SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Alright, Becca's HTD SC are up.  

Mura, I tried to get frame by frame of their hands in the canoe for you.  Let me know if you need anything else.

I'm off to finish editing Whitney's HTD then go back and grab SC of her 1:1 from epi 7.  So we'll have plenty to compare soon.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:31 pm

CHO wrote:She could have quit her job if they have approached her for The Bachelorette.  

I would prefer for her to be F2, Iowa will be too slow for her, it might be OK in the beginning, but after awhile, she would miss the fast lane lifestyle. So, the bachelorette will really be good for her. She is an amazing lady and I will definitely be her number one fan.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Too bad I don't get to see the Chris that blogs(even if with help) on my TV screen. He obviously loved Bec's fam. No surprise there for me. Although, if I were Becca...I would smack my sister over the head for doing such a good job of giving Chris the warm and fuzzies about me...you know the one he may want to propose to. Good Lord. SMH

I know! They aren't happy with the edit but they gave TPTB too much to work with. Her sister practically made her sound frigid! Why did she say all that? It reminded me of Cat's sisters. I feel bad for Becca. I'm sure the day as a whole was fine, but the parts they showed were kind of embarrassing for her. It also probably took her out of the running for 'ette.

Anyone want to speculate on what the #unexpectedtwist will be in light of the news about Whitney quitting her job?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Too bad I don't get to see the Chris that blogs(even if with help) on my TV screen. He obviously loved Bec's fam. No surprise there for me. Although, if I were Becca...I would smack my sister over the head for doing such a good job of giving Chris the warm and fuzzies about me...you know the one he may want to propose to. Good Lord. SMH

I know! They aren't happy with the edit but they gave TPTB too much to work with. Her sister practically made her sound frigid! Why did she say all that? It reminded me of Cat's sisters. I feel bad for Becca. I'm sure the day as a whole was fine, but the parts they showed were kind of embarrassing for her. It also probably took her out of the running for 'ette.

Anyone want to speculate on what the #unexpectedtwist will be in light of the news about Whitney quitting her job?

Could it be that he chose Whitney, but could not get Becca out of his mind? a possible Mesnick? A realization takes longer to happen, but it eventually happens.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Could it be that he chose Whitney, but could not get Becca out of his mind? a possible Mesnick? A realization takes longer to happen, but it eventually happens.

Well since Whit quit her job, it would have to be the opposite. He chose Becca and then the mesnick??

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:51 pm

can some post videos of becca's date with chris, missed it last night. thanks for the other videos last week.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:01 pm

http://vodlocker.com/embed-mbiwa94hiwcz-640x360.html  Here is the entire episode from last night.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:09 pm

I think the unexpected twist could be that the spoiler is wrong and she is F1. I just feel that jewelry is a very intimate gift to give to someone you are "dating" and the fact that she is still wearing it after the FRC and supposedly was dumped.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Throwing out another twist, maybe Becca was Chris's F1. So the edit/storyline fits the F1, but after awhile, both Becca and Chris realize it won't work in the real world. Chris goes to Whitney to ask for a second chance.

Whoops, grace I see you are essentially saying the same thing. Whitney quitting her job does certainly move the scales in her direction as F1.

All I know is what I'm seeing storywise/obstaclewise seems to fit Becca as F1, imo. The preview seems to point to Becca as well going by historical standards of this show. So either, because of the spoilers, TPTB did everything they could to create doubt for the season (kudos to them...I fell for it)...or there is an #unexpectedtwist and Becca is F1. We have yet to see how a season full of second chances plays out.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Another thing about the jewellery, I read I forget which thread, there was some confusion about the bracelet. She had none, then she had two.

In Chris's blog he says he gave her necklace and bracelets, plural. Sorry if this has been discovered. I'm all over the map today!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 pm

An unexpected twist could be the return of someone as well .. Or could be Chris being left or denied at the podium...  Could be just about any thing anything .. Or maybe that the virgin goes to the a fantasy suite no idea

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:30 pm

I think all you sleuthers are finding a lot of great things.  To me Becca's sister's tweets (wish they hadn't done that) and if Whitney has quit her job, make me believe Whitney is F1.  

But just as a viewer - mini fan-girling ahead, be warned - the story the last few episodes between Chris and Becca has my heart hooked until the end, whatever the outcome will be.  

- the sweet build up to the first kiss
-her getting a back to back one on one (a first?) again where you can see the physical affection grow and her open up about never being in love
- then leaving the HTD out to the car, that to me was the look of a man falling in love on Chris
- the ferris wheel make out was just hot, especially after all the talk of Becca not liking intimacy
- and Chris' blog Becca sections  beatingheart  Especially liked the line where he'd wrestle a bear or even Hulk Hogan to protect Becca.  I know the blogs have to be impartial, but he pretty glowingly talked about his F2 there.

They've got me rooting for them even if it seems unlikely.  It would be such a romantic story.  (That said I really can see Whitney also as a great fit for Chris who really does want to step into his life). Either way, I think it'll be really hard on Chris rejecting his F2 and might really be a hard decision for him until the end.  I think him getting either woman will tug at my heart because they both seem like really quality people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry