SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Thank you GA.

Few questions:

When do we find out the F1/F2? - I have to start a countdown. This is getting crazy. giggling

There was a talk here about Becca appearing again with The Necklace - when in LA (that's how I understood) - is there any photo? - is there any evidence she is still in LA?

And since there was mentioned - off topic - I don't find Whitney secure to be F1/frontrunner or that he's gonna pick her - at all, but she is portrayed as being extremely confident that he is The One (for her), while Becca doesn't make any "compromising" declaration about her own feelings - at least what is shown to us. But sometimes words don't count.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:45 pm

I can't wait to get finale screen caps tomorrow! We should get a better idea who the f1 is. And, we'll get to analyze the sun and shadow pics for days (always my fave part of the season laugh out loud) giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:Thank you GA.

Few questions:

When do we find out the F1/F2? - I have to start a countdown. This is getting crazy. giggling

There was a talk here about Becca appearing again with The Necklace - when in LA (that's how I understood) - is there any photo? - is there any evidence she is still in LA?

And since there was mentioned - off topic - I don't find Whitney secure to be F1/frontrunner or that he's gonna pick her - at all, but she is portrayed as being extremely confident that he is The One (for her), while Becca doesn't make any "compromising" declaration about her own feelings - at least what is shown to us. But sometimes words don't count.

Becca was still in LA yesterday according to some tweets. I asked the same thing about the necklace that she was supposedly wearing at disneyland.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I don't think we will be able to analyze the sun and stuff. Apparently the FRC is inside.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:When do we find out the F1/F2? - I have to start a countdown. This is getting crazy. giggling
March 9th.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Diana wrote:I don't think we will be able to analyze the sun and stuff. Apparently the FRC is inside.

But maybe we will have shadows!!!  (Or candle wax!) :yes:   This is getting good!  Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 pm

I'm ready for some new images too!  I'm sure there will still be some things to analyze - candle height, shadows from those, flower arrangement/positions, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I posted this in Whitney's thread but thought I would post it here too! Just the way I see the edit going all jmo of course!

This season reminds me a lot of brad 2.0 with the editing. Whitney=Chantal and Becca=Emily. Whit is getting the physical chasing the lead edit much like Chantal did and then there is Becca who the lead is chasing much like Brad chased Emily and is getting the take things slow edit like Emily got.

People said the same thing about Chantal that people are saaying about Whit that they couldn't see her doing such and such of Brad broke her heart. She bounced back rather quickly though!
I knew by episode 3 that Emily was F1.  I believe that is how I got to know several posters on this board.   handwave

So I am curious and have to ask.... do you think Becca is final 1 and when did you know?  ;)

Let me clarify by saying that I am not a mind reader or a fortune teller giggling , but there were several things I noticed with Brad and Emily, but their 1on1 in the barn/by the fire tipped me off that he REALLY liked her, yet the edit kept hitting us over the head with Chantal and her physical edit. I just kept watching their interactions together (Emily was mostly hidden minus her story), but Brad kept singling her out and chasing her, the entire time. As for Chris, I suspected something when C&B had their SQT episode 3, plus he was known as the kissing bandit in the early episodes. Becca was the only one that wouldn't kiss him. #youmustwerk Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 70 3806527698 Then they had their 1on1 horseback riding and dinner by the fire (seemed reminiscent of Brad and Emily's date), the way Chris laughed and opened up with her was interesting. Their first kiss was very sweet. The deleted scenes were telling too. The HTD showed me a strong connection between them. The birthday gifts he gave her were telling too, not to mention when they were saying goodbye by the car and they way he said "You're coming with me!" and kept kissing her. I won't even get into the H-O-T ferris wheel scene at 2:30 in the morning! Should be a good episode on Monday! Bring it on!! And yes, I think Becca is F1.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Does anyone know what Chris said in defense of Becca on Twitter that has now disappeared? I must have missed that?!? Has he defended any of the other girls against hateful tweeters?

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm ready for some new images too!  I'm sure there will still be some things to analyze - candle height, shadows from those, flower arrangement/positions, etc.

And the always intriguing limo lights. giggling
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
I knew by episode 3 that Emily was F1.  I believe that is how I got to know several posters on this board.   handwave

So I am curious and have to ask.... do you think Becca is final 1 and when did you know?  ;)

Let me clarify by saying that I am not a mind reader or a fortune teller  giggling , but there were several things I noticed with Brad and Emily, but their 1on1 in the barn/by the fire tipped me off that he REALLY liked her, yet the edit kept hitting us over the head with Chantal and her physical edit.  I just kept watching their interactions together (Emily was mostly hidden minus her story), but Brad kept singling her out and chasing her, the entire time.   As for Chris, I suspected something when C&B had their SQT episode 3, plus he was known as the kissing bandit in the early episodes.  Becca was the only one that wouldn't kiss him. #youmustwerk Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 70 3806527698   Then they had their 1on1 horseback riding and dinner by the fire (seemed reminiscent of Brad and Emily's date), the way Chris laughed and opened up with her was interesting.  Their first kiss was very sweet.  The deleted scenes were telling too.  The HTD showed me a strong connection between them.  The birthday gifts he gave her were telling too, not to mention when they were saying goodbye by the car and they way he said "You're coming with me!" and kept kissing her.  I won't even get into the H-O-T ferris wheel scene at 2:30 in the morning!   Should be a good episode on Monday!  Bring it on!!  And yes, I think Becca is F1.  

That's a pretty interesting analysis Mommyof1. I can't wait for the Finale! I'm so hoping it's Becca.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:11 pm

So, if Whitnis the f1 what is her "obstacle" that she will have to overcome? Becca's is will she be able to fall for Chris completely and her being a virgin. But, we haven't really had an "obstacle" for Whitney that TPTB always shows and has for the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry