SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:57 am

ElonM wrote:I don't believe she's F1 but I think she is trying to prove a point.

I just find her post confusing at times. Especially the ones she posted today. Some much hashtags about confidence, love, family no no

Tilds is still my F1 pick giggling
I agree. And I think that the word "confusing" is interesting because it is the word we have all used on this board when we have tried to sleuth/speculate about Alysha. I think it really means exactly what it is... confusing because she has tried to come across like she is desirable on her SM posts and post IG photos that have been drastically photoshopped and smoothed over and made her look thinner and then she posts photos of her real self without makeup and looker fuller figured and it is a confusing message to send (all while she says this is the honest her). I think fame is hard for anyone, especially one who seems to have some personal issues to deal with and that is what I see with Alysha. I don't think she is over her husband at all. She probably wants to be and saw this as an opportunity to get over him or at least make him aware of her and get some fame for herself (since he already has some as a pro-athlete). It is also why she doesn't have Twitter, IMO, because her husband does have Twitter. I won't be surprised to hear discussion about this relationship on tonight's episode and even perhaps some focus away from it all but in the end.. I think everyone was just feeling bad for her and she used that a bit on her SM by tagging Art. I hope she finds the healing from her relationship and finds some peace within herself. From the beginning of the show, she seemed very somber and upset and I don't think it has to even do with Art or the show itself... more likely the personal stuff she has to deal with and her saying that a man needs to work for HER heart goes into this... she probably was hurt that she wasn't Art's focus. Danielle even said that Matilda has this in the bag from the beginning. All the girls seem like they saw this with Matilda and Art - even Chrystal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Bottom line. for me personally, is that while I can have an opinion on anyone, my opinion has to be supported by behavior by the lead and the show, otherwise it is merely just fancy on my part. For that reason, when I personally sleuth, I do so based on what the lead is doing.

As of the last week and based solely on Art:
- Art in interview = can marry his F1. 
- In TV Guide = had meetups and cooked for her.
- Started following Matilda and favorited posts about his and Matilda's date (she has always been following him which means he has been able to private message her from the start on Twitter if he wanted to).
- Was active on Twitter while his HTD with Matilda was shown.
- Retweeted the FB profile pic of Matilda on his Twitter.
- Only has favorited Matilda-related tweets.
- Started following The Spinoff who are pro-Matilda (Duncan even said, while drinking laugh out loud that he was the champ and winner because he was Matilda). They were the first to spoil who the bachelor was. 
- (not by Art himself, but his sister favorited a tweet saying that Matilda and Art are in love. Also favorited another tweet about Matilda being beautiful inside like her dad).

None of this is rumors or hearsay, it is all verifiable evidence that can be linked and used to support the following seen on the show in favor of Matilda:
- Matilda gets first intro video (neither Dani nor Alysha have one).
- Matilda gets first impression rose (and she is still F3).
- Art tells Matilda that her saying she is in it for the long haul is the "best information" she could ever give him.
- Arty tripping all over around Matilda (and saying he seems to be quite clumsy around her).
- Art tells Matilda that "there goes this whole experience for me" if she left.
- Art tells Matilda's dad that he really, really likes Matilda (the closest to that is he was fond of Alysha for the other F4) and he says "shall we shake on it?" when Matilda's dad says let's consider it done then regarding Matilda at the end.
- (In addition, Matilda has been on the cover of Woman's Day the last two weeks. She is the center girl of the cover for the recent Woman's Day and Poppy is next to her and gone. The previous one had the heading "How Matilda won Art's Heart" "The Bachelor's Smitten". The show ends next week. These magazines sell for the week/s ahead. It is in Matilda and the magazine's favor that they highlight the F1 and sell that story. They have to know the ending in order to put the girls in the correct spot for photo-shoots, as they have done with Bach Aussie with Sam being the center girl for F4. The editor of the magazine also had a heart around Matilda and placed Matilda's face closest to Art in the posters of the magazine. Additionally, the behind the scenes shoot for the F4 they used the image of Matilda. The Bachelor NZ facebook page 'About Me' section is a freeze-frame of Matilda and Art. The list goes on...)

Regarding Social Media activity, based on the timeline, Matilda has the latest SM activity:
Alysha = March 6
Dani = March 9
Matilda = March 13

If there is any evidence from what Art is currently doing regarding Alysha or Dani then that will be something worth looking at combined with with what Woman's Day magazine have been emphasizing as we are at the last two shows. Up until now, his main interaction has been via Twitter and relating all to Matilda as of the last week and a bit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:35 am

so... i check alisha  IG and  I am clueless about why some disagree or blaming her posts. There is nothing major there. I see a young girl, family oriented, lover of animals, sharing selfies (like EVERY girl), and pics of her time on the show

i honestly do not understand why it should not be acceptable for alysha but would be considered cute for another

so let me resume here

poppy knew her NZ visa was expiring, yet she applied. Was she ever interested to remain in NZ?

Matilda loves to make cakes and it is sooooooooooo cute but alysha making chocolates is meh? She has legal issues to divorce but is separated, therefore she should wait as a nun? we saw her back not her boobs and it was a joke with her mom and she is blamed on it?

dani loves to have fun with her hair and had a bump on her road, then she will remain a brat even at 80 years old because it is impossible to make mistakes?

I am WTH?

all girls who decide to be part of a TV reality show want attention and spotlights. Come on. I am way past my time to go clubbing but this is the new generation with selfies and instagram and twitter and show off.

I saw nothing shocking on alysha IG. I do not like her or dislike her especially and if she was proud to show off a wine named after her (hey!!! I would too!!!) or if she is happy to show that she had a good time on the show... I see nothing that I saw on other's girl SM.

on this note, i saw a sad girl when she came back and started to post again. her smile was not as bright. and it is easy to read on her face the level of happiness. so i may reconsider her being F1

mmmm why am I failing to see it can be matilda???? :thud

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 01, 2015 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:02 am

U
HEA wrote:so... i check alisha  IG and  I am clueless about why some disagree or blaming her posts. There is nothing major there. I see a young girl, family oriented, lover of animals, sharing selfies (like EVERY girl), and pics of her time on the show

i honestly do not understand why it should not be acceptable for alysha but would be considered cute for another

so let me resume here

poppy knew her NZ visa was expiring, yet she applied. Was she ever interested to remain in NZ?

Matilda loves to make cakes and it is sooooooooooo cute but alysha making chocolates is meh? She has legal issues to divorce but is separated, therefore she should wait as a nun? we saw her back not her boobs and it was a joke with her mom and she is blamed on it?

dani loves to have fun with her hair and had a bump on her road, then she will remain a brat even at 80 years old because it is impossible to make mistakes?

I am WTH?

all girls who decide to be part of a TV reality show want attention and spotlights. Come on. I am way past my time to go clubbing but this is the new generation with selfies and instagram and twitter and show off.

I saw nothing shocking on alysha IG. I do not like her or dislike her especially and if she was proud to show off a wine named after her (hey!!! I would too!!!) or if she is happy to show that she had a good time on the show... I see nothing that I saw on other's girl SM.

clapping! clapping! clapping! . 
Poppy was happy to stay on and pretend to like him but she gets dumped and suddenly he is immature and she wasnt interested and people see her as a role model but Alysha is not because she is still there and like him. 
I actually like Alysha best out of all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 am

I am not sure to understand the dislike of alysha
yes she has an accent, yes she is not living in auckland (which it looks like a huge deal for NZ.. either you are "IN" either you are "OUT" which show me a narrow minded IMO).
She did not lie to the prod when she applied and said she was still legally married but separated and they decided it was not an issue. Why people should make it an issue then? She is not cheating and it is a matter of time that she will be divorced.
She is a young teacher but my gosh. she is not running naked and act shamelessly and post naked pictures. Does it means that if a person is a teacher she has to look like a nun.
Hey people... everyone is using the word F*ing and S**t. This is the NEW generation.
I think she was cast aside because she is not a city girl. she IS a country girl and I understand why she was not chummy with some girls and some like kristie, poppy and danielle.
So I understand the attraction arthur had for her.
Not sure why she is so disliked though. I do not think she deserves that.
I was not attracted to her because the edits did not show me as a possible F4 girl and she came too late on the show but at the end of the day if both art and alysha are together. I saw the connection at the end, and I am okay with the conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 10:25 am

Most comments that I have read from posters is that they don't see the "fun side of Art" that we are used to with "Dani & Matilda" with "Alysha". I don't recollect folks "saying they dislike her".

Disliking another human we don't know is pretty steep IMO, we are speculating on what we are shown on the show & what we see on their SM. And yes we can choose not to like the SM behavior but ultimately it's to each their own Smiley Also at the end of the day it's Art's decision. Personally I will wish him well regardless of who he picks as F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:46 am

mercieme wrote:Most comments that I have read from posters is that they don't see the "fun side of Art" that we are used to with "Dani & Matilda" with "Alysha". I don't recollect folks "saying they dislike her".

Disliking another human we don't know is pretty steep IMO, we are speculating on what we are shown on the show & what we see on their SM. And yes we can choose not to like the SM behavior but ultimately it's to each their own Smiley Also at the end of the day it's Art's decision. Personally I will wish him well regardless of who he picks as F1.

i am fine if some people disagree this or that
i just fail to see the big huge deal about her IG as I read about
I saw nothing offensive and pretty much the same kind of young adults usual on their SM
The fact that she decided to post more than usual is not synonym for me she is F2 or looking to be next bachelorette.
I think she decided to just have fun. If she get the gig, good for her. If she wants to please her fan base, good for her.
Who cares at the end of the day, arthur picked his F1 2 months ago and everyone is over it now Smiley

I read all the comments on alysha's thread and thought it was very negative (especially in her own fan thread). If the word "dislike" was not said, the intention was sure there in plain.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 10:52 am

In today's SM society, IMO everyone just picks and choose who they are going to bully. If the speculated F1 is the favoured, then everything anyone else does, is just wrong.

It's almost as if the fans need to boost their own self worth by proving they are correct by trashing the rest. Imagine the surprise when they are wrong. laugh out loud We've seen that happen many times over.

Good recap on the SM comparisons, HEA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 11:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:In today's SM society, IMO everyone just picks and choose who they are going to bully. If the speculated F1 is the favoured, then everything anyone else does, is just wrong.

It's almost as if the fans need to boost their own self worth by proving they are correct by trashing the rest. Imagine the surprise when they are wrong. laugh out loud We've seen that happen many times over.

Good recap on the SM comparisons, HEA.

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Posted this in the media thread as well, Art is still with his F1, directly from him  Smiley Glad those rumors of breakup ain't true giggling
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/tv-guide/68205018/bachelor-art-kisses-and-tells
Bring on the finale, yay!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm happy to hear.

HEA, I noticed you posted this on twitter. You may have solved the F1.

Second foot in the picture is female scratch Looks female right?

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 CD8cIhbUUAEWEW_

NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 11055578_1424668314510458_814306581_n

art_green You and me both Coop. Come on Black Caps!!!! #backtheblackcaps

We know from Alysha's IG she was at home given she posted this pic. Hence she is ruled out.
NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 11111473_635135106588149_1705711348_n

alyshajadebrown Have to! Haha thanks Mum #backtheblackcaps #blackcaps #getit
#topsoff #kiwigirl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 6:32 pm

ElonM I think the second foot though small has very hairy legs giggling

AAL & I talked about that pic Art posted a while & we think the second pair of legs belong to a man with smaller feet NoMakeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again