SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 am

thank you AAL but my question was:

on march 20, matilda was active february 27 and last week you changed for march 13. why did you change your mind?

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 03, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on SM activity date of Alysha's being the earliest of the F3 combined with this post on IG by Dani for Woman's Day, I will say F3=Alysha.

Alysha looks very concerned and a bit upset. Even comments in the comments section for this pic note this:

bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 11201730_764894286959570_1319400208_nhttp://websta.me/p/976431544235932068_26252765

I'm confused. What makes you say she's looks upset and concerned and why would she be? What comments?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on SM activity date of Alysha's being the earliest of the F3 combined with this post on IG by Dani for Woman's Day, I will say F3=Alysha.

Alysha looks very concerned and a bit upset. Even comments in the comments section for this pic note this:

bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 11201730_764894286959570_1319400208_nhttp://websta.me/p/976431544235932068_26252765

not sure to understand about the "even comments in the comments section for this pic"?
yes I do not see alysha very happy on this pic
I will even think that matilda gives her support like she always do when she sees one of her friend unhappy (hand on shoulder) and we do not see it but I think she holds dani's hand too

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 am

HEA wrote:thank you AAL but my question was:

on march 20, matilda was active february 27 and last week she changed for march 13. why did you change your mind?

HEA what AAL means is that the girls all accessed their phones during the week of Home Town Dates. Based on sleuthing thanks to Poppy's mum indicating on SM when she traveled from Melbourne to Auckland; we know that HTD dates occurred from Feb 23rd to Feb 26th & Alysha said to Art "I can't wait to see you on Saturday". This means F4 rose ceremony occurred on Saturday Feb 28th.

Since we know that Matilda made it to F3, we can rule out her accessing of SM on Feb 27th as the earliest time for SM access of the F3. She was silent after F4 rose ceremony on SM until March 13th & that makes her the latest of the F3 now based on the revised filming schedule. Initially we thought (thanks to a news article) that Feb 28th was the final rose ceremony but it was the F4 rose ceremony as we now have found out. Hope this makes sense. Also I believe Art's mum's wedding took place on Feb 27th because he actually mentioned in an interview that he took a break from filming. It all makes sense IMO now that final rose ceremony was most likely Mar 7th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:51 am

Comments in the comment section of IG are about Alyhsa not looking happy. She certainly doesn't look happy to me.

IA. with you HEA. I can see Matilda giving support to her friend (hand on shoulder) if she is unhappy.

Here's another post by Alysha. Matilda has her hand on Alysha's shoulder in this IG as well.
bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 11187071_1574008302887630_1504090721_n
http://websta.me/p/976454988384023386_218959715

Interesting to note that Matilda is wearing purple and the words captioned to the side are blocked in purple for both photos.

The caption in purple background reads: Matilda and Dani are already thinking weddings and babies but Alysha is a little more cautious "I want to be the only girl".

I will be surprised if Alysha is not F3. I can see her leaving next with Dani and Matilda F2. Out of the F3, they have the most screen time.

As always, and noted in my signature, all posts by me are my opinion only.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:

on march 20, matilda was active february 27 and last week she changed for march 13. why did you change your mind?

HEA what AAL means is that the girls all accessed their phones during the week of Home Town Dates. Based on sleuthing thanks to Poppy's mum indicating on SM when she traveled from Melbourne to Auckland; we know that HTD dates occurred from Feb 23rd to Feb 26th & Alysha said to Art "I can't wait to see you on Saturday". This means F4 rose ceremony occurred on Saturday Feb 28th.

Since we know that Matilda made it to F3, we can rule out her accessing of SM on Feb 27th as the earliest time for SM access of the F3. She was silent after F4 rose ceremony on SM until March 13th & that makes her the latest of the F3 now based on the revised filming schedule. Initially we thought (thanks to a news article) that Feb 28th was the final rose ceremony but it was the F4 rose ceremony as we now have found out. Hope this makes sense. Also I believe Art's mum's wedding took place on Feb 27th because he actually mentioned in an interview that he took a break from filming. It all makes sense IMO now that final rose ceremony was most likely Mar 7th.
Thank you Mercieme. I didn't change my mind. The SM activity has always been these dates. What changes is that we have 2 dates as were already sleuthed weeks ago for Matilda: Feb 27 and March 13. If Matilda was let go before Feb 27 then we would know she is not F1. However, the rose ceremony for F4 (Matilda, Alysha, Dani, and Poppy) was held on Feb 28 - the Saturday. We know this because it is stated as Alysha saying to Art on her HTD that she will see him on Saturday.

Thus, the earliest record we have for Matilda's SM activity is March 13. This is the latest out of all the girls post-March 1st (meaning, post F4 rose ceremony -- and after Poppy left).

Hope that makes sense.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:56 am

mercieme wrote:

thumbsup

thanks.
Now I do not think the SM reactivation means anything. All those girls were at this point still in love, some hurt, some not. and also tired after this intense experience and also probably needed a family reunion. I also think every girl do handle things differently, some would return to SM quickly, some will like more space.

BUT. It is of course interesting and thank you to AAL for this endless dedication! bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887 and thanks to you for your short clarification bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 am

AAL, Dani looks really good in the picture you just posted above. I am not liking the make up on Matilda & Alysha & that picture IMO is screaming Matilda as F1 giggling & I am not surprised Alysha posted it on IG...she is the queen of clues this season IMO bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:58 am

I must be sleep deprived, I don't see how she doesn't look happy. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 am

mercieme wrote:AAL, Dani looks really good in the picture you just posted above. I am not liking the make up on Matilda & Alysha & that picture IMO is screaming Matilda as F1 giggling & I am not surprised Alysha posted it on IG...she is the queen of clues this season IMO bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698
IA.

Matilda is the only girl with an intro video left.

Compared to Bach Aussie S1 and S2, both F1s for those seasons had an intro video.

This is the first season for TBNZ. I don't see them having a F1 without an intro video.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Comments in the comment section of IG are about Alyhsa not looking happy. She certainly doesn't look happy to me.

IA. with you HEA. I can see Matilda giving support to her friend (hand on shoulder) if she is unhappy.

Here's another post by Alysha. Matilda has her hand on Alysha's shoulder in this IG as well.

Interesting to note that Matilda is wearing purple and the words captioned to the side are blocked in purple for both photos.

The caption in purple background reads: Matilda and Dani are already thinking weddings and babies but Alysha is a little more cautious "I want to be the only girl".

I will be surprised if Alysha is not F3. I can see her leaving next with Dani and Matilda F2. Out of the F3, they have the most screen time.

As always, and noted in my signature, all posts by me are my opinion only.

Thanks for sharing.

funny you are saying weddings and babies.
I found this in dani's twitter friend list

bodylove - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 166lqqe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 1:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I must be sleep deprived, I don't see how she doesn't look happy. laugh out loud

okay. went on her instagram
in fact she smiles bigger when she is natural and not in front of a camera posing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again