SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

woman - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:15 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Someone tweeted RS asking when he thinks he'll have info on WTA and his response was something like when he gets it so he's got nothing on WTA as of now. sad  

This is part of why lots of us don't like him he is such a jerk to people for no good reason. That site is his income, but since people don't mind him insulting the he gets away with it. BTW, if you post here or posted on FORT, he has called you a pathetic hays Frau with nothing better to do in your life. A**hole!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

woman - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I see nothing with RS' response...Anyone would say what he did..

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:34 pm

I just know that there are people on the forum that are curious about what RS says but don't want to give his website hits that will increase his income. Since I choose to visit his website, I just share what he says for those that are curious to see what he says but don't want to visit his website and give him a hit. All are free to do disregard what he says or take with with a large grain of salt as I do

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:37 pm

I don't see anything wrong with his response.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see anything wrong with his response.

Me neither! I thought I was missing something. The person who asked him even said Thanks!, so I don't think she took offense. I do think RS can be super rude sometimes, but this was not one of those instances.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Someone tweeted RS asking when he thinks he'll have info on WTA and his response was something like when he gets it so he's got nothing on WTA as of now. sad  

This is part of why lots of us don't like him he is such a jerk to people for no good reason. That site is his income, but since people don't mind him insulting the he gets away with it. BTW, if you post here or posted on FORT, he has called you a pathetic hays Frau with nothing better to do in your life. A**hole!

I could not care less what RS thinks of me or anyone else that reads his site. I know who I am. He has some interesting info so I choose to read- no gun to my head.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:37 am

Jordan Cohen ‏@JordanCohen21 · 19m19 minutes ago
Loved meeting these awesome ladies at #TheBachelor after party for #WomenTellAll
woman - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 21 B-lrXP-UsAAAubB
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:29 pm

So, as I had suspected, RS says that girls do gang up on Britt. Definitely explains why she isn't in any pictures with the girls (except one with Jillian alone).

I have a feeling I'm going to start feeling sorry for her after this. It doesn't seem like what she did was that much different than Whitney, but because of the producers and the edit, the girls are encouraged to go after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 pm

I know a lot of people don't like Britt, I guess I'm in the minority. Unless I missed it, I don't think she's really done anything wrong. I don't see her living in Iowa, but she would have to deal with that if Chris had chosen her. I still like Carly, but she went down a few notches after the episode when she and Britt left. And I certainly don't like to see anyone ganged up on on national TV. Maybe people like Bentley and Kalon deserved it, but no one this season did anything that comes close to that.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Having a villain is part of each Bach or Bachette show. Just comes with the territory. :strings1
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:So, as I had suspected, RS says that girls do gang up on Britt. Definitely explains why she isn't in any pictures with the girls (except one with Jillian alone).

I have a feeling I'm going to start feeling sorry for her after this. It doesn't seem like what she did was that much different than Whitney, but because of the producers and the edit, the girls are encouraged to go after her.

What did Whitney do?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Whitney was well liked by the other gals

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl