SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

director - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I don't know how to do links but ABC news has a video of Kaitlyn confronting CS at WTA about why he did not pull her aside at F3 RC "like he did with Becca"  and why he made her go through the RC. Among other things, in his halting attempt to explain, he says "he could have flipped a coin" (not that he did flip a coin) and that at that point, he had to think selfishly as to who he thought would fit into his life.  

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-women-preview-watch-kaitlyn-confront-chris-soules/story?id=29282984

"like shooting darts at a dartboard in the dark"  no no
One last rap from Chris.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

director - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm

^ I guess they misplaced the "How to Respond to F3 at WTA" cue cards and He was left to wing it. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:55 pm

So he thinks that "I could have flipped a coin at that point" is a good answer? I can sympathize with any lead that has to justify letting someone go when they in truth they just want to say "because I liked the other 2 better than you" or "I already knew who I was going to choose as F1 at that point and I couldn't decide which one to keep longer, you or X"

tptb should have known the types of questions he was going to be asked and should have prepared him better... unless they just couldn't wait to see how he'd screw up as he's just not good at putting a coherent sentence together.... nah..... they would never ever do that to a lead or contestant!!! cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

It's a requirement for a future lead to have been wronged by the current lead in one way or another. They want Chris to stick his foot in it while talking to Kaitlyn, so she becomes more sympathetic to the viewers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:20 pm

mindless wrote:It's a requirement for a future lead to have been wronged by the current lead in one way or another. They want Chris to stick his foot in it while talking to Kaitlyn, so she becomes more sympathetic to the viewers.

The good old having it both ways the women always do on this farce show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 pm

I just saw Carly on Good Morning Texas. They don't have a video up yet but hopefully will. No clips from the WTA but she talked a little about it. It sounds like it's a lot of her, Britt, & Kelsey. Carly said she does regret some things she said. I typed most of it out and will post in the media section.  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2736p936-bachelor-19-chris-soules-media-tweets-facebook-ig-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion-2#758815

Of course they asked her who she thinks Chris picks. She said "Whitney's my girl" and "I love Becca too but just think Whitney's a good fit".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:49 pm

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I don't know how to do links but ABC news has a video of Kaitlyn confronting CS at WTA about why he did not pull her aside at F3 RC "like he did with Becca"  and why he made her go through the RC. Among other things, in his halting attempt to explain, he says "he could have flipped a coin" (not that he did flip a coin) and that at that point, he had to think selfishly as to who he thought would fit into his life.  

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-women-preview-watch-kaitlyn-confront-chris-soules/story?id=29282984

"like shooting darts at a dartboard in the dark"  no no
One last rap from Chris.

OUCH Chris….foot, meet mouth! director - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 F_footinmouth

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Awww Wow nutty foot in mouth is a under statement in this case.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 pm

I myself don't see flipping a coin as a bad thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:04 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I myself don't see flipping a coin as a bad thing to say.  

^^ This. He was obviously trying to tell her how much he cared for her, but poor guy doesn't navigate these emotional waters very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

BKay wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I myself don't see flipping a coin as a bad thing to say.  

^^ This. He was obviously trying to tell her how much he cared for her, but poor guy doesn't navigate these emotional waters very well.

I get that he is often a poor communicator however if I was dating a guy (and no other girls were involved) and he told me post-break up that he flipped a coin to decide if we should continue or break up, well I wouldn't interprete that as a caring statement. 
He really needs to work on self improvement in this area.  In this aspect he resembles Britt to a degree.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:53 pm

I dont get what she wanted him to say honestly. There was no way Tptb was going to allow him to pull 2 women aside. They needed the drama of is it her or Becca? There is never a right answer to the question the lead gets asked. There is that need to be empathetic and not say "i knew who i was going to choose so you were an extra". In trying to soften the blow there will always be a case of saying the wrong things. Does he say something overly nice which will cause his F1 to be upset or say something not too nice which causes others to take offense. Hopefully they all talk it through later and become friends
I am honestly tired of the same questions asked of the Lead
"When did you know it wasnt me"
"Why didnt you let me go earlier"
I Would rather ask questions like "are you truly happy" "what did you like about me" IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl