise is coming from one of the contestants like Dani it is so annoying to me. I really changed my opinion on her a lot since last week. Don't care for her at all anymore.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Bringing this forward and updating it.

As of April 5th, NZ Time is now 16 hrs ahead of EDT US time and 19 hours ahead of PDT.
AllAboutLove wrote:Editing and updating timeline for 2 things:

1) details from EP 6 (Wednesday, April 1st in NZ)
2) correcting for time differences (see note below).

Note: NZ time is 17 hours ahead of USA time in EDT. This means that whatever date/time you view SM activity or posts by contestants or Art, is actually 17 hours EST behind NZ time (so if you are PDT then you are 20 hours behind NZ and are viewing a post in your own time but was posted 20 hours ahead).

For example:
You live in NYC and are EST USA time.
You see a post by TBNZ contestant and it is marked 2pm April 1, 2015.
This means that the person in NZ posted this at their time of 7am April 2, 2015 which is a day ahead of you in NYC (so the next day).

Based on this time difference the start date of Jan 17 seems correct while SM activity post-show may be incorrect by 1 day (meaning SM activity and posts made by anyone in NZ are actually 17-20 hours later in NZ). 

The dates posted by Media articles from NZ websites may not need to be time adjusted if the dates were typed in manually and are not seen in your local time. Will have to check for The NZ Herald, for instance if this is the case.

AllAboutLove wrote:Note: this is still being edited and will continue to be updated
Timeline in New Zealand Time using mercieme and ElonM's (thank you both!!) sleuthing and post from Alysha saying that RCs were about 3 days apart and maximum of 7 weeks shooting starting mid-Jan (thanks to AEF for sleuthing/posting this!) so Jan 17-28 (6 weeks) or Jan 17-March 7 (7 weeks):

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
RC= rose ceremony
HTD= hometown date
FD= fantasy date (note that unlikely to have sleepovers)
MTP= meet the parents
LCD= last chance date (will be interesting to see if no girls let go before FRC)
FRC= final rose ceremony (not sure if together post-show. Maybe TBAUS format a clue?)

Possible Timeline in New Zealand Time (*7 week filming timeline would include the week of Mar 1-7th)
Jan 17:  M&G/CP/1st RC; Ep 1 (17 girls remain)
Jan 18:  SD= Poppy  -- would the single date be the next day after first RC?
Jan 19:  GD/SQT=Chrystal, Danielle L. and Dani/GDR= Dani
Jan 20:  CP/2nd RC; Ep 2 (15 girls remain) 
Jan 21:  SD= Matilda
Jan 22:  GD/SQT+GDR= Kristie
Jan 23:  CP/3rd RC; Ep 3 (14 girls remain)
Jan 24:  SD= Amanda
Jan 25:  GD/SQT+GDR= Poppy
Jan 26:  CP/4th RC; Ep 4 (13 girls remain)
Jan 27:  SD= Dani  
Jan 28:  GD/SQT+GDR ? -- Hayley wins the shooting challenge SQT -- Art changed his FB pic
Jan 29:  CP/5th RC; Ep 5 (12 girls remain) -- Hayley leaves
Jan 30:  SD=Chrsytal
Jan 31:  GD=everyone/GDR=Natalie and Dani/SQT=Dani
Feb 1:  CP/6th RC; Ep 6 (11 girls remain) -- Shivani leaves
Feb 2:  SD= Alysha
Feb 3:  GD=
Feb 4:  CP/7th RC (10max to 8min girls remain) -- 1min-3max girls leave?
Feb 5:  SD
Feb 6:  GD
Feb 7:  CP/8th RC; Ep 8 (9max to 7min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave? - Hayley active on SM (so possibly 1 week later after being eliminated)
Feb 8:  
Feb 9:  Tauranga visit could be the horseriding group date where Matilda falls off horse? Could be ep 8 or onwards...
Feb 10:  CP/9th RC; Ep 9 (8max to 6min girls remain if RCs prior 2+ girls leave) -- 1min-2max girls leave? 
Feb 11:  -- Brigette active on SM (Feb 10 US time but Feb 11 NZ time): "I'm baaaack!"
Feb 12:
Feb 13:  10th RC; Ep 10 (7max to 4min girls remain if 2+ girls left prior RCs) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 14:  If 4 girls left, then this could be the earliest possible time beginning for HTDs?  -- Carrisa active on SM
Feb 15:
Feb 16:  If not HTDs yet, then possible 11th RC; Ep 11 (6max to 4min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 17:  If 4 girls left, then could be HTDs this week
Feb 18:  -- Amanda active on SM
Feb 19:  If earliest HTDs, then possible 12th RC; Ep 12 (5max to 3min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 20:  Earliest possible time for FDs, if had earliest possible HTDs.
             If FDs, then travel to Fiji for at least one of the dates according to this article
Feb 21:   -- Natalie active on SM
Feb 22:   Possible 13th RC; Ep 13 (4max to 2min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 23:   -- Poppy active on SM (had Pre-1on1 Intro Video)           
Feb 24: NZ Tauranga possible visit according to this article (which talks about one venue featured is a vintage wedding place?) or referring to Art's mother's wedding on Feb 27? (Took a 'break from filming*' according to this Mar 19 article. MTP? (Art's mother lives in Tauranga and their lake house was featured in Art's intro video with ALL the family from both sides of his parents on 1st Episode so it would be convenient if MTP was this week).
              If filming ended Feb 28, then likely it was MTP (and could also be wedding for Art's mom).
Feb 25:   -- Chrystal active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 26:   
Feb 27:  -- Art's mom got married this day and he attended the wedding (according to SM posts) (*so break in filming?)
            -- Matilda active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 28:  Possible FRC (6 Week timeline)   
Mar 1:    Filming finished according to this Mar 1st article
*Mar 2:
Mar 3:   -- Kristie active on SM with Bali FB post (had Intro Video) The NZHerald article said Fiji. 
Mar 4:
Mar 5:
Mar 6:   
Mar 7:  Possible FRC (7 Week timeline)  -- Alysha active on SM
Mar 8:
Mar 9:  -- Dani active on SM (thought I saw earlier activity by her late-Feb but when rechecked her FB was private and cannot guarantee it... so March 9 may or may not be a clue)
Note: 4 girls have public figure FB pages that they created themselves 1)Natalie 2)Chrystal 3)Dani 4)Kristie

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:53 am

* little side note, Poppy now has a public figure fb but I think that's because she has had the largest fan response as of right now. I think she created it after the fart went viral. Also I think Bridgette made one too.

https://www.facebook.com/poppythebachelornz/timeline?ref=page_internal
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 am

posted pics in the thread
IMO the girl at x-factor is not mathilda nor dani.
No art on her left. Probably friend who saw the red light on camera and they knew they were taped.
It is possible it is mathilda since everyone seems convinced it is her but I have my doubt in the 4 frames we see in the very dark and blur time.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 am

double post

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 am

HEA wrote:posted pics in the thread
IMO the girl at x-factor is not mathilda nor dani.
No art on her left. Probably friend who saw the red light on camera and they knew they were taped.
It is possible it is mathilda since everyone seems convinced it is her but I have my doubt in the 4 frames we see in the very dark and blur time.
As to it not being Matilda, anything is possible and certainly may not be her or anyone else. If it is not her, she may have even been there and not been filmed. The rumors in Auckland that were swirling that night were that she was there and she was the final girl (final girl not because she was there since the other girls have been seen with him in public and they are not F1, but because people were saying that the cat was out the bag). She may very well have not been there but the talk of Auckland was that she was chosen and Art did not propose but that they are still together. Also that same week that the rumors came out the hosts for the spinoff podcast were saying to please not call in or to contact them with any spoilers. Plus, Art posted the next morning after XFactor about spoilers.

ETA: Regarding Art to the left of her, what we are saying is that Art was on the left side direction (in the audience seated) not directly near or standing to the left of her in the pic where (if is her is standing). He is in the crowd higher up seated behind the judges stage (thus we stated to her left side direction).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again