SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

So Britt gets a crying segment now with the girls and another one with Chris?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Diana wrote:Carly wasn't the only one who said something about Britt though. no idea
Jealousy

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

lurker11 wrote:eh. Britt deserved it and now she's just using all her acting skills to get an ette job. hard to feel like Carly was so horrible when Britt was on the receiving end.

No way she's going to get it with all that whining.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

BKay wrote:Britt and Jillian. ugh. ugh. I don't feel that Carly was the bad one here.

Yeah, that.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Thank you Diana , I was hoping to get a East Coast live feed , Its 5:25 pm here in California and didn't want to wait until 8: pm tonight to watch , Thanks again
tyvm

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 51 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 51 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 51 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I totally disagree, Carly has trashed talked many including her friend Jade.  

And this came up now because Britt just saw on tv how manipulative and mean Carly was.

I don't love Britt, but Carly is not nice at all.  Sorry not impressed with Whitney and her talking about Britt either.

IMO they were both very jealous of how much Chris liked Britt to start with.  Now Kaitlyn, you want to let Britt have it, go for it. I will cheer Kaitlyn on.

Love that Nikki calls Carly out on being not so nice.

Word. Carly was either in the pity potty( no guy has ever loved me) or trash talking the girls behind their backs.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Ashley I is really impressing me right now. She coming off a lot better now then she did on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:28 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
BKay wrote:Britt and Jillian. ugh. ugh. I don't feel that Carly was the bad one here.
 I agree.

Me too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Shut up Carly. You were a mean snippy little girl.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:28 pm

I admire Carly for sticking to her guns and standing her ground and not letting Jullian and Britt run her over. That not easy to do when you are insecure like Carly is.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:28 pm

OOH Clue Carly!! Chris says his biggest fear is someone is going to get on that farm and leave me. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Carly is a bully who puts others down to make her feel more adequate.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl