SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:34 pm

And here is another thing to look at to. Whitney said she quit her job, left her friends and family to be with CS that she has everything out there. I really really think RS is rong on this one. Cause everything just way to out in the open Not by him but others like E new and a few others. You wouldnt think they would put so much out there if she was the F1. Hmmmmmmm just a thought. I'm really thinking more and more it's Becca. Ohhhh and loved the Video on CS and Becca. It really shows the love growing between them toooo...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:I completely disagree with anyone who says he only chose Whitney because Becca didn't go all in. :hidingchair

i  am there with you. i think both girls are all in at this point, with each own natural approach and pace. It depends on C to decide what best for him and his future.

( i wouldnt lose any sleep either way laugh out loud )
Exactly! I think he has feelings for both girls. It comes down to what he wants. We discuss body language till we are blue in the face but in the end we are not Chris. He seems so happy post show. Whatever girl we chose on, it seems to me he made the right choice for him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Hopefully wrote:And here is another thing to look at to. Whitney said she quit her job, left her friends and family to be with CS that she has everything out there. I really really think RS is rong on this one. Cause everything just way to out in the open Not by him but others like E new and a few others. You wouldnt think they would put so much out there if she was the  F1.  Hmmmmmmm just a thought. I'm really thinking more and more it's Becca. Ohhhh and loved the Video on CS and Becca. It really shows the love growing between them toooo...

Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Hopefully, hi and welcome.
I also don't think Whitney rolled her eyes - but I do know which moment you're referring to - and I think it was more of a "deep breath in" kind of moment, I know I sometimes do that, like my eyes go "own places" when I'm thinking, and it seems to me more that her eyelid had a slight "delay" (I have no idea how to describe - it was probably a nerve).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Is there any screencaps of Whitney and the eye roll thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:42 pm

KB I was watching the video agin when CH starts talking about His home town Whit. Starts rolling hers eyes and then goes into talking about her career..

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Hopefully wrote:KB I was watching the video again when CH starts talking about His home town Whit. Starts rolling hers eyes and then goes into talking about her career..
I'd have to watch again but maybe was annoyed she was being asked this again after she thought they had discussed it? OR maybe she has some worry about quiting her job which I wouldn't blame her for that. Doesn't mean she doesn't love Chris. no idea The editors are trying to tell a story. You have no idea was cut or spliced together.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Does anyone have the comment from Becca's friends about "seeing all her dreams come true"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Ty for clarifying it up. Whits body language is just way off for me sorry. Maybe I just saw things diffrent is all. To me she looked like here is the point where we are going to ride off into the sun set on your dig green tractor Lol... And BAM not going to happen I hope..

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Since it was brought up, I'm gonna "say" it: Whitney seems to have sometimes "a problem" with one eye - writing it like this makes me laugh, but I really don't know how to explain - it's like when you have a nerve going crazy in your eye and moves on impulse. It's nothing bad and it happens rarely, but I've noticed it. So my guess is, that happened ... and she was listening, hearing, taking in consideration what she was asked about, so ... I don't think it was an eye-roll.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:Since it was brought up, I'm gonna "say" it: Whitney seems to have sometimes "a problem" with one eye - writing it like this makes me laugh, but I really don't know how to explain - it's like when you have a nerve going crazy in your eye and moves on impulse. It's nothing bad and it happens rarely, but I've noticed it. So my guess is, that happened ... and she was listening, hearing, taking in consideration what she was asked about, so ... I don't think it was an eye-roll.
This is true too.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 pm

truelovealways wrote:Does anyone have the comment from Becca's friends about "seeing all her dreams come true"?
I remember seeing it in this thread somewhere. One thing that makes me think Becca just may be the F1.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry