SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blueeyes - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks AAL I applauded u for alll the great sleuthing u have done in the discussion thread yes One of the date pics with someone in a white tank top that u posted could also be Krystie...I say so because of the arms which resembles more of Krystie's to me. On another note seems up until 9 months ago Alysha was in a relationship according to pics in Instagram. Her ex looks more edgy to me & not as laid back as Arthur. I just hope he makes the right decision. Again I will just wait to see Alysha with Arthur at this point.

I do agree with Mura that Matilda checks the box on some key things as well: in her bio it says she likes to joke a lot so that matches the sense of humor that Art said he wanted & she seems very career driven, wants to lead a sales media group someday. I agree with u that she goes far though, we shall see how connected they are after the date next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

blueeyes - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL I applauded u for alll the great sleuthing u have done in the discussion thread yes One of the date pics with someone in a white tank top that u posted could also be Krystie...I say so because of the arms which resembles more of Krystie's to me. On another note seems up until 9 months ago Alysha was in a relationship ago according to pics in Instagram. Her ex looks more edgy to me & not as laid back as Arthur. I just hope he makes the right decision. Again I will just wait to see Alysha with Arthur at this point.

I do agree with Mura that Matilda checks the box on some key things as well: in her bio it says she likes to joke a lot so that matches the sense of humor that Art said he wanted & she seems very career driven, wants to lead a sales media group someday. I agree with u that she goes far though, we shall see how connected they are after the date next week.
I agree that the arms look like Kristie. I think I posted that s/cap in Kristie's thread yesterday https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2873-bachelor-new-zealand-kristie. Not sure when that date is or if it is just SQT (special quality time) from a group date? It looks like they are at a winery and Hayley is shooting a bow in that location as well. There was also a date mentioned in the media about a winery date. There may be more than 1 though so not sure. It may be Episode 4/5? We saw a preview for a possible 1-1 for Ep 3 is Matilda. Art said he chose the dates himself for each girl so Matilda getting the 1st rose and then 2nd 1-1 shows he was interested. Maybe the bridge (bungee?) date is because he likes adventure like he said and wants to see if she does too. Hope they do something romantic as well to see if the connection is there.

Great point about Alysha and honestly, when I saw those posts on her IG (still tagged with her ex) I thought the same thing. It's why I think that none of these girls (except for Matilda, maybe) would be suited for him. That ex of hers and her own posts, she seems a bit young (even though the same age as Art) maturity-wise? In some of those pics she looks like a kid. Don't know her obviously but I posted before but something is just off with her... scratch Like you said, will have to wait and see how she is with Arthur. She almost looks like two different people to me from how she is on the show to her instagram.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:10 pm

First things first. Thanks and mad proprs for your thorough sleuthing AAL :claphands . Mercieme hi...great to see you here and hearing your POV as well bestbud!

If i could throwing in my 2 cents again, here are some points from me :
-The US Franchise had scored 29 seasons, so it make total sense that they have a rigid 'formula' to follow.However, this is the first season of  TBNZ, i dont think they have a rigid formula (in editing, in SMs, etc)  yet as a benchmark, nor i would think they automatically follow the long-time US's franchise's formula. So, its still open for a lot of possibilities.IMO

- That said, i dont think Matilda's early edit necessarily not in favor of her being the F1. See, if we go by US's standard :for the past 4 seasons the F1's intro vids were all being shown on the premiere, except Cat : Courtney, Nikki and now Whitney. (Cat wasn't shown the episode but on the E clip) . The 3 girls's 1-1 time with the leads on epis. 1 were also being shown, IIRC. Oddly enough, both Courtney and Whitney were all over the preview, not hidden, like,... at all. Go figure blueeyes - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

- By the same vein, Matilda's early edit (as i pointed out on my prev post) could go either way, IMO :
> She is the F1, and the show needed to highlight her in order for the viewers get invested in this final couple, as this is their first chance to do so..IMO..as a smooth take off for subsequent seasons.
> IF the production already planning to do a Bach-spin-off named Bachelorette, Matilda would fit this role the best as viewers already 'knew' and invested in her more than the rest of the girls. Btw, IMO this is highly unlikely, though, knowing that both Bach AU and Bach CAN  (both welcoming their 3rd season? ) haven't considered their first Ette season yet.

- I think it will be interesting if we can do comparative analysis with Tim Robards-Ahna  edit (of Bach AU), in how they presented Ahna and how they unfold their love story. IIRC Ahna was also shown in an  intro video. I guess i can recall this bc she was wearing a bright color (red?) skirt and suit. (btw she always looks good in red giggling).Not sure if Tim and her had their 1-1 time on MnG, but i would guess, yes. Maybe someone can look back and check?

- Speaking of after math, i dont think a girl moving closer to Art's current place can serve as a solid indication JMO. Even if he got engaged in the end of this, considering his age (and the possible F1 age, Matilda is 24?..Alysha is..?), i can easily see a scenario of him and his F1 doing a long distance relationship for longer time before going into the next step/ready for a marriage. I believe Tim and Ahna -a lot older couple than Art and his supposed F1- have done a long-distance too for over a year before Ahna moved in with him. IIRC.  Love to see them as a great match, still together and going strong. Smiley

- Last but not least.. Looking forward to more of Art's sweet face and  hawt bod eyedrool and whom he will be smitten with! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 am

Right back at ya my dear Mura bestbud!

I am so with you on Matilda. Something is not jiving for me yet on Alysha but will wait and see how she connects with Art.

By the way with regards to the eyes: Poppy the one that got the first one on one date was told by Arthur that she has amazing eyes. Both her and Alysha have piercing blue eyes. I don't think Poppy will make it further than F6....but it seems she got a second date based on the screen caps that AllAboutLove made from the season overview though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:07 am

hi
:yes:
^sorry if i have missed tonz of stuff that have been discussed already. But im still scratch as to since when the 'amazing eyes thing' could serve as an any indicator of someone being the F1?. Did i miss something?. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:10 am

SM activity update:

Matilda is now following TBNZ IG account and has for the first time liked a post of Alysha's and commented on her post. Alysha commented back to her.

Could mean nothing at all and her just deciding to do so on her own or....? Who knows if they are reading here. This forum shows up when you google "The Bachelor New Zealand Art Green Spoiler" so maybe/maybe not? Super funny these things that are noted change afterwards. Probably doesn't mean anything but there's always that slim possibility.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:SM activity update:

Matilda is now following TBNZ IG account and has for the first time liked a post of Alysha's and commented on her post. Alysha commented back to her.

Could mean nothing at all and her just deciding to do so on her own or....? Who knows if they are reading here. This forum shows up when you google "The Bachelor New Zealand Art Green Spoiler" so maybe/maybe not? Super funny these things that are noted change afterwards. Probably doesn't mean anything but there's always that slim possibility.

Hey AAL...me thinks Matilda responded because Alysha tagged her on that Instagram posting. If you click on the picture, you can see the girls that Alysha tagged: Poppy, Dani, Alysha, Natalie and Matilda and another Danielle who is a friend of hers I believe ....I think it's because they all put on weight on the show. I am having flash back to Sam now from Bach AUS2 when she put on some weight on the show and is back her to her original weight now and looking gorgeous giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:Right back at ya my dear Mura bestbud!

I am so with you on Matilda. Something is not jiving for me yet on Alysha but will wait and see how she connects with Art.

By the way with regards to the eyes: Poppy the one that got the first one on one date was told by Arthur that she has amazing eyes. Both her and Alysha have piercing blue eyes. I don't think Poppy will make it further than F6....but it seems she got a second date based on the screen caps that AllAboutLove made from the season overview though.
I am really hoping for Matilda as F1. I agree she has a lot that could make her F1, especially for a new season and a different franchise as noted previously no idea what the rules are for TBNZ so cannot compare.

However, trying to compare it to TBAustralia since there is a connection there it may seem based on things previously posted:
-- Official launch party for TBNZ had Tim and Anna (from TBAUS S1) there and photo with Matilda back in October 2014 (Matilda works for the company that makes TBNZ)
-- Art Green, the bachelor, watched S2 E1 of TBAUS to familiarize himself with the show as he had never seen it before. He said he was terrified and that the edit of him from his first episode actually made him look LESS nervous than he was. Poor thing!
-- There is some similarity between Matilda/Sam (F1), Chrsytal/Laurina, Dani/Lisa, etc... (comparisons posted somewhere in Episode thread, I believe).
-- Emphasis on non-physicality for FSD. Art confirmed in interview (video) that he is uncomfortable with just kissing more than one person and wouldn't do anything more at all if there were overnights (both seasons of TBAUS didn't have overnights). If TBNZ doesn't have/show overnights then they separate themselves like TBAUS does from TBUSA and TBCAN.

Re: Poppy and second date. She definitely gets another one. Unsure whether Art is into her or not. His non-PDA stance and not initiating a lot makes it hard to read. But from the s/caps he doesn't look into her as much at that date, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:24 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:SM activity update:

Hey AAL...me thinks Matilda responded because Alysha tagged her on that Instagram posting. If you click on the picture, you can see the girls that Alysha tagged: Poppy, Dani, Alysha, Natalie and Matilda and another Danielle who is a friend of hers I believe ....I think it's because they all put on weight on the show. I am having flash back to Sam now from Bach AUS2 when she put on some weight on the show and is back her to her original weight now and looking gorgeous giggling
Ha! Too funny! Just posted again on the similarities with TBAUS. Good sign or terrible one. affraid blueeyes - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Alysha tagging is something she seems to do. She did it with her other pic and tagged TBNZ ig account so maybe that is why they followed her? So nothing more than that reason?

The girls all seem to get along and everyone follows everyone else on SM including Art following them and vice-versa. That's definitely something new, especially this early in the season for all of them to follow each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:hi
^sorry if i have missed tonz of stuff that have been discussed already. But im still scratch as to since when the 'amazing eyes thing' could serve as an any indicator of someone being the F1?. Did i miss something?. TIA!
Not sure if "eyes" emphasis serves as F1 other than Art's bio stating that his ideal woman has beautiful eyes.

Also, in interviews (on video) that he did post-filming and day after airing of first episode he says that his ideal woman has beautiful eyes.

When he met Alysha out of the limo he said to her "you have beautiful eyes".

Alysha posted on her IG and captioned her photo talking about her eyes and hashtagged #blueeyes #thebachelornz.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:hi

Hey Mura, based on AllAboutLove's sleuthing, Art mentioned in a recent interview about how he likes a girl with great eyes. It had been sleuthed that Alysha was complimented about her eyes and that it could be an F1 indicator. But I noted that Poppy also got the me compliment about her eyes. So I just think he loves the blue piercing eyes that Poppy and Alysha have in common. I think he said 'great eyes' to Alysha and 'amazing eyes' to Poppy. Pretty sure that Poppy is not F1 based on the eye compliment, but it might be for Alysha when you factor in the sleuthing in her favor already.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:55 am

With regards to filming, does any one have information on the format starting next week? Based on the sleuthing done, filming was about 5 weeks....curious to know if they used the same format as Bach AUS where it was mostly one single date and one group date per episode or if they are going to highlight more single dates per episode since he should at least have 2 dates with his F4 or maybe F6. Also not sure how home town visits will factor in for the F4 at this point, again due to the short timing for filming.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again