SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Mercieme is correct. It was Lisa that Chrystal was talking about. She was referring to the wildcard person who is Lisa and that they are now friends.

Nothing to do with Alysha/Lysh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm

They were talking to Chyrstal as to why she was mean to the MORE FM pick who was Lisa & that's when Chyrstal responded about dinner & the yoga they had together. Pretty sure about that Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm

oh okay. could have been a useless clue
i am surprised to do not see much of alysha besides the auckland girl reunion

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Do y'all think Art looks good in that tux or what....he is for real wearing the heck outta that tux giggling

art_green The moment of surprise after being blindfolded from Auckland to Martinborough and stepping out of the car and into his surprise 30th. Happy birthday @strak 22min
Read more at http://websta.me/n/art_green#ZlHW584ITyjbbKlh.99

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11176547_466587220171601_1978668896_n

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:15 am

mercieme wrote:Do y'all think Art looks good in that tux or what....he is for real wearing the heck outta that tux giggling

art_green The moment of surprise after being blindfolded from Auckland to Martinborough and stepping out of the car and into his surprise 30th. Happy birthday @strak 22min
Read more at http://websta.me/n/art_green#ZlHW584ITyjbbKlh.99

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11176547_466587220171601_1978668896_n
This is a great shot! He looks like an old hollywood type - Jimmy Stewart! Is this where he is this weekend? Martinborough near Wellington? Then he was with his family down there by the sound of it since that is where his dad lives.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:16 am

@poppy_fcs Bikini-time! My friend's are a bunch of babes. 'All girls are beautiful inside and out' @therealdanigram @matootles @alyshajadebrown #thebachelornz #fitandthick 8minvscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11142722_812431778843438_1220832873_n
http://websta.me/p/971409976837393097_13727673

Poppy just posted this! This is exactly how Bach Aussie S2 did their Woman's Day covers last year when they got to F4. It was all about Sam and then they had their top 4 girls on their cover and Sam was next to Blake. The show is ending soon. No wonder they had Art and Matilda on their Woman's Day cover for April 27 week. The show ends May 6. They have to go with the end of the show to correspond with the timeline.

This cover definitely makes me think that Matilda is F1. She and Poppy are in the middle. I would give Poppy F2 spot based on her intro video pre-first date and based on Art only asking two girls if they can see him in their life: Matilda and Poppy.

Matilda looks amazing! She looks so happy and look at Dani! She is holding on to Matilda such great friends!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:25 am

And Dani posting on her wall!

@therealdanigram On this week's Woman's Day cover holeyyyyyyy. Make sure you grab a copy 13min
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11176188_1438412299792885_1891181696_nRead more at http://websta.me/p/971411181416429920_26252765#CJ9yIx16UyUv2WfH.99

For me, Matilda is F1 (how many times will I repeat this to myself laugh out loud ) because she is in the center with focus with Poppy. I am actually hoping Poppy is F2! Out of intro videos they are the only two that have them. Only two girls Art has asked if they can see him with long term.

Based on how the girls are standing, I am thinking Matilda, Poppy, (Dani or Alysha can't decide) for top 3. Only hesitation I have is Poppy's mom on HTD saying not to hurt Poppy. But it seems she goes to Fiji based on her FB cover pic so that could be the FD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:58 am

dani tattoo

When I look into the sky at night, it comforts me to know that you're looking at the same stars, just above while I'm below

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:52 am

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11143010_1618081358421122_922144725_n
http://websta.me/p/972068969123773411_1620259957

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 41 11192579_472448749578562_1404458643_n
http://websta.me/p/972027124255404058_218959715

Question: Who do you all think F1 and F2, F3, F4 girl will be?

I am thinking, based on how these girls are placed, especially the cover of the magazine with all 4 girls, that:
F1 = Matilda (always in the center, has intro video)
F2 = Poppy or Dani (giving F2 spot to Poppy for an intro video pre-SD and she is next to Matilda 2x in the center of all 4 girls photo).
F3 - Dani (has no intro video and only at center next to Matilda 1x when all 4 girls in photos)
F4 (or possible F2) = Alysha (she is always on the end of the girls and no intro video. She is always placed farthest from Matilda so this could be she is F2 as well. However, even though Art still kissed her again, etc, he did not looked please in his ITM when talking about Alysha's bombshell and this ITM was filmed later)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am

that would mean that the magazine knows who is F1 which I highly doubt.
I think it is only a photographer perspective based on the body's shape
they are all pretty but who know what is inside the head of a photographer?

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 am

I am thinking, based on how these girls are placed, especially the cover of the magazine with all 4 girls, that:
F2 = Poppy or Dani (giving F2 spot to Poppy for an intro video pre-SD and she is next to Matilda 2x in the center of all 4 girls photo).
F3 - Dani (has no intro video and only at center next to Matilda 1x when all 4 girls in photos)
F4 (or possible F2) = Alysha (she is always on the end of the girls and no intro video. She is always placed farthest from Matilda so this could be she is F2 as well. However, even though Art still kissed her again, etc, he did not looked please in his ITM when talking about Alysha's bombshell and this ITM was filmed later)

What I am feeling
F1 = Matilda: to me this is obvious, they have an emotional and physical chemistry
F2 = Alysha: this is due to the sleuthing and I do, as much as not want to see it, a progression in feelings, physicality.
F3 = Dani, strong physical attraction, but they have playful interactions and I see caring eyes.
F4 = Poppy sad  But the reality for me is that I don't see much progression is their relationship, last two for two RC. Out of all the girls, see has dropped from F2 at the beginning to last place. fingers cross home date can cure this! I can only dream.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 am

robinvi wrote:

What I am feeling
F1 = Matilda: to me this is obvious, they have an emotional and physical chemistry
F2 = Alysha: this is due to the sleuthing and I do, as much as not want to see it, a progression in feelings, physicality.
F3 = Dani, strong physical attraction, but they have playful interactions and I see caring eyes.
F4 = Poppy sad  But the reality for me is that I don't see much progression is their relationship, last two for two RC. Out of all the girls, see has dropped from F2 at the beginning to last place. fingers cross home date can cure this! I can only dream.
Based on SM activity by the girls the only one that I can possibly see as F1 is Matilda. She is the ONLY one not posting on her SM photos of her promoting her clothes, what she wore on the show, etc, etc. All the other F4 girls are. That only further seals the deal for me.

As for where Poppy is in the order of F4, I am unsure. My issue with Poppy being F4 is that she has a pic of her in Fiji - a location sleuthed for a possible Fantasy Date (FD). It could just be her at another time though and have nothing to do with F3 travel to Fiji (as The New Zealand Herald says happens) for at least one contestant (and who knows whether this is for FD anyway).

I didn't realize this until today but Poppy does NOT follow Art on IG or Twitter. She used to follow him, however, there have been rumors on FB by commentators saying they have seen her with another guy and she has started to like photos of other guys on her IG as well. One person also commented on Art's IG pic about why he doesn't follow Poppy on IG (he does on Twitter) and he followed Poppy after that and even commented on her bachelor-related photo (Sidenote: currently speaking, the ONLY person that Art has not liked or commented on a bachelor-related SM post of the F4 that has been posted by the poster themselves is Matilda. I don't have doubt she is F1 and I think he is giving it away and has been since last week with his interview saying he can see himself marrying his F1... so for those that disagree, I understand you disagree. It is only my opinion based on what I have sleuthed that makes me not have any doubt that Matilda is F1. If I am wrong it doesn't matter to me. Time will tell so I am only making note of where I stand).

Regarding Poppy's HTD, it looks like her HTD with her mom (who flew from AUS to NZ around Feb 24) is about her mom telling Art not to hurt her daughter. So that is my hesitation as to whether she goes to F3. Compared to Alysha though, we see Art questioning whether Alysha is ready for a new relationship. So there is doubt already there and Art himself was seen in an ITM filmed after his 2nd date with Alysha looking anything but pleased with Alysha and her bombshell. He is usually a smiling happy person and that is why it is so noticeable.

So whether Alysha or Poppy leave, I am not sure. Poppy hasn't had a flattering edit: her farting, her keeping the secret about kissing (totally her right but still resulted in drama that they chose to focus on in the last episode) and then Art constantly asking her the same questions again and again. And once Matilda came back from being away and had her date with Art, things are just off between her and Art. He doesn't smile anymore with her.

What is also interesting to note about the date her mom flew to NZ for HTD is that it coincides with the week that Art took a break from filming (Mar 1st) to attend his mother's wedding. This means that the SM activity we have is probably not indicative of the F4 and didn't seem likely it was. If HTDs were the last week of Feb, then the first week of March would likely have been FD, MTP and then FRC. Based on this, the SM activity on SM for the F4 could actually be Alysha, Dani, Matilda=F1  (with Poppy potentially being at least F3 based on her SM activity post March 1st).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again