SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 pm

julychild wrote:As far I know, they never went back to LA during filming, because once they got to Iowa, that became their base, so to speak. Even if they did go back to LA, I doubt that they'll let any of the girls hang out with someone who doesn't work for the show. Even if she's one of the WAG's. However way it ends, as usual, I just hope for the best for all of them.

I'm still standing on Becca being F1. peace
Per the bold, is it possible that they got their hair done at a salon in Iowa (not Arlington, but maybe Des Moines) before Becca's HTD? Has it been confirmed that they were in L.A.?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:12 pm

She's a stylist in LA. I can't even begin to guess why they would be hanging out alone during filming in downtown LA/Beverly hills doing their own thing.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:13 pm

GA..from what ive understand, it still open for any interpretation, i guess.

we don't know when the pic with the dog was taken. we only went by when it was posted to say she was watching it with them. It could have been taken earlier in the day, or even on an earlier day.

i hope someone else will sleuth on more about amypinero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:She's a stylist in LA. I can't even begin to guess why they would be hanging out alone during filming in downtown LA/Beverly hills doing their own thing.

good point, mp :yes: !. btw great to see you here Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 pm

I am confused. 
They are not wearing the same black clothes.
In the photo of Becca and the dog: She is wearing a black tee and black bottoms.
In the salon photo they are both wearing black capes which is pretty much routine in a salon when you are having your hair styled. So in that case, they would be wearing the same.
One interesting thing I did note--she is not wearing the necklace in this photo nor the the bracelets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Perhaps comparing Becca's hair in the caps, if she looks like she has fresh highlights in the HTD pics, that maybe the clue/answer to when she got her hair done.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Perhaps  comparing Becca's hair in the caps, if she looks like she has fresh highlights in the HTD pics, that maybe the clue/answer to when she got her hair done.  
I don't see a difference in her hair between Iowa (1/1) and HTD but I do think her hair looks lighter in that photo when they picked her up after FRC.... LOL

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Perhaps  comparing Becca's hair in the caps, if she looks like she has fresh highlights in the HTD pics, that maybe the clue/answer to when she got her hair done.  
I don't see a difference in her hair between Iowa (1/1) and HTD but I do think her hair looks lighter in that photo when they picked her up after FRC.... LOL

Could it be the sun's effect from being in Bali???? no idea

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:She's a stylist in LA. I can't even begin to guess why they would be hanging out alone during filming in downtown LA/Beverly hills doing their own thing.

good point, mp :yes: !. btw great to see you here Smiley
I had zero interest in this season initially with Chris's boring edit on the Meandi show. But I found these girls to be hysterical at times from day 1 so I got sucked in again. Between the drunk scenes (Kara and Jordan), Ashley S and Ashley I, to the completely sane and likeable Kaitlyn, Whitney and Becca... I'm really enjoying it. Who knew?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am confused. 
In the photo of Becca and the dog: She is wearing a black tee and black bottoms.
In the salon photo they are both wearing black capes which is pretty much routine in a salon when you are having your hair styled. So in that case, they would be wearing the same.
One interesting thing I did note--she is not wearing the necklace in this photo nor the the bracelets.

Actually Kasha, there is a necklace. The question is whether it's THE necklace. With the lighting and shadows, I haven't been able to get a definitive cap...so I haven't posted it.

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:01 pm

I have enjoyed this season too, mprssdbyu.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am confused. 

Actually Kasha, there is a necklace. The question is whether it's THE necklace. With the lighting and shadows, I haven't been able to get a definitive cap...so I haven't posted it.
LOL, post it anway...please. If so, we know it was after HTD so being in LA this weekend is completely believable.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry