SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mom22boys Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:43 pm

They are already beginning to look for the next three couples. It will be filmed in Atlanta next season.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

mom22boys wrote:Hey everyone!
Wanted to poke my head in here with a *sleuthing* update.  I can say with certainty that Ryan R. and Jaclyn ARE still together. A picture popped up on his Facebook page and was deleted within an hour. It was him and in the mirror the reflection showed her. And there were Easter decorations in the background.  Enough proof for me! :-)

Thanks mom! thumbsup

mom22boys wrote:They are already beginning to look for the next three couples. It will be filmed in Atlanta next season.

Good to know! I wonder why they chose Atlanta.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

My guess is they chose another city so they wouldn't have the New Jersey/ New York dilemma that they have been having with some of these couples and relocating.
Also, I guess they want to be fair and not stay focused in the New York area perhaps?
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:23 am

mom22boys wrote:Hey everyone!
Wanted to poke my head in here with a *sleuthing* update.  I can say with certainty that Ryan R. and Jaclyn ARE still together. A picture popped up on his Facebook page and was deleted within an hour. It was him and in the mirror the reflection showed her. And there were Easter decorations in the background.  Enough proof for me! :-)

does anyone have the pic? ;)

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 am

mom22boys wrote:My guess is they chose another city so they wouldn't have the New Jersey/ New York dilemma that they have been having with some of these couples and relocating.
Also, I guess they want to be fair and not stay focused in the New York area perhaps?

Oh wow!! That's great news.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Not that we needed any more proof but I just did some searching of Ryan and Jaclyn's personal Facebook pages and while most is private, there are a few things that were posted on Jaclyn's sisters page (Lauren) of her baby boy and his first birthday coming up. Ryan liked them and is still FB friends with her sister. Jaclyn has a picture of her nephew on her personal FB page and Ryan commented "Perfection!" just one hour ago.
Sounds like a couple still together to me. :cutesmile!:
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:41 pm

On Jessica's personal FB page, she is friends with Ryan's mom, Gail. Gail has liked some of her comments as recent as yesterday.
As you can tell, I have some time on my hands and I will keep digging!
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 pm

I think you can tell from their adorable Twitter banter they're very much happy and together. Love them!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:00 pm

mom22boys wrote:On Jessica's personal FB page, she is friends with Ryan's mom, Gail. Gail has liked some of her comments as recent as yesterday.

Thanks Mom!! It's always more fun to think that at least 2 of the 3 couples are going to make it.  

But, I guess we should also keep in mind that these couples were just married on 12.13.14 so not even 4 months have passed.

Since they went to all the trouble to go through the experiment and get married, I'd think these couples would find some way to stick with it for the duration of the show being on the air and the post season interview rounds.

Does anyone know if there is some legal or financial reason for them to divorce after 6 weeks when the experts ask them if they want to stay married? Beyond, of course, that they just can't stand each other any more and want their lives back. giggling  

Or, if they get along just fine (not necessarily soul mates but enjoying each other's company), do we think that there could possibly be a financial incentive from the producers for them to stick it out for at least 6 or more months?

First and foremost, this is a television show after all and it appears that they are moving towards season 3 so more pressure to produce successful couples.

no idea
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
mom22boys wrote:On Jessica's personal FB page, she is friends with Ryan's mom, Gail. Gail has liked some of her comments as recent as yesterday.

Thanks Mom!! It's always more fun to think that at least 2 of the 3 couples are going to make it.  

But, I guess we should also keep in mind that these couples were just married on 12.13.14 so not even 4 months have passed.

Since they went to all the trouble to go through the experiment and get married, I'd think these couples would find some way to stick with it for the duration of the show being on the air and the post season interview rounds.

Does anyone know if there is some legal or financial reason for them to divorce after 6 weeks when the experts ask them if they want to stay married? Beyond, of course, that they just can't stand each other any more and want their lives back. giggling  

Or, if they get along just fine (not necessarily soul mates but enjoying each other's company), do we think that there could possibly be a financial incentive from the producers for them to stick it out for at least 6 or more months?

First and foremost, this is a television show after all and it appears that they are moving towards season 3 so more pressure to produce successful couples.

no idea

I think the 6 month part comes into play relative to real time vs. episode time. As in Monet and Vaughn, they had to appear on the final show together which in real time may have taped at the end of the 6 week mark but in episode time there is a lot to catch up. They have to remain "married" because divorce is a matter of public record, and if the couple could in fact divorce at the end of the 6 week period, it would be out in the public domain and the series would lose some of its' interest and intrigue.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:16 pm

I am curious about the wedding rings. Are they provided via sponsorship like Neil Lane does or Michael Hill? Do the couples have to return the rings if they do not stay married? Thx!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 pm

If you had to guess what couples are still together which would you pick? obviously Ryan and Jac are together it looks like. So between Sean & Davina and Ryan & Jessica between those couples I would go with Ryan and Jessica just because I like them together and I know they have things to work on but I just love them together.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit