SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:36 pm

3. episode - when she chose not to kiss him on the rooftop and he was going for it, but instead got a hug. cantstopl I would love to hear the sound of that scene, without the voice-overs and music, because it's a killer. Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 2498057887 He was like "d***, I looked like an ****" and tried to be all "cool" afterwards.
Anyway, the whole scene of them talking is "seal a deal" ... and 'trueloveway' thanks for the video, now I can really understand and fill the blanks.

Pia - I'm happy to "see" you. :sending flowers I hope you're well.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:3. episode - when she chose not to kiss him on the rooftop and he was going for it, but instead got a hug. cantstopl I would love to hear the sound of that scene, without the voice-overs and music, because it's a killer. Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 2498057887 He was like "d***, I looked like an ****" and tried to be all "cool" afterwards.
Anyway, the whole scene of them talking is "seal a deal" ... and 'trueloveway' thanks for the video, now I can really understand and fill the blanks.

Likewise Happy! Thank you. I hope it's on my On Demand Cable. Hugesmile  I can't wait for the finale! cheerleader  

Thinking back, I did notice it but didn't give it a second thought as I had already read the spoilers.

Last edited by Pia1 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:48 pm

truelovealways wrote:

That was precious and really showed their connection! seeing hearts Thanks for making that, truelove! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:3. episode - when she chose not to kiss him on the rooftop and he was going for it, but instead got a hug. cantstopl I would love to hear the sound of that scene, without the voice-overs and music, because it's a killer. Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 2498057887 He was like "d***, I looked like an ****" and tried to be all "cool" afterwards.

You could tell he wanted to kiss her, but she turned her head.  giggling   She posted that photo on Instagram with the hashtag #youmustwerk    Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 45 3806527698 cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:
clapping! clapping! :claphands thumbsup .

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Nice to see more Chris/Becca fans here! I agree with mommyof1! That vid showed their connection and chemistry! Thanks truelove for that FANTASTIC fan video :sprinklehearts
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Can someone tweet this video to her? She would love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:57 pm

see2love wrote:Can someone tweet this video to her? She would love it
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I tweeted it to both her and Chris giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:01 pm

truelovealways wrote:
see2love wrote:Can someone tweet this video to her? She would love it
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I tweeted it to both her and Chris giggling

I saw that you did! We follow each other on twitter! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:04 pm

truelovealways wrote:

Oh wow, this video is amazing! I really love the song choice too. I'm so jealous because I used to make videos but I can't anymore on this computer. sad

Again, awesome job with the video. I love the way Becca carries herself. Making Louisiana proud! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:07 pm

sophienette wrote:Assuming Becca is F1... when is the last time a Bachelor F1 did not get an intro shown in the Premiere?

I know Nikki, Catherine and Courtney did.

momoftrips wrote:IMO, I don't think it matters much because they don't seem to follow patterns like they use to, but Catherine's intro was not in the premiere, it was a deleted scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHRlXRz1oA

I concur that.

Catherine intro video was not on the Premiere..but on the deleted scene and featured on the E! clip.

I see Becca's premiere edit similar to Catherine- no MnG sit down talks and no intro video. Plus...both not on the CH 's 5 to Watch list. (Whitney made it, FYI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Something that really caught my attention while making that video is when Chris told her on the canoe that "he's so lucky" in an interview post season while talking about his final 1 he said "he's the luckiest man alive". Imo Chris looked to be pulling back from Whitney in the new previews that we got while he was all in with Becca at least that's what it looked like to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry