SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks for sharing, AAL . what a thorough stalking..err..i mean,,, sleuthing! yes

I remember one of my first posts was about i suspected Matilda is a fall-back girl for Art, given that she is basically related to the production. The US Series have known this practice, i supposed. So, its not a shocking news anymore. Rolling Eyes .

I am pretty convinced M is the F1 at this point, however i prefer to not wearing my :rosiecolored until i know for sure the couple's status post ATFR. This is what i have used to do when it comes to non-US show. Smiley. And would definitely keeping in mind that Art is a Model/Actor. what people say about him as party guy, interesting, to say the least... NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Wait, so he goes out dancing...and thats a bad thing?!

He could have been dancing with a friends wife or a friend of his. I don't think it means anything no idea

Now if they said he was "all over" some blonde, thats a different story...I'll wait and see how it plays out before judging him. Based on his behavior on the show, he has been incredibly respectful .
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 pm

I guess Art had a wonderful time at the Remix Party

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 11085140_673739722731420_1353728364_n
@jeremy_bridson
NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 11142808_898425276880585_839438836_n
@gidzkhalifa
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:  Wait, so he goes out dancing...and thats a bad thing?!

He could have been dancing with a friends wife or a friend of his. I don't think it means anything no idea

Now if they said he was "all over" some blonde, thats a different story...I'll wait and see how it plays out before judging him.  Based on his behavior on the show, he has been incredibly respectful .
 Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you said. 

The only part was dirty dancing with a blonde and that he does this all the time was  bit weird. BUT! I don't think he is this way. I think he is just a really nice guy!! 

I only posted this just in case. Everything is part of the sleuthing... all the pieces. However, they are just pieces, and some hold weight, while others don't. Doesn't mean the pieces are true. 

Just because something can be interpreted as negative doesn't mean it reflects reality at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks for sharing, AAL . what a thorough stalking..err..i mean,,, sleuthing! yes

I remember one of my first posts was about i suspected Matilda is a fall-back girl for Art, given that she is basically related to the production. The US Series have known this practice, i supposed. So, its not a shocking news anymore. Rolling Eyes .

I am pretty convinced M is the F1 at this point, however i prefer to not wearing my :rosiecolored until i know for sure the couple's status post ATFR. This is what i have used to do when it comes to non-US show. Smiley. And would definitely keeping in mind that Art is a Model/Actor. what people say about him as party guy, interesting, to say the least... NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887
Not hard to stalk when the poster uses the hashtag #TheBachelorNZ  giggling NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698 . 

If Art was acting, he certainly did a good job when he met Matilda out of the limo. He was giddy with excitement. And then tripping on the step. His mom said that that is who he is.

I also think that every place is different. Auckland is a small place and he is out and about. I don't think it means anything per se on his relationship status or his character. So far, anything that has been said about him doesn't sound too bad... 

... the only thing I thought was weird was that the person who posted that said that watching him dirty dance with another girl made her almost not want to watch the show?  Suspect I interpreted her definition of dirty dancing to thus imply he was not dancing with just a friend... if it caused her to not want to watch the show? But then, that is dependent on each person and their definition of what is okay dancing and what is more steamy dancing...

I am still enjoying the show, and that is what is fun for me  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Don't get me wrong AAL, I soooooo appreciate all the stuff brought here. Thanks for all the spoilers/sleuthing and bits of info you've given us.

I am loving the Bachelor NZ!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Don't get me wrong AAL, I soooooo appreciate all the stuff brought here. Thanks for all the spoilers/sleuthing and bits of info you've given us.

I am loving the Bachelor NZ!
bestbud!  I am loving it as well! yes  

Social Media has really made watching these shows so strange.

The show is filmed already and so we see one thing on our screen and then we look at SM and try to match it up with a heavily edited show and try figure it out.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes the F1 and lead are still together and sometimes not.

That's what is hard about watching, for me. I see the love story and then, logic comes into play and trying to piece together the edited show with what is currently happening from snippets on SM, one can get a distorted view on whether there is a F1, who the F1 may or may not be, and then whether the F1 and the lead are still together or not.

It obviously doesn't help that this show pretty much sets everyone up for failure. I guess we will see post-show if the lead and his F1 are one of the lucky ones that make it. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 pm

*moved to SM/Media thread*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:32 pm

I moved the Timeline and updated it to include details from Ep8, Ep 9 & 10, etc... to the Episodes Thread just to tie into the what has been posted on that thread... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2879p240-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#782522
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Posted an interview that Art and his mother did in a magazine in the SM thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2903p84-bach-new-zealand-art-green-ig-sm-media-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#782540

Snippet from the interview in the magazine:
NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Bachelor_mum_152c2427_mx_1aib7pu-1aib7q4

Art: ‘I want to meet someone and this show is a way of forcing myself to put my love life first,’ he says, adding that his amazing mum has many attributes he’d like in a partner.

‘I want someone who will be a great mother for my children. But I also want someone who is a lot of fun, because mum has taught me how important that is.’
To me, Art is describing Matilda. From their 1on1 date, they talked marriage and babies and he told her to her face that she is so much fun.

Matilda is the only one we have seen with Art where he is talking about marriage and babies - starting a family, taking the kids to the lake house (his family's place). She is also someone that he has said is sooo much fun. In fact, on their 1on1 date, when he gave her the rose, those were the exact words he said to her "You are soo much fun!".

Then, on the recent Ep 8 episode during their SQT, Matilda tells Art that hanging out at the pool was the funnest date ever. And Art agreed. So far, both times we have seen Art with Matilda on 1on1 time during a date is when they are having fun and doing things that Art would do on a regular basis anyway. Just like real life. As he said, he wanted to see the girls in a relaxed everyday environment on the pool date. I believe that is because that is how he lives his own life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Moving this here from no discussion thread...
emusha wrote:
‘I want to meet someone and this show is a way of forcing myself to put my love life first,’ he says, adding that his amazing mum has many attributes he’d like in a partner.

‘I want someone who will be a great mother for my children. But I also want someone who is a lot of fun, because mum has taught me how important that is.’

hmmm for some reason this reads as guy code for -- i have never prioritized my love life before and I still prioritize my friends over anything and also the chance to have fun. the right girl would be someone who'd fit in with that. it's reading as he's not "ready" and looking for that marriage lifestyle yet -- but a fun girlfriend who has a similar lifestyle as him...which is fine just slightly different as what he seems to be saying if u don't read between the lines
I don't think there's anything to read between the lines. He's been upfront that he is not going to propose and is looking for someone to be with so by the time he is in his 30s he can have kids. I actually prefer his approach to the show. He is only looking for a girlfriend and that's exactly how it should be on this show. It takes away the pressure and producers don't need to rush or force anything. This will end the way that Tim and Anna ended Bach Aussie S1. And that's more realistic. They dated post show and only after more than a year of dating moved in together. Tim and Jenna from Ready For Love did the same thing and after 2+ years of dating got engaged and will marry in 3 months.

Art has let go 13 girls now. He never kissed one of those thirteen. No wonder they can all get along. And he's only kissed 2 girls so far. He's taking it slow and looking for his "little partner in crime" as he told Matilda on their date. Someone to have fun with, have adventures with, and one day start a family with. He's 26. Matilda is 24. There's no rush.

For me, I am enjoying this season so much more than even Bach Canada or Bach Aussie. The pace of the show and Art's pacing with the girls is on par with real life dating. Very refreshing. Whether he stays with his F1 or not at least for me it wasn't him putting on a show or being the producers puppet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:30 pm

This was posted in SM no discussion thread so moving it over here...

robinvi wrote:Have you guys read this mean article.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/67655094/why-the-bachelor-demeans-us-all
It is mean, yes but honestly, to me it is just a ridiculous article. It is ridiculous to call it demeaning considering that Art only kissed one girl by Episode 5 and by Episode 8 only 2 girls. And the girls that he has let go he never kissed or even held their hand. No Bachelor, including Tim TBAUS S1 had that low of a rate of kissing by Ep 8!!

The writer of this article obviously doesn't watch this show because if he did he would be praising Art and TBNZ for how they are making this much less sleazy than the other franchises, especially the US one. Chris S was the kissing bandit! He kissed Britt on the first night!

Just a stupid article, imo. Attacking the format for the sake of attacking it. And why shouldn't Carrisa be glad she went on it and thankful for the experience? Art didn't even kiss her or lead her on in any way. He was a complete gentleman with her!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again