SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Brill wrote:GA, I am putting this here but can you move it to a new thread, when you have time. :Thanktwo

http://nypost.com/2015/02/03/new-married-at-first-sight-season-to-debut-march-17-on-ae/

Can't wait for this!!! smileyyay :happydance:

“Married at First Sight” will return with new episodes in March — and the buzzy reality series is moving from FYI to the bigger A&E network for its second season.

The show — which follows three couples who are matched up by experts and meet at the altar — will unveil its newest arranged marriages in the two-hour premiere on Tuesday, March 17 at 9 p.m. on A&E.

A different version of “Married at First Sight”s 13-episode second season will also air Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on FYI, incorporating home video footage shot by the couples.

A&E is available in 96 million homes, while FYI reaches 71 million. The first season of the show averaged 919,000 viewers on FYI.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Thanks GA!! thumbsup

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:30 am

Have not been posing for a long while due to serious illness, but looking forward to watching this show again.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:39 am

reason wrote:Have not been posing for a long while due to serious illness, but looking forward to watching this show again.

welcomeback reason! It's nice to see you. bestbud! I hope you're doing well now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 pm

What? A&E? I don't know if I like that.

But, excited to see the 2nd season!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't mess with the original content of the first season. They are also getting into this.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/the-married-at-first-sight-experts-are-matching-nyc-singles-on-blind-dates/

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 pm

Any more articles yet? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 am

They have clips of the new couples...don't know who is paired with who, but you can sort of guess.  http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/season-2-teaser-experiment

IDK, I am thinking this season may be lucky with one couple that makes it!  LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:45 am

Here's more info! It's going to be on FYI and A&E

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/02/married-at-first-sight-season-2-ae-fyi-different-versions/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:39 pm

I want to know who the couples are!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I want to know who the couples are!

Me too!

Any of our great sleuths willing to help with that from the promos?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Hey atem have you watched the promo on fyitv? I've just watched it and you can tell who the couples are.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit