SELECT CONTENT

About This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About This Forum Empty About This Forum

Post by Admin Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:27 am

This Forum was created for Other Reality TV Shows so our members could discuss other shows besides The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

Feel free to suggest any new shows that might be airing in the future, or are airing and we will consider adding a new topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

About This Forum Empty Re: About This Forum

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 am

A reality that I have started watching is Friends to Lovers. The premise is following 4 to 5 couples who have been friends for a long time but never really got into a romantic relationship. One of them in each case wants to change that. The show follows how he/she attempted to bridge the gap and the repercussions of it.
Pretty interesting.

Another idea of a thread if anyone here has the time and patience to create and update ?
I was wondering if anyone follows real life couples in the TV/Movie/Music industry on this board. I try and keep up with a few. The kids these days call it "shipping" and they sleuth out relationships between costars etc. I have seen relationships come together and found out by the fans on twitter/tumblr and other social media which is extremely interesting. For example the real life relationship between Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas who are the mains on Once Upon a Time playing Snow White and her Prince Charming. They have a baby now (ginni and josh) but the fans were the ones that noticed that there was something more than just co-workers almost from the start. Their ship name is Gosh Smiley .
I love to read what others have found and feel sad when these couples don't make it.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About This Forum

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum